Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (58101 Views)

As I Was Smashing One Girl / Young Nigerian Guys Should Date Only One Girl - Let Me Explain Why / I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by ChangeIsCostant: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
This is serious. A Nigerian guy took to Facebook to share pictures of him hustling as a laborer in order to make ends meet. The young man revealed his displeasure with ladies who will "drag" him to Shoprite to spend on them after going through all this sufferings.

After sharing his hustling photos on Facebook, the young man wrote;

So after all this sufferings na im one yeye girl like that is dragging me to a shoprite. Hmmmmmmmmm Aunty if I slap you eeh. Na unripe thunder with block go fall on you there. Guys Hope Am saying your mind?

Girls are we communicating??

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/laborer-laments-dragged-shoprite-hustle-photos.html

35 Likes

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Airforce1(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Don't ever displease yourself to please any girl because at the end of the day all they've got to offer is worthless sex.

626 Likes 40 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by eezeribe(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
It's not compulsory to go with any woman to shoprite....
Don't blame the women,it's your fellow men that spoilt them.

240 Likes 15 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by nittroboy(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2017
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by seunmsg(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2017
After all the hustling, we still need someone to enjoy the money with us. Yoruba's would say "Ise lose dase, owo ose dano". Meaning, you can do the work alone, you can't spend the money alone.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2017
Op you could have erased the name of the fb guy before taking it to nairaland. BTW, a lady cannot force a grown up man to shoprite. Hope his actions speaks louder than his fb post

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Florblu(f): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Drag you with a rope right?

That's because you are a GOAT

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by ChangeIsCostant: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2017
why should something that was PROUDLY posted on Facebook be erased? he probably wants everyone to know his mind.
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Op you could have erased the name of the fb guy before taking it to nairaland. BTW, a lady cannot force a grown up man to shoprite. Hope his actions speaks louder than his fb post

28 Likes

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by GraGra247(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ladies taking men for a ride side 0000BC.

Funny thing is the mumu men still end up thanking her afterwards.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
He might have lied to the lady that he works with Julius Berger as a civil engineer.Whereas na ponpo he dey carry.One guy don carry babe go eat for restaurant.He no order for food for himself o.After the babe order for extra take away,the maga still help her carry the takeaway pack.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by pocohantas(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
comshots:
He might have lied to the lady that he works with Julius Berger as a civil engineer.Whereas na ponpo he dey carry.One guy don carry babe go eat for restaurant.He no order for food for himself o.After the babe order for extra take away,the maga still help her carry the takeaway pack.

LOL. That one follow. Some babes no care o, them dey tax shoemaker join. I remember one guy who told a friend, his father was a former minister of labour yearsssss ago. Turned out his father was chairman of some labourers union. They married and fell apart.

Dude did lots of packaging and she fell for it...good for her.
The attached pic is what she expected and what she got cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by ibkayee(f): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. That one follow.
I remember one guy who told a fried, his father was a former minister of labour. Turned out his father was chairman of some labourers union. They've been married and fell apart.

That attached pic is what she expected and what she got cheesy
grin

6 Likes

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Thegamingorca(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. That one follow. Some babes no care o, them dey tax shoemaker join. I remember one guy who told a friend, his father was a former minister of labour yearsssss ago. Turned out his father was chairman of some labourers union. They married and fell apart.

The attached pic is what she expected and what she got cheesy

Dull girls abound

2 Likes

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Go for your class of women...there are ladies that won't mind being with you no matter your condition. Shoe get size. They don't tie rope on your neck and drag you to shoprite...you know what you're after before agreeing to go to shoprite with these girls.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
ibkayee:

grin

No be joke o, very fine girl. The speed she used to dump her bf then ehn. Wetin love of money go cause.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Thegamingorca(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:

The fear of a woman's punctu is d beginning of wisdom my broda
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eat alone and die alone joor.
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Thegamingorca(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benita27:
Go for your class of women...there are ladies that won't mind being with you no matter your condition. Shoe get size.

Ehh some shoes dey allow ppl to squeeze paper inside before wearing.

8 Likes

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Ehh some shoes dey allow ppl to squeeze paper inside before wearing.
grin

1 Like

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Thegamingorca(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Eat alone and die alone joor.

Mind you puzzy is as scarce as pure water
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Mind you puzzy is as scarce as pure water

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Dull girls abound

The girl dull true true, but she fine lipsrsealed
It was when she saw something else after marriage, she come use vex dey talk. Said he deceived her, which is true too...but what happened to google? angry

1 Like

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by ibkayee(f): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

No be joke o, very fine girl. The speed she used to dump her bf then ehn. Wetin love of money go cause.. grin
She was deceived now, if you lie to a girl you know wants money you only have yourself to blame if you can't keep up grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Thegamingorca(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

The girl dull true true, but she fine lipsrsealed
It was when she saw something else after marriage, she come use vex dey talk. Said he deceived her, which is true too...but what happened to google? angry

Mumu girl dey obviously find wetin go tarnish d guy image, hence d rotten lies she dey lie ontop d guy head.

Deceived kini ko. Whats to prove she is being truthful...our friend is obviously playing d damsel in distress.
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
which female doesnt love money??
ibkayee:

She was deceived now, if you lie to a girl you know wants money you only have yourself to blame if you can't keep up grin

2 Likes

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Sirheny007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Exactly bro you spoke my mind!
The love of money and materials are inbuilt in the DNA of a typical Nigerian lady.
First date with you, and you owe them money already. undecided

I couldn't believe i was thinking of how much money will be 'reasonable' enough to give this girl after a date.
I never thought i'd be caught in this kinda situation and I am still struggling to come to terms with the reality of this.
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by miqos02(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
sorry
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Amosjaj(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
The nîggą is scared of bîtchęs
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Yeligray(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hustlers code 101

Never give in
Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by Robisky001(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
A wise man once uttered these words "Op you're a wise man".....

1 Like

Re: After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments by miqos02(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
no need to erase the nae because its on facebook anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Every Woman Should Get THIS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.