Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 (2760 Views)

Enugu NYSC Corps Members Get Jobs At Foxxymobile? In Enugu / Enugu Nysc 2019-20 Batch A B C Learn Digital Marketing Training Lesson- In Enugu / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Enugu go make sense
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
*NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp,*
*Awgu Local Govt. Area, Enugu State.*

The NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp in Enugu State is situated at Awgu, a town about 50km south of Enugu City. Coming from any part of Nigeria please proceed to Enugu City. When you get to Enugu, locate Holy Ghost Park, ask for vehicles going to Awgu and board one of them straight to the camp.

Presently, it is not wise to stop at Onitsha, because of the condition of the Oji-Awgu Road, (the link between Onitsha and Awgu).

*Coming from the far south (Port Harcourt-Calabar Axis)* . You don’t have to get to Enugu City, just board a bus heading to Enugu, inform the driver that you will be stopping at Awgu NYSC Camp. Remind him again once you have passed Okigwe.

*BY Air:* Board an airplane to the Enugu Airport. From the terminal hire a cab straight to the Camp. Or you can get to Holy Ghost Park (Enugu) and board a vehicle to the NYSC Camp. A second option is the Owerri Airport. From Owerri proceed by road to Okigwe, from Okigwe you will easily get a cab to the Awgu NYSC Camp.
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by ToneecProject: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
I was posted to Enugu. We are to report to camp on Tuesday as specified in the call up letter. I heard water supply is a major problem in Enugu camp
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
ToneecProject:
I was posted to Enugu. We are to report to camp on Tuesday as specified in the call up letter. I heard water supply is a major problem in Enugu camp
we will confirm that wen we reach the camp
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by 7wonder(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Orapet51:
Enugu camp is one of the best camp in Nigeria.
Can't wait till Tuesday 2 be there...
Actually the oldest camp and one of the worst.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by duchessphils: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
maninani:
*NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp,*
*Awgu Local Govt. Area, Enugu State.*

The NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp in Enugu State is situated at Awgu, a town about 50km south of Enugu City. Coming from any part of Nigeria please proceed to Enugu City. When you get to Enugu, locate Holy Ghost Park, ask for vehicles going to Awgu and board one of them straight to the camp.

Presently, it is not wise to stop at Onitsha, because of the condition of the Oji-Awgu Road, (the link between Onitsha and Awgu).

*Coming from the far south (Port Harcourt-Calabar Axis)* . You don’t have to get to Enugu City, just board a bus heading to Enugu, inform the driver that you will be stopping at Awgu NYSC Camp. Remind him again once you have passed Okigwe.

*BY Air:* Board an airplane to the Enugu Airport. From the terminal hire a cab straight to the Camp. Or you can get to Holy Ghost Park (Enugu) and board a vehicle to the NYSC Camp. A second option is the Owerri Airport. From Owerri proceed by road to Okigwe, from Okigwe you will easily get a cab to the Awgu NYSC Camp.

Bro, abeg give the description if I'm passing through Ebonyi
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
duchessphils:

Bro, abeg give the description if I'm passing through Ebonyi
u must enter enugu city if u desire smooth ride to agwa NYSC camp. due to bad road of the short cut road from ebonyi to enugu.
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
7wonder:
Actually the oldest camp and one of the worst.
hmmmmmmmm blind man 4 market talk say every tin 4 d market na the same.
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by 7wonder(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
maninani:

hmmmmmmmm blind man 4 market talk say every tin 4 d market na the same.
Wetin u d yan? place wy i camp dis year? wu bin tell u say d camp na nice 1 sef? nobody wy camp de fit talk say e d nice.
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by ToneecProject: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2017
7wonder:
Wetin u d yan? place wy i camp dis year? wu bin tell u say d camp na nice 1 sef? nobody wy camp de fit talk say e d nice.

Guy how the posting things for camp dey go? How dem dey runs am? Me go like do my ppa for town
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=7wonder post=62475099] Wetin u d yan? place wy i camp dis year? wu bin tell u say d camp na nice 1 sef? nobody wy camp de fit talk say e d nice.[/quote
na people lyk u we need now. pls tell us how the camp b self. one guy is telling me the camp is ok. how ok is the camp pls? 7wonder no vex educate us.
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by 7wonder(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=maninani post=62481678][/quote] Baba, water is a major problem in that camp. They rely on water tankers and most times, its not readily available. Once d tanker brings water n fills d water tanks in d camp, de is usually a rush and at dat point, u have to fetch water b4 d bigle is blown for d nxt camp activity. D toilets are not clean and not enough. We mostly made use of d surrounding bush..shit island so to speak..dats how we called it in our time. Its not as if the toilets are not washed, but most corp members mess up d place few minutes after there av bin washed. Why? no water to flush. There av two pit toilets tho. Another challenge is the red soil. Bro, u go wash tire except u wan d look bad. We also faced a
situation where corp members have to struggle for sits whenever we had lectures or are told to gather im the lecture hall. Most of us are left standing outside under the sun. Well, those are d few challenges u will face but i believe you will adapt after a week or two. It depends on your ability to adapt quickly. On a scale of 10, i'll rate the camp 3.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by 7wonder(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg, those who go need house after camp, just contact me. Most of my friends will be passing out soon and their rooms will be free. U may nt nid to buy anytin cos curtains, bed, stuffs de d house already. If na lite, u go d pray make NEPA take lite sef. Water is a major challenge in Enugu but here, u can be rest assured. 08079174439. Meanwhile, any lawyer coming to Enugu to serve?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2017
7wonder:
Baba, water is a major problem in that camp. They rely on water tankers and most times, its not readily available. Once d tanker brings water n fills d water tanks in d camp, de is usually a rush and at dat point, u have to fetch water b4 d bigle is blown for d nxt camp activity. D toilets are not clean and not enough. We mostly made use of d surrounding bush..shit island so to speak..dats how we called it in our time. Its not as if the toilets are not washed, but most corp members mess up d place few minutes after there av bin washed. Why? no water to flush. There av two pit toilets tho. Another challenge is the red soil. Bro, u go wash tire except u wan d look bad. We also faced a
situation where corp members have to struggle for sits whenever we had lectures or are told to gather im the lecture hall. Most of us are left standing outside under the sun. Well, those are d few challenges u will face but i believe you will adapt after a week or two. It depends on your ability to adapt quickly. On a scale of 10, i'll rate the camp 3.

thanks #7wonder 4 the info we appreciate u.we will survive by God grace if u can do it, we can do it also. what of PPA are they conducive or just lyk the camp??
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2017
7wonder:
Baba, water is a major problem in that camp. They rely on water tankers and most times, its not readily available. Once d tanker brings water n fills d water tanks in d camp, de is usually a rush and at dat point, u have to fetch water b4 d bigle is blown for d nxt camp activity. D toilets are not clean and not enough. We mostly made use of d surrounding bush..shit island so to speak..dats how we called it in our time. Its not as if the toilets are not washed, but most corp members mess up d place few minutes after there av bin washed. Why? no water to flush. There av two pit toilets tho. Another challenge is the red soil. Bro, u go wash tire except u wan d look bad. We also faced a
thanks #7wonder 4 the info we appreciate u.we will survive by God grace if u can do it, we can do it also. what of PPA are they conducive or just lyk the camp??
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by 7wonder(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2017
ToneecProject:

Guy how the posting things for camp dey go? How dem dey runs am? Me go like do my ppa for town
Mehn..i no go lie u, i no sabi as e d b 4 dat side o but one thing i know b say if u fit meet camp director talk with am, im fit organise sumfin 4u. D way Enugu d eh, ur ppa fit d East but u d live for North..e fit d North n u d live for south. D proximity d very close. I d live for south while my ppa d North(main town). No bother yasef abt dat 1. Ur course folo determine too. As i bin yan, meet camp director wen u reach camp.
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by duchessphils: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
7wonder:
Abeg, those who go need house after camp, just contact me. Most of my friends will be passing out soon and their rooms will be free. U may nt nid to buy anytin cos curtains, bed, stuffs de d house already. If na lite, u go d pray make NEPA take lite sef. Water is a major challenge in Enugu but here, u can be rest assured. 08079174439. Meanwhile, any lawyer coming to Enugu to serve?

Will call you for the house matter. Thanks!!!!

Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by 7wonder(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2017
maninani:

Mehn..PPA? it depends o. If u r posted to a public school, dat 1 get as e b o..even in d town. Just pray u get a nice place..to a great extent, depends on ur course of study. I must say when it comes to ppa, i got one of d best. Lemme mention some good ppas i know..Housing Corporation, EEDC and ENSUBEB. There are oda good places too but i know of those ones. Wat i consider good embodies good working environs, steady light, good pay..dis pay is important o cos d state, especially we in d main town pay us 1k. Those in in villages..3k. Believe me, u won't find many corpers who are paid by their ppa so if u being paid, u r very lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by dillyk(f): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Who has the whatsapp like for enugu corpers
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
7wonder:
Mehn..PPA? it depends o. If u r posted to a public school, dat 1 get as e b o..even in d town. Just pray u get a nice place..to a great extent, depends on ur course of study. I must say when it comes to ppa, i got one of d best. Lemme mention some good ppas i know..Housing Corporation, EEDC and ENSUBEB. There are oda good places too but i know of those ones. Wat i consider good embodies good working environs, steady light, good pay..dis pay is important o cos d state, especially we in d main town pay us 1k. Those in in villages..3k. Believe me, u won't find many corpers who are paid by their ppa so if u being paid, u r very lucky.
mehn this NYSC no b now wooooooo
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by ToneecProject: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
7wonder:
Mehn..i no go lie u, i no sabi as e d b 4 dat side o but one thing i know b say if u fit meet camp director talk with am, im fit organise sumfin 4u. D way Enugu d eh, ur ppa fit d East but u d live for North..e fit d North n u d live for south. D proximity d very close. I d live for south while my ppa d North(main town). No bother yasef abt dat 1. Ur course folo determine too. As i bin yan, meet camp director wen u reach camp.

Thank you my man! You get mouth!!
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by dillyk(f): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
No general whatsapp group?...
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by dillyk(f): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Enugu corpers should send their numbers via whatsapp to 07012123460 to be added in the whatsapp group. Don't dull.
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by maninani: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
dillyk:
Enugu corpers should send their numbers via whatsapp to 07012123460 to be added in the whatsapp group. Don't dull.
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by ToneecProject: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by Thedelight(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
h
Re: Enugu Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream 1 by Whois(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Welcome to 042

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2019 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out / PPA Needed IN Delta State / December Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.