Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (22186 Views)

Differences Between Blood Of Menstruation And Blood Of Istihaadah / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology by carinmom(f): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

alright ma, pls have u ever heared this name ustadh rashid hashim in oyo state

LOL, sorry I've never heard of the name, I'm from the northern part. Maybe you are new in this forum.
Re: Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology by tintingz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Western ideology says, say no to domestic violence, Islam said beat your disobedient wife.

Western ideology says, freedom of speech, Islam say no freedom of speech.

Western ideology says, freedom to practice any religion, Islam say kill the apostates.

Western ideology give Homosexuals(LGBT) rights, Islam say kill Homosexuals.

Western ideology give right to the women folks(Feminism and equality), Islam says women have no right on many things.

Western ideology has no say in giving judgment to adulterers, Islam says beat and stone the adulterers.

Western ideology says you're free to criticize, Islam says you have no right to criticize.

# And it goes on like that.

* OP, if you think Islam is perfect, moral and superior, that's fallacy and only in your imagination, I don't find it any close to morality and perfection. @TITINGZ
Thanks for given due credit to the original poster of this post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran / Things That I Saw In The Front Row Of Jumah Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.