Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (103858 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by legitnow: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
ALL THIS IMPORTED ABOKI AND AFONJA WILL SURELY BE DISGRACED AT THE END OF THE DAY, WEN PICTURES FROM ALL POLLING UNIT WILL BE BROADCASTED RIGHT ACROSS THE STATE.

LIKE I SAID, BUHARI SHOULD IMPORT THE ENTIRE ANAMBRA POPULATION.

IPOB IS AN INTELLIEGENCE ORGANISATION, LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BUHARI GOVERNMENT IN INTELLIGENCE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:

LOW TURNOUT U SAY, OR IMPORTED VOTERS FROM NORTH AND SOUTHWEST.

NDI-ANAMBRA ARE ENJOYING NSALA DAY.

TELL BUHARI THAT THE SOUTH EAST IS READY FOR A BIAFRA EXIT REFERENDUM.
GO AND LOOK FOR COWNU TO DO THE REFERENDUM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by deboysben(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
dumodust:
How's st simon, st theresa, mgbudu, ajani etc?
no idea for now leta
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Xyzee: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
globemoney:

is anyone sharing money?

Didn't see anybody sharing money here. The security guys won't even allow that as we have a combination of NPF, NSCDC, Observers and Party Agents that have agreed to work without rancourous behaviour before the process begun.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by goldenval(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
babaolofin:

My brother, as at the time you gave this information, voters accreditation has not finished or even up to 20% in most centers. Voting has not commenced as at 9 a.m this morning. How did they vote?

Ask Apc that already given/gave 10k by that time that’s why it’s being rigged right now... believe me or forget about it as I don’t want you to believe me

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Ogbeni i'm talking about state election you are diverting to federal govt appointments. Yes, we must fight for 50-50 ratio because Nigeria is for all and federal character must be respected.
Federal character?
Where baboo go work and monkey will come and chop?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Spylord48: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
arcike:

wear ur Gucci cloth come outside and talk dis rubbish.. 2moro dem go just print ur obituary pix

That nigga no b am.imagine Buhari should give them referendum date which is even the duty of national assembly to debate on.That why people see them as illiterate because they don't even know what dy want No election in Anambra yet he knows,that people must surely vote and a winner will be declared
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by globemoney: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Xyzee:

Didn't see anybody sharing money here. The security guys won't even allow that as we have a combination of NPF, NSCDC, Observers and Party Agents that have agreed to work without rancourous behaviour before the process begun.
ok, keep us posted.udo
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by arcike(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Xyzee:

I just voted at Agulu. What is happening is simultaneous accreditation and voting. You can confirm.

tell us truth, who u vote 4?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Mufasa27(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

You are not good at politics.
Alot of water has pass under the bridge since then.
PDP no longer control Abuja.
Jonathan and Patience are no longer in Abuja for Fayose and PDP.
No Dasukigate funds for Fayose and PDP.
No Army,police,dss,inec,nysc etc for Fayose again and you will see what will happen in 2018.

Ondo should tell you how things can change quickly.
You just have to wait and see, write today's date down somewhere, fayose will murder Apc again come next year.
Then you will know the difference between mimiko and fayose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by GodFreyinNORSE: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:
IT IS ALMOST 10AM NOBODY HAVE COME OUT, THE STREETS EMPTY, U SAY WAIT TILL 12NOON.

THE STREET WILL STILL BE EMPTY IN ANOTHER TWO HOURS AND 4 THE WHOLE DAY.

THE ONLY PEOPLE U WILL SEE ARE THOSE IMPORTED FROM NORTH AND SW.

IPOB HAVE AGAIN SHOWN THAT THEY SPEAK FOR THE PEOPLE.

Linus. That you post is bold doesn't makes what you post truth. Rather it portrays you as a frustrated mofo. Here are pictures of people accredited and voting

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by goldenval(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Alright I am done commenting here as I don’t wanna waste my time with kids with low iQ.. Apc is bribing their way out and my comment is of no use here!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Abagworo:
There is low turn out for now. Seems the few coming out are for Nwoye.
says a paid agent,we dont want anambra to be backward like IMO,Apga is good for us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Antipob777(f): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:
LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, IPOB IS AN ESTABLISHMENT WITHOUT FEAR.

WE HAVE NO WORRIES ABOUT WAT BUHARI AND APC WANT TO DO.

WE ARE NOT SCARED OF TROUBLE OR PROBLEMS.

AS LONG AS NIGERIA DONT HEED OUR CALLS FOR BIAFRA EXIT, EVERYDAY WILL BE PROBLEMS.

Shut up and stop spreading fake news, accreditation going on smoothly in many polling units in my area and good turn out.

Wether Ipob vote or not a winner will be declared.

Go to twitter and post all this rubbish and see if you wont shed blood.

Pig and idiots

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by arcike(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:

That nigga no b am.imagine Buhari should give them referendum date which is even the duty of national assembly to debate on.That why people see them as illiterate because they don't even know what dy want No election in Anambra yet he knows,that people must surely vote and a winner will be declared

he is confused.. Even tho nobody vote, results would still b called

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Spylord48: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
goldenval:

Ask Apc that already given/gave 10k by that time that’s why it’s being rigged right now... believe me or forget about it as I don’t want you to believe me

What you is true but That doesn't mean Apc will win.Other parties might come and share theirs too. And they can't even try such in all the polling unit even
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

Federal character?
Where baboo go work and monkey will come and chop?
just like the baboon is currently working.

NEXT !!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

Buses from another states? is it no longer where one registered that he would be allowed to vote? i don't understand.

you dey mind that mumu, He is just peddling rumours as usual. It's what they are know for.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Ogbeni i'm talking about state election you are diverting to federal govt appointments. Yes, we must fight for 50-50 ratio because Nigeria is for all and federal character must be respected.
If you say APC is a terrorist party,is it not at the state and federal level.
2019 is around again,your people can use religion and ethnicity and vote again like in 2015 but they should not come here are cry maginalization.
Baboo no go work then monkey go come chop

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by GodFreyinNORSE: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:
ALL THIS IMPORTED ABOKI AND AFONJA WILL SURELY BE DISGRACED AT THE END OF THE DAY, WEN PICTURES FROM ALL POLLING UNIT WILL BE BROADCASTED RIGHT ACROSS THE STATE.

IPOB IS AN INTELLIEGENCE ORGANISATION, LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BUHARI GOVERNMENT IN INTELLIGENCE.

Your grandpa is ready to vote and you foolish son of nobody is ranting

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by wristbangle: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Good luck to the contenders. I hope it's going to be a free/fair election.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by sunnyflakes(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
go look for work! this is too early!

No Lefelendum No Erection.
I CAN SEE U ARE A LOVER OF ERECTION!!!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Xyzee: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2017
arcike:

tell us truth, who u vote 4?

Well, I'm not a member of any party but I voted based on personality and my vote went to Osita Chidoka because of his role in the Queens College water poisoning saga.

I was also impressed that his children were attending a public school like QC and he was able to Marshall out his points during the debate.

Even if he doesn't win, I have done my bit.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by globemoney: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2017
And Willie arrives

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by wristbangle: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Good luck to the contenders. I hope it's going to be a free/fair election.

@ Abagworo, they will tear u apart with ur comment. I like your sarcasm cheesy
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by arcike(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Xyzee:

Well, I'm not a member of any party but I voted based on personality and my vote went to Osita Chidoka because of his role in the Queens College poisoning saga.

I was also impressed that his children were attending a public school like QC and he was able to Marshall out his points during the debate.

nyc 1... respect ur choice

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by arcike(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2017
globemoney:
And Willie arrives

I just lik dis man. d way he does tinz is unique and funi but he is a goal getter at least 2 my knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:

Andy Uba deliver populous Anambra south? who is Andy Uba, the political prostitute that move from one party to another.I see that you not from Anambra state indeed.
Most of these bigmen you are calling there names might support Pdp in any elections but when it comes to governorship believe you me,they all tend to pitch their tent for Apga. That why it is very difficult for Pdp or any party to penetrate Anambra south easily unlike North and central and mind you Peter Obi started this zoning stuff and everybody in Anambra south knows that it will be their turn to produce a governor next four years.Why do U think all these Politicians are joining Apga, it is because they know that Obiano need to complete his tenure and they shouldn't allow a new face to enter there, so my dear count Anambra south out..Obijackson will deliver ihiala that for sure,Capital oil will deliver Nnewi even if it means slapping everybody, Emma Bishop and emeka offor Will deliver Ekwusigo, Nnewi south is always Apga. Soludo will deliver Aguata while Obi and Victor Umeh will fight for Anaocha .Orumba south and north will definitely go to either Apga or pdp.
Awka south and north is Apga, obiano won't allow anyone to defeat him in his backyard. njikoka is for Apga because deputy governor is from there, Uche Ekwunife might Garner some vote for Apc there.
Dunukofia is sure Apc because Arthur Eze will use money and buy everything. Oyi might be up for anyone to grab. Onisha south and North might go for Pdp and Apga. Apc won't even see any vote there. Idemili might go for Chidoka if he share money and not allow any other party to use money and buy people of. As for Anambra North, that where the battle will take place. The person that share the highest envelope wins

You claim ubah is a political prostitute but he always wins aguata,hes a grassroot politician.soludo is not a politician,he cannot even win his isuofia community.hes electoral value is same as that of yul and chidoka.these are technocrats but not battle hardened politicians.chidoka will not win idemili north because he doesnt have the money to share like nwoye.emma bishop is not a strong factor in ekwusigo,his community ichi is too small.sir offor owns ekwusigo and would deliver it for apc.oyi would likely go to apga since obiano wife is from there but would win his nteje community.in anaocha,obi would hold sway.umeh would only win in his aguluzuigbo village.apga will win awka south but woild lose awka north because he neglected it.awka north is a pure village and lacks basic amenities while obiano concentrates in awka south.the people have ganged up against him.how dare you say apga will win in njikoka the stronghold of ekwunife? Okeke the deputy is a weak politician and would only win his community.its like saying buhari would lose katsina to atiku.how can you say obijackson would win ihiala when emeka anohu humbled him even in his okija community in 2015 polls? Anohu demystified obijackson who is a businessman and not political.it will go to pdp.hes now hated in his okija town.orumba north would go wherever ekwueme wants despite the hatred.he controls that lga,he created it.orumba south is likely for apc.nnewi north is apga but south is pdp.finally,onitsha north and south is cosmopolitan and would go anyway but i see apc taking south,apga north.like you said,Money would decide and apc has it.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Amarabae(f): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2017
I thought that there is a no election boycott order.
Why are people coming out to vote?
BTW it looks like obiano day.
He go win.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:

And you cownu didn't know that they army were coming?
Only bolted when they were at his gate

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

If you say APC is a terrorist party,is it not at the state and federal level.
2019 is around again,your people can use religion and ethnicity and vote again like in 2015 but they should not come here are cry maginalization.
Baboo no go work then monkey go come chop
wetin dey worry this one? Why diverting from issue on ground which is anambra state election??

I don't vote based on religion or ethnicity. 2019 is surely around the corner and you will see me in action then. I vote due to the love i have for my people and generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Mohito500: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Xyzee:

Well, I'm not a member of any party but I voted based on personality and my vote went to Osita Chidoka because of his role in the Queens College poisoning saga.

Even if he doesn't win, I have done my bit.

So, you wasted your vote?

Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.