Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? (39371 Views)

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Will You Rock This N60k Cut-Out Jeans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? by Jideloye(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
none of them.....
cause nah only punk i barb dey one commot me for church
dunno knw whats wrong with dose pipu sef angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? by Mrkumareze(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cute

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? by buskie13(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
my hair from Tj mark barbing salon

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? by condomuser: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
OP, this one will fit you.

Holuwahphemy:
Have you ever fancied changing up your haircut style for something a bit wackier?
Anyone who’s ever tried to be daring when it comes to their barnet may have found it ended up in disaster.
A guy had the Louis Vuitton logo shaved into his head, before bizarrely sticking on a gold zip fastening and a handful of dollar bills.
More often than not things don’t turn out as planned, and you have to dig out the dye or painstakingly count down the days until it grows back.
But not this bunch of attention grabbers.
A gallery of brilliantly weirdos has been released online, and they’re pretty out there.
From the guy who had the Louis Vuitton pattern shaved into his skull to the bloke who looked to the poo emoji for inspiration, these sure are some hair-raising looks.

Lalasticlala, i bet you would rock the Louis Vuitton hairstyle cheesy

Source: http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/photo-news-weirdest-haircuts-ever/

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? by asawanathegreat(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
May God deliver us from bondage, I jump all the hairstyle and pass.
Re: Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? by macdammy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
there are so many differences btw hairstyle and haircut!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Organic and Healthy Skincare Products / Lady Wears Crop Top Lylon Bag With Swag / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.