Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 AM

Where To Find Free Courses Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where To Find Free Courses Online (753 Views)

Take Courses Online In Coursera Without Paying A Dime For Tuition Fee / Find Free Final Year Research Project Topics Download Free Projects / 15+ Sites That Nigerians Can Visit To Learn Premium Courses Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Find Free Courses Online by Datevilme: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
There’s so much we can do with the internet besides all the usual social media stuff. Do you know you can have access to thousands of free courses out there? You can gain the knowledge you need to land that new job, advance in your career or even the project you are working on.

I’ve put together a list of some websites where you can have access to free courses online that you can get started on today.

Data Science and Cognitive Computing Courses:

If you are interested in learning data science and cognitive computing skills, then this is where you need to be. First off, all courses here are free, and you get to earn badges and certificates for every course you complete. There are also built-in platforms that enable you get a hands on practice on everything you learn, along with sample data. They also have a mobile app.

Udacity:

Udacity provides free and nano-degree courses, courses here cut across a wide range, mostly IT related. Personally, almost everything i know about android development i learnt here. The videos and materials here are highly interactive, and there are enough hands on projects for you to work on to make sure that you learn effectively and practically.

Coursera:

Coursera is probably one of the most popular learning websites available today. They have paid and free courses covering a number of knowledge areas. Courses here are self paced, meaning you can complete them at your own speed, all you need is commit a few hours every week, and you are good to go.

Alison:

Alison provides over 1000 free online courses from the world’s leading experts in various fields. Most of these courses are tuition free. However you may need to pay a fee in other to get a certificate for a completed course. A fair deal if you ask me. All you need to do is sign up and get started.

Edx:

http://techguy.ng/free-courses-online/
Re: Where To Find Free Courses Online by Datevilme: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Datevilme:
There’s so much we can do with the internet besides all the usual social media stuff. Do you know you can have access to thousands of free courses out there? You can gain the knowledge you need to land that new job, advance in your career or even the project you are working on.

I’ve put together a list of some websites where you can have access to free courses online that you can get started on today.

Data Science and Cognitive Computing Courses:

If you are interested in learning data science and cognitive computing skills, then this is where you need to be. First off, all courses here are free, and you get to earn badges and certificates for every course you complete. There are also built-in platforms that enable you get a hands on practice on everything you learn, along with sample data. They also have a mobile app.

Udacity:

Udacity provides free and nano-degree courses, courses here cut across a wide range, mostly IT related. Personally, almost everything i know about android development i learnt here. The videos and materials here are highly interactive, and there are enough hands on projects for you to work on to make sure that you learn effectively and practically.

Coursera:

Coursera is probably one of the most popular learning websites available today. They have paid and free courses covering a number of knowledge areas. Courses here are self paced, meaning you can complete them at your own speed, all you need is commit a few hours every week, and you are good to go.

Alison:

Alison provides over 1000 free online courses from the world’s leading experts in various fields. Most of these courses are tuition free. However you may need to pay a fee in other to get a certificate for a completed course. A fair deal if you ask me. All you need to do is sign up and get started.

Edx:

http://techguy.ng/free-courses-online/

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2018/2019 Aspirant Let Meet Here / Nestle Nigeria Industrial Training/internship 2018 / Pls Help Solve These Wave Problems. Anyone? Pls I need answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.