Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (51165 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Khloe Twerks On Lolu’s D**k, Ahneeka Allows Lolu To Squeeze Her Bo*bs #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rapper CDQ has finally completed the Mansion he has been building for over 1year and 6months in Lekki, and its really exciting for him, Sharing the photos on his page he recounted how he used to squeeze with 6 persons, including Masterkraft in one room at Ojodu, just 4years ago, but now he has enough rooms to lay his head..
See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/7-of-us-use-to-squeeze-in-1-room-rapper.html

Thinking about how the whole thing started 4yrs ago when boys still dey manage with @masterkraft_ for ojodu berger � About 7 of us would squeeze to fit in a room just for d night to pass...now I have more than enough rooms that I'm able to bring my siblings closer... I just couldn't thank God enough � for all these I say #ByeByePoverty � � #AlwaysBelieveInYourself #Stubborn #WossWobi #ThankfullToAllMyFans #WorldWide #EyanNweke

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bblx8tCntgC/?hl=en&taken-by=cdqolowo

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by bamdly(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
nsns

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by lyrical(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
One day, i go still BLOW and BLOW my own LIE of how i take dey sleep for under Bridge.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

My son if sinners entice you, do not consent.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by LaughButton01(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Front page or nothing
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
4years ago lol it does looks like his hustle is faster than yours

5 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Uyi168: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Streets pay like mad..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Every celebrity has a sob story to tell. 90% of which are total bullshít

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
I listened to him on Hiptv. Very articulate...
Just when I wanted to trip, he shouted "Woss...Wobi".

Nawa! Some guys can help you change your mind angry

Congrats.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by pfijacobs(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by broadally2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Look here, I'm happy for you. I pray to testify soon. Poverty must go.

12 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ok grin grin
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by uminem02(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
I'm warming up. I'm next in line for that explosive testimony....

9 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by guy1234: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mansion or building?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by KingOfThePay(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Naso.. I like the guy cause he's so street

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
ok. we have heard
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by WeirdWolf: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na turn by turn. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by kokozain(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pls God pick my call too

1 Like

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
I tap from this anointing oh

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by piperson(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
ALAYE DOUBLE YOUR HUSTLE

PRESSING YOUR FONE TOASTING ONE GIRL FOR FIVE MONTHS WOULD BRING YOU NOTHING

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Congratulations I tap from your grace in 2018 I will build my own by Gods grace....Nigerians calls every story building a mansion

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
In everything give THANKS.
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Congratulations are in order, but we dont want to hear you are not paying rent as at when due because most of you artistes like packaging without money undecided

16 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
From grass to grace. The best kinda story.

Thank God for His blessings.

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by KingOfThePay(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
guy1234:
Mansion or building?

Go build your own

8 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
This illiterate again!!
Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na so o..poverty is a disease..I remember when I was struggling with life with my wife and baby in a room chai no bicycle sef...thank God I can flaunt a well built 2bedroom flat with clean EOD of my own...

To God be the glory...I pity those that say there's no God...cuz it was when I got closed to HIM my life changed in six months

43 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
guy1234:
Mansion or building?
whether na mansion or building e concern u, u dont ever buy one plot of land....bad belle

7 Likes

Re: CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) by pol23: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Different view from different angle.
Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos / Boobs War: Cossy Orjiakor Vs Uche Ogbodo Vs Anita Joseph / Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.