Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,766 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her (2840 Views)

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her by Caro147(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
So I was having a gist with my younger brother and he told me about a 22 year old pregnant girl in heat who happened to be a fellow clubber at club cocoon, the funniest part was that she was due to deliver her child.

I was shocked when he told me this pregnant girl tried to get messy with him and even asked him to go home with her.

Some things are just too impossible to believe but in the ‘hood you have to remember ANYTHING can happen! How do I know? I see and hear it everyday! I don’t NEED to watch cable television because if you’re in the street all day like me working with the public you will know that it’s NEVER a dull moment!
See more

Re: Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her by RoyalBlak007: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
embarassed
Re: Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ewwww
Re: Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her by Oledia(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Caro147:
So I was having a gist with my younger brother and he told me about a 22 year old pregnant girl in heat who happened to be a fellow clubber at club cocoon, the funniest part was that she was due to deliver her child.

I was shocked when he told me this pregnant girl tried to get messy with him and even asked him to go home with her.

Some things are just too impossible to believe but in the ‘hood you have to remember ANYTHING can happen! How do I know? I see and hear it everyday! I don’t NEED to watch cable television because if you’re in the street all day like me working with the public you will know that it’s NEVER a dull moment!
See more
So the guy decided to disgrace the lady after everything by posting her picture on the internet?
Re: Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oledia:

So the guy decided to disgrace the lady after everything by posting her picture on the internet?
. Nawa for some people Nd their way of reasoning. You didn't even condemn her for doing a very stupid thing but u re here condemning the guy that posted it. All this una emotional Nd sentimental way of judging things is very awkward.
Re: Conji Is A Bastard! So A Pregnant Chic I Met Clubbing Asked Me To Bleep Her by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bleep her na,

(1) (Reply)

See The Raunchy Dress A Bride Wore To Her Own Wedding (photo) / Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video / In Love With Two Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.