Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow (55889 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Angelanest: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
The scenario in Anambra now depicts that security operatives are serious with the governorship election in the state on Saturday, November 18 (tomorrow). Fully armed police officers were seen patrolling in Nnewi and it's environs including the presence of police helicopters to monitor the situation.

As at the time of filling in this report, Nnewi residents were seen locking up their shops/businesses due to the heavy security presence.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/security-operatives-take-nnewi-town-ahead-tomorrows-governorship-election-photos.html

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Angelanest: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Angelanest: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ur worth is ur right b4 election
Ma na after election ihe I ga
afu bu selection We have d right to choose
Ma na for 9: 00 news mu na gi
go confuse
Akocha maka ndi jeru tuo
vote na ndi ejero
Ebido koba maka ndi kweru na ndi ekwero
It is very funny(funny)
Upon all our money, we still
dey our forty-something
missionary journey
But be it as it may, we go survive no matter wetin dem
do or say(eeeh)
I don talk am b4, I go still talk
am again
All these things wey dey
happen na we dey suffer d pain(suffer d pain)
Nwanne o di horrible, o nwero
ife money bu so let me b
audible
Ha kwecha anyi nkwa na
campaign If dem win they go bone
begin pop champagne
If they like sef, make dem call
me tout
I no fit shout & I no go fit close
my mouth For naija we get plenty mineral
resources
People still dey break down
past molue buses
For Africa & we get d best
Armed forces But d worst is dem too dey
owe we doctors & nurses
What an injustice
Na so dem kill plenty people
for one city wey dey for Ekiti
What a pity We need peace & unity, job
opportunity in our community
De way wey una dey run tinz
for this country me I no
gbadun

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Sprumbabafather: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Anambra is APGA, APGA is Anambra. grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Ojiofor: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by NigerDeltan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
The best thing is to boycott this election

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Chibuhealth(f): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Say NO to APC in Anambra. they can only win through rigging.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Kokolet11: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good people of Anambra will kick obiano out

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Cyynthialove(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jezzz!!!, are we fighting war or what ?

I will say this again, politicians don't acknowledge existence of the masses, they only use the masses to get what they want and dump you letter if you are still alive.
My dear if anything mistakenly happens to you tomorrow ( Godforbids), you are gone and gone forever. Life has no duplicate. Ask those politicians to bring their children down to Nigeria to participate in the so called election.

A beg let me go and be coming because life is too precious to be wasted for those idiotts that kept their relatives abroad .....

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by ElPadrino33: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
No erection in Anambra grin

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by biggerboyc(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by drsamba: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chibuhealth:
Say NO to APC in Anambra. they can only win through rigging.

Hmmmm
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by NwaNimo1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fake news....
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by magmack: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
that is how they will monitor the -"sit at home tomorrow".
no refelendom, no erection.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by obinoral1179(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
May the best candidate wins tomorrow.... I want a birthday gift from Arsenal tomorrow...... And if APC wins then it will be a remarkable experience for the ruling party....

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cool.
It's only under APC that the outcome of election of this calibre is unknown

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by psychologist(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Either they come out to vote or not, one thing is certain there will be a winner tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by wellmax(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
My advice all Anambrians, don't come out to vote.

This will make the counting of votes easier and the winner declared same day.

Don't thank me, I am just being patriotic.

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Haykings100: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Anambra Guber Election

Am trying to imagine Sunday Morning
headlines:

Punch - APC in early lead.
Daily Sun - Obaino coasting home wit victory.
Tribune - Voters turnout enmass against
(ipod)'s sit at home order.
Vanguard - Violence reported in some part
of Anambra.
Guardian - Stalemate as results trickled in.
Run off election likely between APGA and
APC.
Daily Post - APGA, PDP cry foul as Tony
Nwoye leads in wide margin.

22 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by guru90: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
we don't need election. Biafra is what we need.... pounds is for Biafra while naira is for Nigeria.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by miketayo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Why should anyone come out to vote

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Joephat(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
shocked

If anambra ppl did not boycott anambra election, I will denounce my igboship and I will never visit my village again till I die...

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by olushevy05: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
APGA or PDP will emerge. Forget Nwoye . Third is certain for him

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Dinirojones(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Apc all they way ....enough of obaino's propaganda government. ....

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Them no dey rig this kain election, so I see no reason for heightened security. If it were possible, they would have done so in the last election.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Petjoel: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
I pray they should not declare the election inconclusive

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by guru90: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
MY SPIRIT IS TELLING ME THOSE POLICEMEN ALMIGHTY FORCE PEOPLE TO VOTE BY FORCE......

HMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by personal59: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
hmmmmm

but i still don't understand how buhari escape the IPOB without been stoned at least not to talk of killing him.....

am in afonja land in case u wan beat me

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by BakireBulmaker: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sheds here and there.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by freeman95(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Shior

1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
ElPadrino33:
No erection in Anambra grin

Simple way to spot those that think with there Pen**s n not Brain

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List / El-Rufai, Wike, Oyetola, Alake, Fagbemi Make Ministers List / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.