Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building (8053 Views)

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / Cost Of Decking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by Temi1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hi guys,
I want to find out the cost of decking a storey building. the ground and top floor are 3 bedroom. Iv got a carpenter quoting NGN 250,000 for constructing the wooding support alone. I think this is a bit on the high said. What do you think ppl?
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by bamidele6: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
well i can say, that the price is high but with the given price, it's reasonable considering the location, transportation, labour of which he need the services of other people.still price it for two hundred. thanks
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by segcymoor(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
my guy! u just mention 250k. it's not clear either workmanship alone or with wood. Anyway u can reach me on 08023807960 or 07042144750 for better clarification. i wiil give u d breakdown of everything u need for suspended slab otherwise known as decking, arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com--Lagos based ArchitectsBuidrer.
Cheers!
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by Temi1(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2010
The 250k is for workmanship and the wood and the building site is in magboro
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2010
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by Ndu2000: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2010
Temi1,

All I am seeing here as reaction centers on the carpentry. Is the building twin flat 3 bedroom or less? Are u also asking of cost of rods, Qty of cement, Chips and sand, Labour for casting of the slab. Make ur request more explicit.
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by adebaxton(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
May i ask if you only need the quotation or someone who is into this field that can handle this project.
I am a Building Contractor which span into all aspect of indoor and outdoor works in construction.
Are you interested in us working for you or just need the estimates only.
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by adebaxton(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
NDU2000,
What happened i have replied you but no response i believe all is well.
My fellow nairalanders may we have a greater week.
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by Temi1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
The 250k quote i got from a capenter is only for the capentry work + supply of the wooden materials that will be used for the work. Im of the opinion that this is on the high side. Also the decking is to be done on a 3 bedroom flat i.e contstruction of walls has been done up to lintel level on half plot. The price quote does not include the cost of the actual materials but would be grateful to also have same.
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by adebaxton(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
I have got to provide quotation for the building materials needed for the project but it all depends on you if you have contracted the Welder for the Iron fitting works.
You can contact me for quick response
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by Jeusthin: 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
I want to build a mini  five bedroom duplex of 24×34ft perimeter. What's the cost of German floor and the decking. A living room,  kitchen and a small room downstairs;  then, three rooms up.
The suspended slab or decking is 24ft W × 34ft L.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by genesisproperty: 4:02pm On May 01, 2016
As a trained engineer am presently working in magboro on a client decking and I paid the carpenter 150k for the wood and workmanship for the 3 bedroom flat.the total amount I spent for the degree is almost a million naira.you can whatsapp me on 08130246664,08162106834
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by eghosajohnny: 3:56am On May 02, 2016
Jeusthin:
I want to build a mini  five bedroom duplex of 24×34ft perimeter. What's the cost of German floor and the decking. A living room,  kitchen and a small room downstairs;  then, three rooms up.
The suspended slab or decking is 24ft W × 34ft L.
Thanks and God bless

Sir to get it done an average cost of 1.8m will handle it
I'm a builder,you can see pics of my past jobs.

Call me if you have any question

Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by FastShipping: 4:13am On May 02, 2016
eghosajohnny:

Sir to get it done an average cost of 1.8m will handle it
I'm a builder,you can see pics of my past jobs.

Call me if you have any question

1.8M you just mentioned? What a joke grin
Re: Cost Of Decking A Storey Building by Chidieberelex: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Temi1:
The 250k quote i got from a capenter is only for the capentry work + supply of the wooden materials that will be used for the work. Im of the opinion that this is on the high side. Also the decking is to be done on a 3 bedroom flat i.e contstruction of walls has been done up to lintel level on half plot. The price quote does not include the cost of the actual materials but would be grateful to also have same.
U r confused. Calm down

(1) (Reply)

Fire At National Productivity Centre, Abuja / A Nairalander's POP Ceiling Project In Anambra State. / Home Automation Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.