Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (56555 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by laudate: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
StevensJojo:
Some men can make a woman look older than her age
Savage! cheesy
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by MichaelBlake40: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Waiting concern you
I dey talk to you
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by MichaelBlake40: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Waiting concern you
I dey talk to you?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

I dey talk to you?
Know matter what happens between us is non of your business
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
babasolution:

because it creates a trend of choas,men want order in everything,increase in divorce creates choas in society,these women are encouraging the tearing apart of the family system,men are always drawn to create order in things

From the beginning there has been chaos. sha. so in essence men desire marriage more than women.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by monex(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Based on the subject and pictures before us,anyone who still has any doubt on which of the pictures she looks better is just being blinded by sentiments in which ever form

of course beauty is always subjective and about sentiments. You and I are equally driven by sentiments to think the 2nd is better than the first.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ariklawani(f): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
myboy2010:
wow ur experience speak 4 u.... more divorces coming ur way if u keep up this mentality... the Bible says godliness and contentment is great gain... most divorces are caused by ur xpectations, when they are not met.....
I strongly wish u what u wish me.am sure u have never being there bfor.so Pastor Chris oyakilomen and co didn't commit their marriage abi.sabinus
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nah, any human capable of making an informed decision doesn't need to be told which she looks better on, sentiments aside even a baby that has not been corrupted by societal standard, religion etc will even choose after divorce, have a nice day
monex:

of course beauty is always subjective and about sentiments. You and I are equally driven by sentiments to think the 2nd is better than the first.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ariklawani(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
sholajigga:

Tell us your story, Madame Happy Divorcee.
You don't need to know my story.go and ask Tonto,pastor Chris and co.u guys shld keep on mocking divorces
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Iamzik: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
iambijo:
It's so sweet to be independant

Was she under a colonial master before?
LWKMD grin grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

God is a Spirit. spirits don't get married that's why when one dies, his soul doesn't get married again. Marriage ends here on earth. God didn't create it for Himself but for humans for the purpose of companionship, child birth and to compliment one another like I said before.

I don't go against unmarried people. I am against divorce. It is better to remain unmarried than to marry and seeking to divorce again.

Heaven is the Kingdom of God. You don't know it's location as humans, but when your body transforms to spirit, you may know where it is.
If you say so! Do you have any prove to all these claims? i guess you do not. look! no one knows were they will end up if they die, people can comfort themselves all they like by hopping to end up in heaven but Again i repeat No one knows were they will end up if they die Apart from the Grave yard. all this fairytales is what crooked pastors brainwashes gullible people to believe just to extort money from them.Ciao! grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Clasyrach: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
BIG LIES

Kkposky:
I believe the reason she posted these pictures is to let people see how happy she is now..

But hey! hold on a minute.

Is she really happy inward?

when people begin to show off then know that something is wrong.

If u understand what marriage is. you will know what divorce is.
Divorce will keep you forever broken. No matter who you remarry to
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Go back to the slums where you belong and stop being a useless go boy go boy go go go go go go go go go go.............. kiss the truth you pussy sucker
cheesy
Oh common, you demented who.re and sperm drinker. I know your a crazy and psychotic girl and that all manners of creatures including Reptiles, Amphibians, birds, insects, apes, Mammals etc have ploughed that ugly pussyy of yours.
But why try to lure me too
Are you that Hot and desperate?
What happened to your snakes, dogs, cats? You tired of them already.

Please for the love of God's green earth,
Crawl back into your crave, Sperm drinker and go suck your dogs and cats.
I know your hornyy, your pets are waiting for you in your cave already.
Now go girl, don't keep Bingo and Katty waiting OK. Shoo!
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod:

cheesy
Oh common, you demented who.re and sperm drinker. I know your a crazy and psychotic girl and that all manners of creatures including Reptiles, Amphibians, birds, insects, apes, Mammals etc have ploughed that ugly pussyy of yours.
But why try to lure me too
Are you that Hot and desperate?
What happened to your snakes, dogs, cats? You tired of them already.

Please for the love of God's green earth,
Crawl back into your crave, Sperm drinker and go suck your dogs and cats.
I know your hornyy, your pets are waiting for you in your cave already.
Now go girl, don't keep Bingo and Katty waiting OK. Shoo!

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Tecno66: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
iambijo:
It's so sweet to be independant
na true bros. Nobody go ask you where you dey come from. Frankly, if not for children and the stigma of being single, most of our ladies today will want to stay alone and probably just be baby mamas.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod shockedshocked E don do abeg.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
If you say so! Do you have any prove to all these claims? i guess you do not. look! no one knows were they will end up if they die, people can comfort themselves all they like by hopping to end up in heaven but Again i repeat No one knows were they will end up if they die Apart from the Grave yard. all this fairytales is what crooked pastors brainwashes gullible people to believe just to extort money from them.Ciao! grin

Gbam
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
I know what happens after death, but you don't know. This is the difference between two of us. People perish for lack of knowledge. Ignorance is a great killer, don't die ignorant my friend because you don't have excuse for not knowing my friend.
As for prove, it is not necessary because if you desire knowledge, you won't ask people to show you evidence, but you rather search for it yourself
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by sholajigga(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
ariklawani:
You don't need to know my story.go and ask Tonto,pastor Chris and co.u guys shld keep on mocking divorces

Why should I ask them? Tell us why you failed in your own marriage.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
IamZod shockedshocked E don do abeg.
Alright Tahra.
Saw my message?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod:
Alright Tahr.a. Saw my message?
No?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

I know what happens after death, but you don't know. This is the difference between two of us. People perish for lack of knowledge. Ignorance is a great killer, don't die ignorant my friend because you don't have excuse for not knowing my friend.
As for prove, it is not necessary because if you desire knowledge, you won't ask people to show you evidence, but you rather search for it yourself

you don't know, you think you know! you are only believing that bible written by unknown people with no prove that they existed. until you can prove or show me were people go After they die. i rest my case
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
you don't know, you think you know! you are only believing that bible written by unknown people with no prove that they existed. until you can prove or show me were people go After they die. i rest my case
Someone who doesn't know trying to lecture on what he doesn't know. What an irony! I am done with this blind argument
Farewell
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

Someone who doesn't know trying to lecture on what he doesn't know. What an irony! I am done with this blind argument
Farewell
Exactly! it is a blind argument! heaven doesn't exist. i am glad we got there in the end grin Ciao!
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by globatop: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
How do u expect a single and searching lady to dress or look?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by sisisioge: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
She must have married a control freak grin grin grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by MichaelBlake40: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2017
biacan:
Know matter what happens between us is non of your business
It seems your moniker iz Tosyne2much and i ain't talking about what iz going on between the two of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.