Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

“it Has Been Long Time I Posted A Back View” – Omotola Shows Off Her Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “it Has Been Long Time I Posted A Back View” – Omotola Shows Off Her Backside (881 Views)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it Has Been Long Time I Posted A Back View” – Omotola Shows Off Her Backside by vanhayor(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Nollywood Star Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde appears to be the type that never ages.

The Actress fondly called Omosexy shared some stunning pictures of herself in a lovely green jumpsuit.

She wore the outfit to an occassion that had Rukky Sanda and Ayo Animashaun in attendance.

One of the pictures she shared is definitely the type capable of making you stare continuously at your screen cos she flaunted her backside.

Her quote on Instagram:

”Hmm…been a looooong time I posted a backview…hmm”

Re: “it Has Been Long Time I Posted A Back View” – Omotola Shows Off Her Backside by dollytino4real(f): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2017
will it change buhari? abeg go and pose it 4 mr pilot

1 Like

Re: “it Has Been Long Time I Posted A Back View” – Omotola Shows Off Her Backside by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
She is well package.There is still cellulite underneath tho.Governors meat.

1 Like

Re: “it Has Been Long Time I Posted A Back View” – Omotola Shows Off Her Backside by mikejj(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin after she has mess all her mess finish she dey cum show sum nairaland guys her yansh.chai yansh of the titans

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Threatening My Life. / 18+ : How I F*+k My Brother Friend Hard Pat2 / See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.