Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' (1145 Views)

The Ethiopian Prime Minister Ordered A Military Attack In Tigre / Tinubu Opens Up On Lekki Massacre And Ownership Of Lekki Tollgate / The Ethiopian Red Fox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' by ednited(f): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Been watching the Ethiopian news and it surprised me how bad things could happen to you with your silence. Most of you might not know TEFF but probably, you know INJERA.

INJERA (famous Ethiopian food) is made with TEFF.

Ethiopians have been using TEFF grains for century, I could say. Even every Ethiopian have INJERA in their home. But years ago, a NETHERLAND company have already owned the patent of ownership of TEFF without Ethiopians knowing. They have the right to sell TEFF to European countries but not Ethiopia. Imagine!!!!

TEFF has been growing here for many years but many European countries are trying to take the ownership when they know how useful it is. China also asked ownership.

BUT IT IS CLEAR IN MANY WAYS THAT TEFF ORIGINATED IN ET.

Most of you don't know coffee originated in Ethiopia too. If we were active and serious on this, Ethiopia could have been the biggest coffee exporter in the world.

And in my opinion, every European country (all white people) knows that Ethiopia owns TEFF but not NETHERLANDS. They keep on stealing African property and throw their waste on us. Ethiopia can't export her TEFF to Europe now, because they have formed unity to let us down. And Africa have to unite for this. . .not only for TEFF but for any African heritage that we are going to loose in the future. Trust me I am right, because they will never get enough taking what we own.

Here are benefits of TEFF. . . .and it's the smallest grain in the world.

https://www.beautyandtips.com/healthy-eating/10-health-benefits-of-teff/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' by ednited(f): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
TEFF pizza

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
ednited:
Been watching the Ethiopian news and it surprised me how bad things could happen to you with your silence. Most of you might not know TEFF but probably, you know INJERA.

INJERA (famous Ethiopian food) is made with TEFF.

Ethiopians have been using TEFF grains for century, I could say. Even every Ethiopian have INJERA in their home. But years ago, a NETHERLAND company have already owned the patent of ownership of TEFF without Ethiopians knowing. They have the right to sell TEFF to European countries but not Ethiopia. Imagine!!!!

TEFF has been growing here for many years but many European countries are trying to take the ownership when they know how useful it is. China also asked ownership.

BUT IT IS CLEAR IN MANY WAYS THAT TEFF ORIGINATED IN ET.

Most of you don't know coffee originated in Ethiopia too. If we were active and serious on this, Ethiopia could have been the biggest coffee exporter in the world.

And in my opinion, every European country (all white people) knows that Ethiopia owns TEFF but not NETHERLANDS. They keep on stealing African property and throw their waste on us. Ethiopia can't export her TEFF to Europe now, because they have formed unity to let us down. And Africa have to unite for this. . .not only for TEFF but for any African heritage that we are going to loose in the future. Trust me I am right, because they will never get enough taking what we own.

Here are benefits of TEFF. . . .and it's the smallest grain in the world.

https://www.beautyandtips.com/healthy-eating/10-health-benefits-of-teff/
Why cant they chase out these foreigners
Re: The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' by ednited(f): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2017
zenmaster:
Why cant they chase out these foreigners
we have tried. Our last move is going to court, which we are about to
Re: The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2017
ednited:

we have tried. Our last move is going to court, which we are about to
yeah, because no Ethiopian can go to China or England and start claiming farms

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Teff was actually cultivated for the 1st time by Agew ppl of Ethiopia.

Stealing, stealing, stealing............and stealing is the primarily behavior of Europeans and Americans. It's indeed the worst time for most of us to born in this period.
Re: The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' by ednited(f): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hati13:
Teff was actually cultivated for the 1st time by Agew ppl of Ethiopia.

Stealing, stealing, stealing............and stealing is the primarily behavior of Europeans and Americans. It's indeed the worst time for most of us to born in this period.

Not worst period, they are the worst people. They been doing it ever since they got created. I used rough words, but I am sorry that I don't care anymore
Re: The Confusion Of Ownership Of The Ethiopian Grain- 'TEFF' by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
ednited:

Not worst period, they are the worst people. They been doing it ever since they got created. I used rough words, but I am sorry that I don't care anymore
You didn't used rough words. "Worse" even don't describe them that much.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Love Themselves Charity Foundation Live At Ochanja To Distribute Items / Meet The Nigerian Woman With The World Most Biggest Ass / What Have You Learnt From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.