Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. (47596 Views)

Buy More In Winter, It Is Better To Prepare "These 4" / Bella Glow, A Skin Care Brand U Can Trust / How To Grow Long Thick Hair With Onions – World’s Best Remedy For Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thank God today is Friday
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2019
*UPDATE FROM ALLIKOLA*

Today lecturer base on what we call:
*GLUCOSE-6-PHOSPHATE DEHYDROGENASE (G6PD)*

G6PD deficiency is a genetic disorder that most often affects males. It happens when the body doesn't have enough of an enzyme called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD). G6PD helps red blood cells work. It also protects them from substances in the blood that could harm them.

*What is a normal g6pd level?*
A normal test result tells your healthcare provider about G6PD activity in your blood cells. A normal—or no G6PDD—result for adults is 5.5 to 20.5 units/gram of hemoglobin. Less than 10% of normal means that you have severe deficiency and chronic hemolytic anemia.

*Is g6pd dangerous?*
Erythrocytes are especially sensitive to oxidative damage. G6PD deficiency can result in neonatal jaundice and in life threatening reactions to several medications, foods and infections. G6PD deficiency affects 400 million people around the world and is the most common genetic enzyme deficiency in man.

*What triggers g6pd?*
Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is a hereditary condition in which red blood cells break down (hemolysis) when the body is exposed to certain foods, drugs, infections or stress. It is caused by mutations in the G6PD gene.

*Things You Should Avoid If You Have G6PD Deficiency*
1).Antibiotics
2)Malaria Medications
3)Medications Used in Cancer Treatment
4)Aspirin
5).Mothballs
6).Henna
7).Fava Beans
cooltonic water and camphor.
9).Some people should also avoid red wine
10).blueberries
11).soya products

*FOR MORE INFO:*

PHONE NUMBER:+2348054642960
WHATSAPP: +2348031505760
*LIVE A NATURAL LIFE WITH ALLIKOLA PRODUCT*

*YOUR HEALTHY LIFE IS OUR HAPPINESS*
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
*UPDATE FROM ALLIKOLA ORGANIC *

*HYPOGONADISM*

*Hypogonadism* means diminished functional activity of the gonads the testes or the ovaries that may result in diminished production of sex hormones.

*causes hypogonadism*
Male hypogonadism, also known as testosterone deficiency, is a failure of the testes to produce the male sex hormone testosterone, sperm, or both. It can be due to a testicular disorder or the result of a disease process involving the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

*How is hypogonadism diagnosed?*
Diagnosis. Your doctor will conduct a physical exam during which he or she will note whether your sexual development, such as your pubic hair, mbiouscle mass and size of your testes, is consistent with your age. Your doctor may test your blood level of testosterone if you have any of the signs or symptoms of hypogonadism.

*YOUR HEALTHY LIFE IS OUR HAPPINESS*
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Morning
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Allikola Organic Products

Cost of transport to Sokoto, Kano and Kaduna states is now #3000.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Night
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
GARLIC

Garlic was widely consumed in ancient Greek and Rome. Aristotle recommended garlic for those who wish to remain strong and healthy. The Roman soldiers were fond of planting garlic in vegetable pots near their abode since they believed that eating garlic would improve their fighting spirit. The father of modern medicine, Hippocrates, prescribed raw garlic for bronchitis. The tomb of the Egyptian king, Tutankhmen, was said to contain six bulbs of garlic, perhaps to ward off dangers on his way to the other world.

Greek athletes were given garlic to chew before competitions in Olympic Games to make them run faster or excel. In ancient Greek, those who smelt of garlic were not allowed to enter the temple of Greek gods.

For more information : contact ALLIKOLA ORGANICS
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2019
���
*My wife taught me a lesson I will never forget*

I went on an important trip for three days, and immediately after my arrival, I called to check on my wife and son, because I am not used to their separation, and they are not used to my absence.
We have been married for three years.
But unfortunately she did not answer my calls, and this went on for all the three days. My phone did not leave my hand, as I was calling her without exaggeration, every quarter of an hour or half an hour, and no one answered.
I was so much worried, I thought I will go insane. I contacted my brother and sister to check on their conditions, they told me they are fine. I did not believe them, and I called my wife's mother, and she told me the same, I asked her to tell my wife to call me. But I waited for so long, and no one called. Three days passed like three months, and sometimes I get in the midst of wanting to explode from anger.
I wondered why she is not answering my calls, and sometimes the Shaitan whispers terrible things to me. I returned to my country, and as soon as my feet touched the ground, I rushed to my home. Because of the intensity of my fear I knocked the door, and rang the bell at the same time, until my wife opened the door and to my surprise, she was fine and very elegant, and she welcomed me with all her heart and soul.
Behind her was my child, his eyes dancing with joy, he ran to hug me. I was confused, I did not know what was the reason as to why she was not answering my calls. Soon my anger replaced my surprise. I asked my wife about the reason for this childish behavior, and that I almost cut off my trip.
My wife replied calmly: "Did you contact your mother?" I answered her, but I did not understand why she asked me that: "I do not know maybe, but I called your mother to ask about you." She said: "What you felt in these days which you did not hear from us, is the same feeling your mother feels when you forget to call her for so many days. You do not call her, unless she takes the initiative to call you. She too gets worried of you when you do not call her for a long time. I tried so much to alert you on this issue, but you are ignoring it. I did not find a better way than this to make you understand my point, O my dear husband."
I bend my head downward because what she said touched my heart. She gave me my car keys and whispered in my ear: "Your Jannah ( paradise ) is waiting for you." I went to my first love, "my mother" after my wise wife taught me a lesson I will not forget for a lifetime. I am grateful to her that she made me come back to my senses, before it is too late, and then I will come to regret it. I thank Allah for this wise and brave wife!!!

Such wife deserve Aremo formula as a best a man can give to a lovely wife.
��
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bitter Kola does not only increase sex drive, it also improves the sexual performance of men who consume it.

It is said that the best of medicines come with a bitter taste: Undeniably, bitter kola is one of them.

The usage of bitter kola is not limited to traditional activities alone. As a matter of fact, the fruit, seeds, nuts, and bark of the plant have been used for centuries in folk medicine to treat ailments from coughs to fever.

The bitter plant, which is believed to contain a high source of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, fiber, calcium, potassium, and iron, also carry other antioxidants.

Owing to this, research was carried out by accredited institutions to find out the possible healing attributes of the bitter plant.
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Remedy for osteoarthritis

Osteoarthritis is the degeneration of joint cartilage and the underlying bone that causes pain and stiffness, especially in the hip, knee, and thumb joints.

It is a common form of arthritis.

And according to the National Institutes of Health, the causes of Osteoarthritis can include joint injury, obesity, and aging.

However, researchers at Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria tested the effects of bitter kola against arthritis symptoms and the result concludes that bitter kola significantly reduced inflammation and pain.

It also increased joint movement in patients that had osteoarthritis symptoms.
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2019
*PLANNED NATIONWIDE MILITARY OPERATION BY THE NIGERIA ARMY*

Effective November 1,2019 to December 23, 2019. The Nigeria army will embark on a nationwide exercise code named *"Operation positive identification". (OPI).
During the exercise, we will witness increased number of military personnel in their full military gears on the roads with attendant movement disruptions.

*Advisory:*
1. Carry on you at all times valid means of identification. (National identity card, voters registration card, Drivers license, international passport or other valid official identification)
2.Be cautious and comply with official directives by security agents.
3.Give additional time for routine movement and travel between locations.
4. Avoid night travel if possible.
5. Maintain situational awareness.
6.Have phone numbers of person you can refer to in times of emergency.
7. Dress responsibly.
8. Never carry prohibited or illegal items/substance.

Thanks.
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2019
12 Health Benefits of Beetroot Juice
Medically reviewed by Natalie Butler, RD, LD on November 11, 2016 — Written by Annette McDermott

Lower blood pressure
Exercise stamina
Muscle power
Slow dementia
Healthy weight
Cancer prevention
Potassium
Other minerals
Vitamin C
Liver support
Folate
Reduce cholesterol
Precautions
Next steps
Overview

The beet is a bulbous, sweet root vegetable that most people either love or hate. It’s not new on the block, but it’s risen to superfood status over the last decade or so. Research shows drinking beetroot juice may benefit your health. Here’s how.

1. Helps lower blood pressure
Beetroot juice may help lower your blood pressure. Researchers found that people who drank 8 ounces of beetroot juice daily lowered both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Nitrates, compounds in beetroot juice that convert into nitric acid in the blood and help widen and relax blood vessels, are thought to be the cause.

2. Improves exercise stamina
According to a small 2012 studyTrusted Source, drinking beetroot juice increases plasma nitrate levels and boosts physical performance. During the study, trained cyclists who drank 2 cups of beetroot juice daily improved their 10-kilometer time trial by approximately 12 seconds, while also reducing their maximum oxygen output.

3. May improve muscle power in people with heart failure
Results of a 2015 study suggest further benefits of nitrates in beetroot juice. The study showed that people with heart failure experienced a 13 percent increase in muscle power two hours after drinking beetroot juice.

4. May slow the progression of dementia
According to a 2011 studyTrusted Source, nitrates may help increase blood flow to the brain in older people and help slow cognitive decline. After participants consumed a high-nitrate diet which included beetroot juice, their brain MRIs showed increased blood flow in the frontal lobes. The frontal lobes are associated with cognitive thinking and behavior. More studies are needed. But the potential of a high-nitrate diet to help prevent or slow dementia is promising.

5. Helps you maintain a healthy weight
Straight beetroot juice is low in calories and has virtually no fat. It’s a great option for your morning smoothie to give you a nutrient and energy boost as your start your day.

6. May prevent cancer
Beets get their rich color from betalaines. Betalaines are water-soluble antioxidants. According to a 2014 study, betalaines have chemo-preventive abilities against some cancer cell lines. Betalaines are thought to be free radical scavengers that help find and destroy unstable cells in the body.

7. Good source of potassium
Potassium is a mineral electrolyte that helps nerves and muscles function properly. If potassium levels get too low, fatigue, weakness, and muscle cramps can occur. Very low potassium may lead to life-threatening abnormal heart rhythms.

Beets are rich in potassium. Drinking beetroot juice in moderation can help keep your potassium levels optimal.

8. Good source of other minerals
Your body can’t function properly without essential minerals. Some minerals boost your immune system while others support healthy bones and teeth. Besides potassium, beetroot juice provides:

calcium
iron
magnesium
manganese
phosphorous
sodium
zinc
copper
selenium

9. Provides vitamin C
Beetroot juice is a good source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps boost your immune system and protect cells from damaging free radicals. It also supports collagen production, wound healing, and iron absorption.

10. Supports your liver
If your liver becomes overloaded due to the following, it may lead to a condition known as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease:

a poor diet
excessive alcohol consumption
exposure to toxic substances
sedentary lifestyle
Beetroot contains betaine, a substance that helps prevent or reduce fatty deposits in the liver. Betaine may also help protect your liver from toxins.

11. Good source of folate
Folate is a B vitamin that helps prevent neural tube defects such as spinal bifida and anencephaly. It may also decrease your risk of having a premature baby. Beetroot juice is a good source of folate. If you’re of childbearing age, adding folate to your diet can help you get the 600 mcg recommended amount.

12. May reduce cholesterol
If you have high cholesterol, consider adding beetroot juice to your diet. A 2011 study on rats found that beetroot extract lowered total cholesterol and triglycerides and increased HDL (good) cholesterol. It also reduced oxidative stress on the liver. Researchers believe beetroot’s cholesterol-lowering potential is likely due to its phytonutrients like flavonoids.

Precautions
Your urine and stools may turn red or pinkish after eating beets. This condition, known as beeturia, is harmless. But it may be startling if you don’t expect it.

If you have low blood pressure, drinking beetroot juice regularly may increase the risk of your pressure dropping too low. Monitor your blood pressure carefully.

If you’re prone to calcium oxalate kidney stones, don’t drink beetroot juice. Beets are high in oxalates, which are naturally occurring substances that form crystals in your urine. They may lead to stones.

Next steps
Beets are healthy no matter how you prepare them. But juicing beets is a superior way to enjoy them because cooking beets reduces their nutritional profile. If you don’t like beetroot juice straight up, try adding some apple slices, mint, citrus, or a carrot to cut through the earthy taste.

If you decide to add beetroot juice to your diet, take it easy at first. Start by juicing half a small beetroot and see how your body responds. As your body adjusts, you can drink more.

Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Good morning
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
The health benefits of BITTER LEAF are miraculous.

In the light of this, it is important to note that bitter leaves should always be taken fresh in other to enjoy its miraculous health benefits.

Apart from using it for cooking, bitter leaf is rarely used for any other thing because people are unaware of its miraculous health benefits.

And the sad part is that whenever it is used for cooking, almost all the nutrients are washed off the leaves. Even the leftovers are further lost to the cooking process: Thus leaving just a minute portion of its richness for our consumption.

Of course, bitter leaf has a bitter taste and it is true that most people can’t withstand it. But remember that the best of medicines comes with a bitter taste; and bitter leaf is ranked high among them.

From treating malaria, typhoid, diabetes, diarrhea, tuberculosis, gallstones and kidney disease, to the prevention of cancer and lowering of hypertension, the health benefits of bitter leaf goes on and on and on.

Read on to see some of the health benefits of this miraculous plant known as bitter leaf.

1. It relieves stomach ache

Almost everybody knows this because it is a well-known remedy for stomachaches. All you need do is to chew the tender stem of the plant like a chewing stick and swallow the bitterness and the ache will stop within few minutes.

An alternative is to pound the fresh leaves in a mortar and press out the juice. Add a pinch of salt to three tablespoons of the undiluted juice and drink. You will experience relief in no time.

2. It fights prostate cancer

Research has shown that prostate cancer is common among men who are over forty years old. And one of its known symptoms is difficult and painful urination.

Bitter leaf, on the other hand, is very good for this ailment. It increases the flow of urine and reduces the pain, as well as regulates the spread of the cell.

To fight prostate cancer with bitter leaf, simply squeeze the fresh leaves in water and take a glassful four times daily while you constantly go for a checkup. You’ll urinate frequently, but don’t worry about that because it is part of the cleansing process.

3. It fights pneumonia

Pneumonia is a lung inflammation disease caused by bacterial or viral infection, in which the air sacs fill with pus and may become solid. Inflammation may affect both lungs (double pneumonia ) or only one ( single pneumonia

However, the miraculous plant is powerful enough to combat this condition.

And tackle it, squeeze the fresh leaves of the plant in water and take a glass-full thrice daily. Always remember to warm the solution on fire each time before drinking.

Do not boil, just warm. And continue the medication for a month.

4. Insomnia

Insomnia is a condition that promotes habitual sleeplessness. And as funny as it may sound, there are a lot of people experiencing this condition.

This group of people finds it impossible to sleep at night and no matter how hard they try, their effort is always met with wakefulness.

However, studies have shown that Bitter leaf extract has done wonders for those suffering from sleeplessness. Simply take two glasses of bitter leaf solution every night and you will experience a calmness that comes with relaxation and sleep.

5. It enhances fertility

Studies have shown that bitter leaf boosts the chances of pregnancy among women who are finding it difficult to conceive. And this because the detoxification power of bitter leaf helps prevent the pollution of the antibodies that fight diseases, initiate tissue repair and regeneration.

This is known to boost the fertility of the ovaries, significantly; as well as eliminating ovarian cyst and premature ovarian failure.

Allikola Organics
08031505760 08054642960
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
6:18
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
7:32
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2019
SCENT LEAVES BENEFITS

Scent leaves is a homegrown plant , it’s botanical name ocimum gratissimum and locally called Efinrin by Yorubas , nchanwu leaf by igbos and daidoya by hausas.

This sweet-smelling leaf is used mainly as a spice due to its aromatic taste and the flavor it adds to meals. It’s enriched with calcium, phosphorus, carbon, iron and vitamin A.

It has a distinctive smell and taste. You can make use of scent leaves anyway, you can squeeze out the water and drink, and it can also be used to make soup to be eaten.

Here are some health benefits of scent leaves.

1 Aids digestion: Scent leaves can help cool down the stomach. When you squeeze out the juice in it and drink, it treats digestive problems and relieve you almost immediately

2.Cures diarrhea: Drinking the squeezed juice from scent leaves will stop stooling. To get the best you can add salt or lime which gives you a better taste and also ease the unnecessary bowel movement you are experiencing.

3. It can cure malaria: If you want to make use of scent leaves to cure malaria, use it to make tea and drink it while it’s warm. Scent leaves contain an effective antipyretic substance to reduce fever and cure malaria.

4. Lowers blood sugar: Scent leave protect the pancreas cells that produce insulin from damaging and through this may lower blood sugar; it is very good for those suffering diabetes.

5. Reduce cholesterol: If you want to reduce the amount of cholesterol that has gathered up in the body, research has shown that regularly taking the scent leave juice will help a lot in doing this.

6. Relieve heartburn: Drinking scent leaves tea is very useful for curing heartburn as it cleanses and boost the heart. It helps in taking care of respiratory problems.

7. It facilitates milk production: Nursing mothers who have low milk production should include scent leaves in their daily meals in order to stimulate more milk production.

8. It improves the health of the eyes and mouth: Due to its high vitamin A content, scent leaves when it’s consumed regularly can cure a whole lot of eye infections like conjunctivitis prevent night blindness and any other vision problems. Juice extracted from scent leaves can be used as a mouthwash in eliminating bad breath.

9. Cures Cough: Squeeze the scent leaves to remove juice. Take the extracted liquid and brew it with hot water. After that you can drink it. Drinking extracted Scent leaves water regularly, will reduce your cough gradually.

ALLIKOLA ORGANICS, your sound health is more important to us.
08031505760 08054642960
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
A message from a medical Doctor, Dr. Mrs Adeniji, who worked in UCH

Have you ever wondered why certain medications don’t work after several days of use?
Normally, people who have experienced this will conclude that the drug is fake, expired or even a wrong prescription. Some will even go as far as blaming their village people for being at the top of their game. But do you know there are certain foods and medicine you shouldn’t mix together?

Yes. Certain meals can prevent your medications from working, or worse still, cause dangerous side effects, and we have curated 6 of them here. Many people probably do not know this, so share to save a life.

*Vitamin C and Anti-malaria drugs*

This is what happens when you mix both. But first a background:

All drugs are metabolized in the liver. The liver is rich in iron, and iron is important in the life cycle of malaria parasites (plasmodium). Vitamin C helps in absorption of iron, which goes to the liver. Malaria parasites accumulate in the liver and multiply since the iron they need to survive is surplus there. This counteracts the effect of whatever malaria drug you’re taking. So chill on those citrus fruits or supplements when you’re treating malaria.

*Painkillers and Soft drinks*

We all know soft drinks contain carbonated water. I mean, it’s boldly written on the bottle label/can. Carbonated water = Carbon-dioxide gas + water (LOL, no, you do not just add carbon-dioxide and water together, it has to be dissolved under pressure and all). So when you take painkillers and soft drinks together, the Carbon-dioxide gas and the acid it contains increases concentration of the drugs in the blood, which leads to toxicity that could be fatal.

*Diary products and Antibiotics*

Antibiotics are drugs used in the treatment and prevention of bacteria. Examples are Tetracycline and penicillin. Dairy products are rich in Calcium, which prevents the body from absorbing these antibiotics. This reduces the drug’s efficacy.

*Banana and Anti-hypertensive drugs*

Bananas are rich in potassium. Anti-hypertensive drugs increase potassium levels in the blood. Anti-hypertensive drugs + Bananas = too much potassium which leads to irregular heartbeat, heart palpitations and could causes diseases such as Arrhythmia. Love your heart.

*Grape fruit and Statins*

Statin is a class of drug used to lower cholesterol levels. Like most drugs, it also has side effects. Grape fruit contains a compound/chemical that stops the breakdown of statins in the intestine. It leads to increased level of the drug = higher risk of side effects.

*Leafy Vegetables and Anti Coagulants (Blood Thinner)*

Anti-coagulants (Blood Thinners) are medications that decelerate blood coagulation. No, they don’t actually thin your blood but they prevent blood clots from growing larger and are used to prevent stroke and treat heart disease. Examples are Aspirin, Warfarin.

Leafy Vegetables are rich in Vitamin K – Vitamin K promotes blood clotting. So what happens? The effect of the drug is countered.

*Bonus*

This shouldn’t be the first time you read “Don’t take drugs with alcohol’. Why so?

Drugs are metabolized in the liver. Alcohol is metabolized in the liver. You actually over work your liver when taking alcohol and drugs at the same time leading to liver damage.

We all know medicine comes with a long list of things you can’t do but what most people don’t know is that some natural healthy meals are part of the list. Limit certain foods and if a certain drug doesn’t work or makes you feel some type of way, don’t assume anything. Immediately consult your doctor for advice.

*Finally, reading this post and not sharing* can kill someone dear to You!

So...

Share to save a life today.

ALLIKOLA ORGANICS, your sound health is more important to us.
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 5:10am On Nov 09, 2019
Good morning
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
G.A
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Still Available
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 5:23am On Nov 19, 2019
Good morning
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Dear all,
We have all noticed recently that the heat of the day and the night was unbearably high. According to experts, this is due to the heat waves resulting from the emission of greenhouse gases. The Meteorological Agency warns us to prepare for warmer days and nights. This preparation will require smart coping strategies and participation in climate resilient practices to deal with the damage.

The common effects of heat waves on humans are dehydration that can lead to unconsciousness or death, chicken pox, heat rash, and psychological stress.
In order to cope with the current climatic conditions, the experts advised:

1. Drink more water to stay hydrated.
2. Keep a bottle of water with us to remind us to take water.
3. Avoid alcoholic and caffeinated beverages during this time.
4. Reduce the consumption of protein-rich foods (eg red meats) as they increase metabolic heat.
5. Feed on fresh fruits and vegetables that are better options.
6. Monitor our blood pressure to make sure we are in the normal range.
7. Stay indoors (in our house or office) between 12pm and 3pm each day as much as possible.
8. Take baths of cold water before going to bed at night.

Let us strive to conform to it because our life depends on it.

Let's be nice to share information with all our acquaintances.
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile dysfunction is the inability to attain and maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse at least 25% of the time. The penis doesn’t get hard enough, or it gets hard but softens too soon. The problem often develops gradually. One night it may take longer or require more stimulation to get an erection. On another occasion, the erection may not be as firm as usual, or it may end before orgasm. When such difficulties occur regularly, it’s time to talk to ALLIKOLA ORGANICS.
08031505760 / 08054642960
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2019
*Blood Clots/Stroke - They Now Have a Fourth Indicator - the Tongue*

� *Senario :- During a BBQ, a woman stumbled and took a little fall - she assured everyone that she was fine. They offered to call paramedics ... she said she had just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes.*

*They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food. While she appeared a bit shaken up, Jane went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening.*

� *Jane's husband called later to say that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00 PM Jane passed away)*

*She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ.*

*Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Jane would be with us today.*

� *A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can reverse the effects of a stroke .... TOTALLY.*

*He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough.*

� *RECOGNIZING A STROKE*

� *Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify.*

*Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster.*

*When people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke, the stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage . Some don't die; instead they end up in a helpless, hopeless condition.*

*Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions* *(Remember the First Three Letters of* � *STROKE* �
� *S. T. R. ):*

✅ S *Ask the individual to SMILE.*

✅ T *Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A *SIMPLE SENTENCE* *(Coherently)*
*(e.g. Chicken Soup)*

✅ R *Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS.*

� *If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call emergency number immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.*

� *New Sign of a Stroke -*

✅ *Stick out Your Tongue!*

*NOTE: Another 'sign' of a stroke is this: Ask the person to 'stick' out his or her tongue.*

*If the tongue is 'crooked', if it goes to one side or the other that is also an indication of a stroke.*

✅ *ALLIKOLA ORGANICS says if everyone who gets this message sends it to 10 people you can bet that at least one life will be saved.*

✅ Will you send this ? ALLIKOLA ORGANICS done it's part. Will you?
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hello
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
G.A
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Women, U Can Prepare These Honey Sexual Performance Remedy For Your Husband. by Allikola(m): 4:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Time for Prayer.

Every soul with one DISEASES or the other, I pray to Almighty Allah to lay HIS HAND on them for total healing. Ameen

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants / Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.