Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (142584 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by Moyinoluwa35(f): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
TCD:
Hi TochiPhotos,

It's really nice com ing across yuour thread. I plan to visit Russia with a tour group from Nigeria for the world cup and stay for and attend all Nigeria's group games which should be about 11 days.

accommodation and transport is already covered by the tour company what is left now is feeding. What is feeding like in Russia how much do you think I'm to budget for feeding in dollars ?

also might do some shopping, are there nice things in Russia to buy and affordable too?

Thanks for your response.
see mumu question o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TCD: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
see mumu question o
how is it a mumu question sir?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by MackyNaija(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
see mumu question o
If you don't have answers to his questions, why don't you just keep quiet?

I have to travel 3hrs 30mins to buy palm oil in Texas.

So if it is possible to get Nigerian ingredients anywhere closer or easier, why won't I ask?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2018
MackyNaija:

So if it is possible to get Nigerian ingredients anywhere closer or easier, why won't I ask?
[s]
MackyNaija:

[/s]
MackyNaija:

who ask you if u travel to texas ..look at dis one showing ur self

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by peter1994(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
[s][/s]who ask you if u travel to texas ..look at dis one showing ur self

Oga. Please respect yourself

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
[s][/s]
peter1994:

peter1994:

peter1994:

who are you
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
We visited the Moscow zoo over the weekend, it was really lovely. Unfortunately most of the animals were not available because it’s winter. We were told to come back again during the summer, which is when all the animals are usually available.

11 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
I like that there are so many places one can visit in Moscow without spending money. Students do not need a ticket to visit the zoo and almost all the historical places, are free to students. And students also get discount in every other thing, from shopping to buying groceries etc.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fwesh101:
Hello fam
i have bachelor degree in political science and international relations
Been looking out for schools I can opt in for masters program in international relations,criminal justice (social sciences)
Is there any less tuition school in Russia?
Look forward to your reply
Thanks
Tuition here ranges from $2000 to $5000 depending on school. I did not go through an agent when I applied, I just went to 4icu and searched for the top 3 schools in Russia, then I applied to one of them. Just dedicate an hour to go through each school's website. It's not difficult and you can do it easily.

BlueScholar:
Very interesting thread I tell you, thank you for sharing your story. seeing all these beautiful people and places makes one forget the problem over here; it's more like a therapy and an increase in knowledge knowing about this places.
Thanks bro!
TCD:
Hi TochiPhotos,

It's really nice com ing across yuour thread. I plan to visit Russia with a tour group from Nigeria for the world cup and stay for and attend all Nigeria's group games which should be about 11 days.

accommodation and transport is already covered by the tour company what is left now is feeding. What is feeding like in Russia how much do you think I'm to budget for feeding in dollars ?

also might do some shopping, are there nice things in Russia to buy and affordable too?

Thanks for your response.
Food is not expensive if you plan to cook yourself. I just started a tour/package service for a few individuals who will come to Russia for the world cup. Check my last thread and hit me up on whatsapp make we relate. Thanks bro.

Kimsunh:
. Hi bro pls I am interested in the World Cup package. Where do you reside and how can we link up? Thanks
I'm offering something similiar and even better because I will take care of your accommodation and feeding. Check my last thread and hit me up.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by NONNYG: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kimsunh:
. Hi bro pls I am interested in the World Cup package. Where do you reside and how can we link up? Thanks
u wan abscond abigrin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by Kimsunh: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
NONNYG:
u wan abscond abigrin
I no resemble u lol. I dey gbadun my life ni ��

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TheManOfTheYear: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
TochiPhotos:
I like that there are so many places one can visit in Moscow without spending money. Students do not need a ticket to visit the zoo and almost all the historical places, are free to students. And students also get discount in every other thing, from shopping to buying groceries etc.
She's got blue eyes. Is she also blonde?
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2018
TheManOfTheYear:
She's got blue eyes. Is she also blonde?
Ahn ahn look her hair na lol.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by Eleniyan15: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by frankmoney(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
To leave Nigeria don dey hungry me grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by MackyNaija(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2018
frankmoney:
To leave Nigeria don dey hungry me grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by frankmoney(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
MackyNaija:

cheesy cheesy
lol yes o my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by johhny007(m): 4:10am On Jan 12, 2018
lovely thread you have got here,i love your descriptive style i love Russians though because am dating a Russian woman online currently
i must say Russia has the most beautiful women in this world but the negative side of it is they are stingy and self centered .
KEEP IT COMING BRO I THEY FOLLOW YOU BUMPER TO FENDER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by Uziehot(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
johhny007:
lovely thread you have got here,i love your descriptive style i love Russians though because am dating a Russian woman online currently
i must say Russia has the most beautiful women in this world but the negative side of it is they are stingy and self centered .

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by Inkredible(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2018
johhny007:

G boy alert!!!

We dey look you oga. angry

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by justwise(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2018
TochiPhotos:
For some strange reason, the Nairaland autobot keeps hiding my thread about the World Cup package. I had no idea creating such threads were prohibited. I'm trying to figure out which of the rules I broke that keeps triggering the bot.

That is regarded as an ad here and this is not what the thread is about.

Please stick to your diary and not advertising any package.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
justwise:

That is regarded as an ad here and this is not what the thread is about.

Please stick to your diary and not advertising any package.
I created a dedicated thread about this in the travel section and it was closed.
I thought maybe, it was because I posted in the nairaland.com/travel section, instead of the dedicated nairaland.com/travel-ads section for travel agents.
I then created a new thread in the travel agents section and was surprised to find out, the new thread I created in the /travel-ads section was also deleted. I don't know why it was deleted, because I thought that was a dedicated section for people and travel agents to advertise such offers.

Well, thanks for clarifying this for me. Now I know it is prohibited and I've promptly removed my contact information and won't promote such offers again on here.

I'm sorry to all those that already contacted me and showed interest in the the world cup package. After much thoughts, I've decided to discontinue this offer to Nairalanders.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TochiPhotos(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Last night was really interesting. I heard a knock on my door by 4am, I have 2 roomates and one of them is Enzo, he s from Mongolia and has been n Canada since Christmas for the holiday, so I thought he just returned from his trip and was the one knocking.

I went to open the door and next thing, waaaaam!!!! Someone threw up on me(Inserts I never expected it meme lol) I was still trying to rub my eyes and make sure this wasn't a dream and next thing dude fell on the floor.
That's how I carried a dude twice my size to the toilet to clean him up, then took him to his room and tucked him in bed. Then started mopping my room.
By the way, this wasn't Enzo but the Russian guy that lives opposite my room. I think he went for a party or something and got really drunk.

We often exchange banter whenever we meet in the kitchen or hallway and I guess he mistook my room for his when he came back from the party.

After 10 minutes I went to check on him to see if he's already asleep, then I saw him sitting in his bed with more vomit on the floor and his body.

I took him to the bathroom again to clean him up then went to clean his room and vomit. I don't really drink so I don't know how to get him to stop throwing up.
After he threw up a few more times, his eyes cleared a bit and he was so shy and embarrassed but I told him not to worry that it's nothing. I tucked him in again then left. His roommates were not around so I kept checking on him to make sure everything was fine.

In the morning, he came to thank me and made me a delicious bread and meat breakfast. I can't remember the name he called the food but it's some traditional food and it was nice. He didn't remember most of what happened last night, he said he just remembered me cleaning him up and washing his face with water lol

Russians love to drink!!! an average Russian man drinks beer and vodka like it's water. It's common to see people drunk very early in the morning. You go see big man with better suit and shoe and he's reeking of alcohol very early in the morning lol.

About my weekend, I just sent an email to my former boss in Lagos Mr Agbaje (I worked for him for 5 years and those were the best 5 years of my life.) and also sent a message to Enyimba's media officer Farriel A. Over the last few years, I've worked on photography projects for Enyimba chairman Felix Anyansi Agwu and I wanted to reach out to him and all the people I have personal relationships with, to know their plans for the summer and pitch an exclusive world cup package to them since I cannot do that on nairaland. I hope for the best. I've decided to make it an exclusive premium travel and hospitality package strictly for a select individuals I have personal relationships with.

Went to the gym to workout. The gym was closed for 2 weeks because of Christmas and new year and just opened. I did 6 sets of bench press, push ups and ab exercises. Attached a few pics grin

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.