Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Mr P Of Psquare Celibrates His Marriage Anniversary (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P Of Psquare Celibrates His Marriage Anniversary (photos) (1880 Views)

PR Expert Alexreports And Wife Celebrate Marriage Anniversary Today / E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Of Psquare Celibrates His Marriage Anniversary (photos) by myjobsfinder(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Mr p of former Psquare took to his instagram page to celebrate his marriage anniversary and he wrote

13yrs together and today makes it 4years we got married And after all this time, you are still Amazing to me @lolaomotayo_okoye . HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

#ForMyHead #ForMyHead By the way My New Hit Single FOR MY HEAD is coming Out few hours from Now! Audio and Video Birthday/ Christmas Loading....... #ForMyHead

See more photos from the source that will WOW you shocked

Source: https://campuspeep.com/biography/mr-p-marriage-anniversary/

Re: Mr P Of Psquare Celibrates His Marriage Anniversary (photos) by PenlsCaP: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Slams Wizkid’s Fan / Five Things We Learnt From Davido Unveiling As Infinix Brand Ambassador / Viral - Nigeria H@ttest Model Is Back Again With Her Viral Photos And Video Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.