Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (45364 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) / Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by 0temAtum: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mup4life:
goan sleep you have always been broke. You better start giving cheerfully so that you can receive.
grin
Since I stopped giving to Yahweh and began to give to my fellow human beings, I have become rich in money and in health. I'm glad I stopped giving tithes to thieves.
Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2017
nwatthu:
30 years of collecting 10%, 30 years of nothing even one free maternity home for the poor, 30 years of no free community educational facilities, just like our missionaries did, 30 years of driving latxt cars and fryin hair...SMH
go and do your research before you talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
nice one

Re: Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) by Jesuschrist419: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Mup4life:
Tell me about someone you know offline, not someone on nairaland who could be lying. Convince me that when you give in church you become broke.
hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditionalcure, Spiritual Healing, Superstition, Voodoo, Magic, Facts / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.