Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (103804 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
mightyokwy:
All mighty God my prayers this morning are, pls don't allow Anambra State to fall into the hands of the same cabals that plunged the state into crisis in 2003. They have all decamped to another party, they are back again to deceive my people, olisa bi na igwe may they never succeed. May you guild the voters as they step out to vote today. Amen
a very thunderous AMEN t cool
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Spylord48: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:
IT IS ALMOST 10AM NOBODY HAVE COME OUT, THE STREETS EMPTY, U SAY WAIT TILL 12NOON.

THE STREET WILL STILL BE EMPTY IN ANOTHER TWO HOURS AND 4 THE WHOLE DAY.

THE ONLY PEOPLE U WILL SEE ARE THOSE IMPORTED FROM NORTH AND SW.

IPOB HAVE AGAIN SHOWN THAT THEY SPEAK FOR THE PEOPLE.

you no dy shame? my dear boycott or not people will vote and a winner will be declared.
today is the burial day of Ipob

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

Buses from another states? is it no longer where one registered that he would be allowed to vote? i don't understand.
When your party control Abuja,anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:

CAN BUHARI IMPORT THE ENTIRE ANAMBRA POPULATION?
ALREADY INETRANTIONAL MEDIA HAVE STARTED TAKING PICTURES OF EMPTY STREET.
IMPORT THE ENTIRE ANAMBRA POPULATION TO VOTE.
International Communities always with Biafrawink grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by deboysben(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
dumodust:
Nwanne kedu? wink
udo na achi
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by globemoney: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Ndi Anambra will vote Obiano and join the iPOB ofe nsala day later.. It's lit grin grin

ngeneukwenu do you have ofe nsala in your house?.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by DoTheNeedful: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
melodyogonna:
y are u so serious and pained?

Why should I? You guys lie a lot and play victim's card. Imagine people have started posting fake pictures online even when INEC officials have not yet settled. Haba!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by legitnow: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Abagworo:
There is fair turnout at Obiano's home LGA and it might swing the votes compared with low turn out elsewhere.

LOW TURNOUT U SAY, OR IMPORTED VOTERS FROM NORTH AND SOUTHWEST.

NDI-ANAMBRA ARE ENJOYING NSALA DAY.

TELL BUHARI THAT THE SOUTH EAST IS READY FOR A BIAFRA EXIT REFERENDUM.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

And you want the terrorist party to appoint your people 50/50 ratio with other zones that love the party?
Ogbeni i'm talking about state election you are diverting to federal govt appointments. Yes, we must fight for 50-50 ratio because Nigeria is for all and federal character must be respected.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, IPOB IS AN ESTABLISHMENT WITHOUT FEAR.

WE HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT WAT BUHARI AND APC WANT TO DO.

WE ARE NOT SCARED OF TROUBLE OR PROBLEMS.

AS LONG AS NIGERIA DONT HEED OUR CALLS FOR BIAFRA EXIT, EVERYDAY WILL BE PROBLEMS.
NOISE MAKER.
GO AND LOOK FOR COWNU.
NEXT PERSON PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PVision2020(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2017
goldenval:

This is not false information this is 1000% facts!, Apc is given out 10k cash per vote and 2 of my friends that voted for Apc already smiling with 10k each!!
kwakwakwakwakwakwa
You mean your IPOB friends voted for a tuwo and amala party because of 10k. what happened to NO LEFELENDUM NO ERECTION.
The disgrace awaiting IPOB still dey do press up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by jaykaylegend(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:
IT IS ALMOST 10AM NOBODY HAVE COME OUT, THE STREETS EMPTY, U SAY WAIT TILL 12NOON.

I guess this ones are voting Mugabe out in Zimbabwe abi?? Ode

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by GodFreyinNORSE: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2017
SolidGenius:
Will you keep kwayet. You can ask your sister if anybody have come to polls today

You guys picked random pictures online and claimed people are not voting. IPOB has failed. These are Anambran voting

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by arcike(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, IPOB IS AN ESTABLISHMENT WITHOUT FEAR.

WE HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT WAT BUHARI AND APC WANT TO DO.

WE ARE NOT SCARED OF TROUBLE OR PROBLEMS.

AS LONG AS NIGERIA DONT HEED OUR CALLS FOR BIAFRA EXIT, EVERYDAY WILL BE PROBLEMS.

wear ur Gucci cloth come outside and talk dis rubbish.. 2moro dem go just print ur obituary pix

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by dumodust(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
deboysben:
udo na achi
How's st simon, st theresa, mgbudu, ajani etc?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by achi4u(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Let the best candidate win
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by legitnow: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
jaykaylegend:
I guess this ones are voting Mugabe out in Zimbabwe abi?? Ode

DUDE NO LINE, JUST 4 PEOPLE, U MUST BE MAD. UP THE CAMERA GO BACK.

LET US SEE THE PICTURES.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Xyzee: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Voting has commenced here in Agulu, Anaocha LGA. From the feelers here in the polling centre, PDP might win because of the Obi factor.

Everywhere is calm and no disturbance so far.

Would continue to update as events unfold.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Addme: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
babaolofin:

I was forced to read updates on online media because of Anambra election. Calls made to few places as at the time the above information were given shows that voting proper had not commenced as at 9.13 a.m
. How did 2 voters that voted were paid 10K each at 9.13 a.m when voting has not commenced. This might be a false information. Pls, we need current updates. Thanks. I wish Anambrans a peaceful & successful election.
You are the one bothering yourself unnecessarily.That guy is not in Anambra State.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by akom0908(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
to those people saying rubbish here am following the election update on twitter...people are coming out massively to vote...with pictures included on twitter
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
goldenval:

This is not false information this is 1000% facts!, Apc is given out 10k cash per vote and 2 of my friends that voted for Apc already smiling with 10k each!!

My brother, as at the time you gave this information, voters accreditation has not finished or even up to 20% in most centers. Voting has not commenced as at 9 a.m this morning. How did they vote?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by globemoney: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Mufasa27:

LOL Apc should forget about ekiti come next year... The 16-0 defeat is still very much fresh in their memory grin grin
You are not good at politics.
Alot of water has pass under the bridge since then.
PDP no longer control Abuja.
Jonathan and Patience are no longer in Abuja for Fayose and PDP.
No Dasukigate funds for Fayose and PDP.
No Army,police,dss,inec,nysc etc for Fayose again and you will see what will happen in 2018.

Ondo should tell you how things can change quickly.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by globemoney: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Xyzee:
Voting has commenced here in Agulu, Anaocha LGA. From the feelers here in the polling centre, PDP might win because of the Obi factor.

Everywhere is calm and no disturbance so far.

Would continue to update as events unfold.
is anyone sharing money?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by legitnow: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

CAMERA DON DEY SHORT SIGHTED.

E NO DEY SNAP FULL RANGE GO BACK.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by mavinc4u(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

When your party control Abuja,anything is possible in Nigeria

my party? i no get party. i would have loved APGA to win but with Willie on that seat, the matter just tire me. i wonder why APGA didn't change that man.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Onnasucs1(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Today will be a litmus test for Ipob in their quest for a no election.
Let's watch and see if the no-election stuff will work.
But all the same,
No road for Nwoye and APC in Anambra.
They will be disgraced in this election.
see your mouth cheesy
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PVision2020(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Amarabae:
APC is desperate to get Anambra. They want to weaken pdp the more because Apga and pdp are allies. They have taken ondo from pdp ,they want Anambra and then Ekiti in 2018. They are waiting for a low turnout inorder to rig the election easily. But they will be put to shame in this election. No vacancy for APC in Anambra.
Lol...Chest beating on your bed in Obiakpor. #internetWarriors.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kanyekels(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2017
mightyokwy:
All mighty God my prayers this morning are, pls don't allow Anambra State to fall into the hands of the same cabals that plunged the state into crisis in 2003. They have all decamped to another party, they are back again to deceive my people, olisa bi na igwe may they never succeed. May you guild the voters as they step out to vote today. Amen

Nwoke Arsenal. Willie agabago
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Xyzee: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2017
babaolofin:

My brother, as at the time you gave this information, voters accreditation has not finished or even up to 20% in most centers. Voting has not commenced as at 9 a.m this morning. How did they vote?

I just voted at Agulu. What is happening is simultaneous accreditation and voting. You can confirm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Addme: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Just give me a reason why I should believe this picture is from Anambra. Wait till afternoon before your useless propaganda. TV stations will be going live to video proceedings at different centers. You guys are smooth liar. Besides, aren't you supposed to be in your house eating ofe nsala?
You guys have enough time to reply all these lieing niggas.That picture has been on the internet for years now.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by deboysben(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Machiavelli1 post=62485169] Your phone no get camera?[/quotema]Mr man oya

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.