Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) (50048 Views)

Davido’s Crew Hailing Ifeanyi, His Son (Photos, Video) / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Bhelamblog(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2017
There was a strong tension in Dubai as Wizkid, his gang and that of Davido's clashed on their way to perform at the One Africa Music fest Dubai..

The Nigerian music stars decided to test of their beef physically, and they had no other place to do it than Dubai, Music Blogger Blessing Diribe who shared the video said it was so tensed that, they exchanged blows and threw bottles at each other, It was so messy that Wizkid got a black eye..

In the video the both gangs could be heard shouting 'OBO, Starboy'

The Cause of the fight could be traced to nothing other than the 'i better pass am' tag they carry for each other, and their social media everyday clash, Wizkid says Davido has got a Frog Voice, which hurts him, and in return Davido says Wizkid can't make hit badder than him, which is also painful, so fighting dirty is just a way of expressing it..

But in Another Man's Country? i Drop my pen..

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMmYVO9UX54?t=111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn9_KGle-GU?t=47

or Here

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/tension-as-wizkid-and-his-gang-clash.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Airforce1(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Tupac and Notorious Big things cheesy

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by ExAngel007(f): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2017
.see guys behaving like kids

just like the guy above me

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Shakushaku1(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Lmao
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by eezeribe(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2017
I wish they would assassinate each other like Tupac and BIG...
Since their rivalry is growing proportionally with their success...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by UbanmeUdie: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked

Davido is a known cultist, a member of the of Africa (Aye) and a son of a ritualist. He does not hide it.

He also has a pedigree of killing his friends!

Wizkid should avoid that lunatic like a plague.

His testosterone is obviously excessive.

On a serious note, I think their ranting is becoming a public disturbance of peace and by extension brewing a war between both fans.

Maybe its better they are both dead. Since they are currently in Dubai, a plane crash will not be a bad way to end it all.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by littlewonders: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Over what? Are they now Wike and Ameachi.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Mtchhheew. Fake news. angry angry
They are childish but not stupid. You uploaded a clip of people shouting and a man running after another man.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by xreal: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2017
These guys are kids. Nothing less.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by eezeribe(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2017
nasslick:
Mtchhheew. Fake news. angry angry
They are childish but not stupid. You uploaded a clip of people shouting and a man running after another man.
Lol... So you actually watched the video

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by princeade86(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2017
two mumu.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by princeade86(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2017
@ op, pls which tention?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by rodrirodri(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by rawpadgin(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:
Tupac and Notorious Big things

u just insulted those legends. This child's play is not even close to the NAS & JAY Z shiit neither is it close to the 50 & JA beef

These kids ain't got balls, if them see real beef them go give themselves house arrest

Dude, i thought u know about hip-hop

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by dapsoneh: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
awon dindinrin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Ajasco222: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Threebear(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Someone give breast milk to these kids to suck .
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Lol. *how can there be tension in Dubai over two unknown kids?? Who be dia papa??*

Okkk,, they've started this much talked about war already bah,,, someone close please help me tell the emir of UAE to relocate to Nigeria with his billions of gold for safe keeping...
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by skimmy005: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2017
.I hope dem teach DAT kid lesson, his to proud, foolish wizKID.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by byemx06(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Davido is a known cultist, a member of the of Africa (Aye) and a son of a ritualist. He does not hide it.

On a serious note, I think their ranting is becoming a public disturbance of peace and by extension brewing a war between both fans.

Maybe its better they are both dead. Since they are currently in Dubai, a plane crash will not be a bad way to end it all.

bro I pity ur condition .........don't allow ur emotion cloud ur reasoning

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2017
tension ke!!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by dushman04: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Davido,Wizkid and their crew members involved in the fight are all mad,egotistical dullards,money miss road type of people,let your music make noise

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by HyconMojo(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by BruncleZuma: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Role Models

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by miqos02(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
yes?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by veekid(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Davido and wizkid are mad
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Rick9(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Y people useless like this ?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by JBL316: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
ExAngel007:
.see guys behaving like kids

just like the guy above me

But they are kids na!...Oh u no know b4?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
mend your fences.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by RapportNaija(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Hahaha!

Davido para! Wizkid think say na Dammy Krane!

Guys, see ADVANTAGES OF DRINKING WATER FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson / Fedayo Rufai Buys Toyota Matrix. Fans React (Photos) / Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.