Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) (51656 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by dinma007: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
A female corps member serving in Uromi, Edo state, Busayo Ashephon was allegedly beaten to coma by her employer's brother identified as Christopher in her PPA because she asked him for the toilet key.

He allegedly beat her to the extent that she was hospitalized and her LI reportedly didn't take it up, instead was allegedly offered wine and an envelope to seal their mouths.

Read the story as shared by @nigeriancorpers on Instagram.

https://www.lailasblog.com/female-corps-member-allegedly-beaten-coma-employers-son/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by dinma007: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
More...

1 Share

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Eco99(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2017

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

U want to tell me d female corper did nt insult him

Dat she calmly expressed herself as portrayed above n he got aggressive

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha
I blame Fair & White nd others

U think i will believe you
U think i will tell you sorry
U think im a JJC in this type of case

Mtchewwww

In dis harsh economy you expect me to be going about n dashing people Sorry?

#Eco99#

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by GavelSlam: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mayweather was here.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
U didnt tell us what exactly transpired. That she ws beaten to coma because she requested for toilet key doesnt sound true, she must have done what deserves the beaten . Not taking side though bt jst curious. Most girls of these Days sound so unruly and arrogant

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Incomplete story.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
What will even prompt me to beat a lady
Quick recovery young girl

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by mykh01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
Guy, your madness level don pass equilibrium. shey na bubu economy affect ur sorry abi

61 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by propanet(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Your mouth can lead you into trouble, bridle your tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hian!!!

Him knack you tube and tyre...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by HARDLABOR: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
I need money......

Plz anybody da 1 2 do advert on dis space shud contact me......

Let's do business
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Einl(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
I live here in London and I was speaking to a girl. I told her I was Nigerian and suddenly it was as if I set off a bomb.

She started saying about her experience with Nigerians, how aggressive, noisy and demanding that they are.

My point is, Nigerians always think that violence and rough handling is always the best. They don't want somebody to be ahead of them, they want to be "sharper" than other people and that just puts us in the wrong light.

A problem that can be solved verbally is solved with violence.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
We just heard one side of the story, so making judgement on this one-sided report is wrong so but generally when under duress some ladies are not cultured to speak without abuses cos that's all the weapon they have. Many ladies words can sting.

So many angry folks are on the loose, economy hard coupled with personal problems, so many people are looking for where and whom to throw their frustrations to. Imagine jamming who is broke and hungry, mehn he would throw AJ punches on you.

Besides why would you ladies be using his bathroom in the first place. Nigga even offered that he would only open when u guys get lock to change the bathroom lock

Nigerians ladies should learn to bridle their tongue, the Nigerian Constitution and society doesn't cover your excesses like the Western World do, every insult must be met fire for fire grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by modaink333: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
I smell lies....at least the boy respect still de intact........ Anyway It's good that way instead of hearing he was beating up by a woman....

4 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
I dont believe this story,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
All these girls with loose tongues.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie...no punctuation
And this one sef na GRADUATE?

'Before I said that FINISHED''
'He will not REFUND the key'
'He DRAWLED me on the floor'
shocked

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
This 1 just weak me completely
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
too bad

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by freedomchild: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
meanwhile

16 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nbote(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Maybe d guy don try collect she no give am and he decided to get back at her... Any guy dat raises his hands on a woman is a goat...

10 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
We need to hear the other side of the story...but then there is no justification for hitting another person except in self defense

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
♤Waiting for
♤"Floyd's" reply grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by PointZerom: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Trash

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
i dnt want us to ignore dis guy talent like we did anthony joshua ooo...
na anoda potential wilder be dis ooo.
beat person enter ward?
i cut cap bro...
babes too and dia mouth sha.. dem no knw say CHILL don travel outta naija since recession start sef

3 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by gulfer: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is she serving with Okoronkwo and Sons, for this to happen Her posting should be investigated. cool cool cool
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Kelvin0(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
See them, as usual, they'll run their mouth, chop beating, then start forming victim

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing / NYSC Personal CDS Projects By Ayokanmi Oyeyemi / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.