Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (56494 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
What is motigbo
It means "I have heard".

Have it in mind that you're hosting me and I dey chop wella oooo.. Pounded yam with egusi soup garnished with assorted meat, juice, barbecue, etc tongue
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:
This is why you remain blinded because you hate the truth
and you remain deluded because you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by 2undeajigs: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Why won't he be blamed for her past predicament.......? thank GOD her eyes are now open that marriage isn't worth dying for..........infact she looks effortlessly beautiful go girl go girl

What do you mean effortlessly? Do You think we're blind?. She's only trying to increase her sexual marketing value.this is her attempts to get back in the game & compete with fresh young single ladies like you.
May be you probably think she plans to remain single for the rest of her life.
No smart alpha male goes for a divorcée unless for pump & dump .
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

and you remain deluded because you don't have sense.
My wisdom is from God. Where is yours from?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:
My wisdom is from God. Where is yours from?
you are not wise. you are just deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
2undeajigs:

What do you mean effortlessly? Do You think we're blind?. She's only trying to increase her sexual marketing value.this is her attempts to get back in the game & compete with fresh young single ladies like you.
she can't compete with me
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

I asked you a question. You have no answer because you lack wisdom.
God is the only wise one. If you follow His ways, you will be wise too, but if you go against His ways, you will be foolish.
The thing is that I don't know how great your foolishness is
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

God is the only wise one. If you follow His ways, you will be wise too, but if you go against His ways, you will be foolish.
The thing is that I don't know how great your foolishness is so I don't know how to help you. But I pray that God Himself will give you some sense at least to start with. Cheers
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by laudate: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2017
2undeajigs:
There are many respectable men who have married divorcees, and many decent women who have found happiness in marriage, a second time around after taking the plunge again, following their divorce. Daisy Danjuma is a classic example. She married a man that was more gallant and more successful, than her first husband. sad

Marrying a divorcee is an individual choice. It boils down to what each person wants. Some divorcees have learnt valuable lessons from their past and are unlikely to repeat their mistakes. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:
Before you go into marriage, pray, ask God. Prepare spiritually, financially, emotionally and be matured. God's plan is not divorce for God hates when people separates.
Divorce doesn't make you more beautiful rather it makes you incomplete. You were joined to a person before and both of you became one so what happens when one splits into two. They become incomplete.
No joy in divorce, prayerfully work out your marriage. may God help us
bla bla bla! bla bla! Who invented marriage? What is the origin of marriage? Who was the first man/woman to get married? Even the so called Jesus christi was never married! Were in the bible did it say people MUST be married? Why was God or Jesus not married? Prayerfull my foot! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
bla bla bla! bla bla! Who invented marriage? What is the origin of marriage? Who was the first man/woman to get married? Even the so called Jesus christi was never married! Were in the bible did it say people MUST be married? Why was God or Jesus not married? Prayerfull my foot! grin
Out of the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks. A person cannot give beyond what he/she has. If this is your comment, then I wonder the kind of mind you have and the kind of person you are.
I am really disappointed.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

what is worse than a foolish person?

answer : an idiot who thinks he is wise.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

Out of the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks. A person cannot give beyond what he/she has. If this is your comment, then I wonder the kind of mind you have and the kind of person you are.
I am really disappointed.
you didn't Answer any of my questions! i take it you can not give Any or have any Answer. That proves my point that you are just talking Rubbish! grin you are disappointed because i am not brainwashed by your crooked so called pastors and bible a book written by unknown human full with fictions and lies.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

who is your God? what are his ways?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by 2undeajigs: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

There are many respectable men who have married divorcees, and many decent women who have found happiness in marriage, a second time around after taking the plunge again, following their divorce. Daisy Danjuma is a classic example. She married a man that was more gallant and more successful, than her first husband. sad

Marrying a divorcee is an individual choice. It boils down to what each person wants. Some divorcees have learnt valuable lessons from their past and are unlikely to repeat their mistakes. undecided

Abeg Get real , Majority of divorced women don't get remarried .you're right there are some exceptions, but certainly not the majority.i don't even think up to 50% of divorced women get remarried.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
You don't have to marry, it's not by force and I'm speaking as a Christian. You can enjoy happy life alone, and you're right the 'So Called' , Jesus was single till death.Imo, though marriage is far better than singleness because two will always be better than one in a Good/respectable relationship o! If you're not willing to be accountable to any partner though and you're not ready for the demands of marriage, you're better of remaining Single - You'll be happier.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2017
2undeajigs:

Abeg Get real , Majority of divorced women don't get remarried .you're right there are some exceptions, but certainly not the majority.i don't even think up to 50% of divorced women get remarried.

Majority do get re married. but it is more difficult for those who had children in their previous marriages. I'm speaking from the experience of people around me anyway.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by laudate: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2017
2undeajigs:

Where do you stay? undecided Maybe within your own world divorced women do not get remarried, but I have seen lots of them getting married a second time around. My advice? Expand your horizon and travel out of your enclave. Try to get some exposure. There is a lot going on, that you do not know about. You have not conducted a survey on divorced women, so how do you know 50% of them do not get married??

A few of those with kids, might decide on their own for reasons best known to them, not to get married again. It is their call. But I still know quite a number that got married again, even though they had kids. My friend was raised by his stepfather, who sent him to the best schools in Nigeria and abroad. undecided Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
you didn't Answer any of my questions! i take it you can not give Any or have any Answer. That proves my point that you are just talking Rubbish! grin you are disappointed because i am not brainwashed by your crooked so called pastors and bible a book written by unknown human full with fictions and lies.
Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his foolishness because you will be like him.
Your comments are heartbreaking. How do I begin to answer you? Very very disappointing
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by shaybebaby(f): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2017
2undeajigs:

@bolded, there lies the source of all your problems.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

who is your God? what are his ways?
My God is the one who created you, I and everything. His ways are made known to those love Him
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ImaIma1(f): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Probably freed from bondage. It is a terrible thing to be in an unhappy marriage where you cannot express yourself or even be yourself. Some men hold their wife's destiny or progress down to subdue her.

Ladies please pray to marry a man that is a good leader who is not afraid to let his wife shine in whatever she does not a man that his manhood will be insulted when his wife is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his foolishness because you will be like him.
Your comments are heartbreaking. How do I begin to answer you? Very very disappointing
I rest my case! grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2017
mpowa:

You don't have to marry, it's not by force and I'm speaking as a Christian. You can enjoy happy life alone, and you're right the 'So Called' , Jesus was single till death.Imo, though marriage is far better than singleness because two will always be better than one in a Good/respectable relationship o! If you're not willing to be accountable to any partner though and you're not ready for the demands of marriage, you're better of remaining Single - You'll be happier.
Cheers! for this, cheesy but your fellow so called christian Above thinks i am a fool! for asking those questions. even the so called Adam and Eve was not married
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

what is worse than a foolish person?

answer : an idiot who thinks he is wise.

That explains you. A fool is wise in his own way
Proverbs 12:15

I have no wisdom, I solely depend on the wisdom of God, but you are wise in your own ways which makes you absolutely foolish
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

I have no wisdom, I solely depend on the wisdom of God, but you are wise in your own ways which makes you absolutely foolish
Even the so called Adam and Eve was not married, show me in that fallacious bible of yours were it says that Adam was married to Eve grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

That is why I said you are deluded. what/who is this your God. tell me. so that I will know whether he is as wise as you claim. is it the biblical god? this one you are quoting from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Go learn from your mistakes and stop being a useless....... kiss the truth boy
How did that feel girl?

Now run girl, I said RUN!!!
Run as fast as those tiny legs of yours can carry you little girl.. oh yeah, run like the girl you are.

Now that's how to chicken out girl.
Be a good girl next time alright.

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2017
mpowa:

Paul talk the same thing 4 bible o

him say e better make persin remain single sef

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Bibi294(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2017
The only difference is in her dress sense... Better go back to your husband... Scar or.no scar... #isaynotodivorce#
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Bibi294:
The only difference is in her dress sense... Better go back to your husband... Scar or.no scar... #isaynotodivorce#

Till she dies abi?

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

That is why I said you are deluded. what/who is this your God. tell me. so that I will know whether he is as wise as you claim. is it the biblical god? this one you are quoting from the bible.
I answered you already. I said the one who created you and I is my God. Or perhaps you are one of those who believe you exist from big bang theory. If you are one of those people, our paths who seperate, we have no common goal or ideas just as light and darkness don't mix. I leave you to your problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.