Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) (52871 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Royalty redefined.Oonirisa and penchant for youths.The highly respected Ooni in group photos with youths in Califonia

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/youths-pose-with-ooni-of-ife-in.html?m=1

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Long Live the King, kade pelorii kii bata pe lesee

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
The five things we need for survival in Nigeria include;
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??

134 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ooni representing.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by BlowBack: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Visiting a high school and taking pics with cheer leaders...

Is this how low the Ooni has become?

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
They are mocking him

The guy search for new wife don reach California?

43 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Diiet: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
BlowBack:

What is wrong that Ooni honoured the invitation of those youths? Don't presidents also visit schools and take pics with youths? does that dimimnish their honour or reduce their status? Is this how low you have become in your reasoning? In this same year, Canada celebrated its independent day and only Ooni was invited in the whole of Nigeria. God bless Ooni.

435 Likes 37 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Spylord48: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Power is sweet and good.
Ooni keep flexing jor

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Shame on all Ipob miscreants.

Don't quote me... I am delta Ibo and my babe's name is Adaobi

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
BlowBack:

I tire my broda. Just like Queen Elizabeth visiting Nigeria and taking pictures with Ogbomosho Secondary School Students to make headline in UK.

Nigerians and inferiority complex. Just because it's US and they are white....

U know one thing I like Mugabe for upon all his atrocities? He don't lick-ass of White people. He always place them where they belong.

U will see one useless and uneducated Chinko using Nigerian graduates anyhow all becos our government place them so high in Nigeria...

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Those children look like they were forced to take pics with the ooni

5 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by PDJT: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Smh. And this is youroba paramount ruler visiting a high school to take photos with teenagers. I hope parents were informed and consent obtained for this, as Nigerians are known for paedophilia and child abuse.

14 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Diiet: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
PDJT:
Smh. And this is youroba paramount ruler visiting a high school to take photos with teenagers. I hope parents were informed and consent obtained for this, as Nigerians are known for paedophilia and child abuse.
typical ipob mumu reasoning.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Biafrannuke: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
If i say why they gathered to watch him i will be banned so let me not say it.

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by PDJT: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
[s]
Diiet:
typical ipob reasoning.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by deomelo: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Those children look like they were forced to take pics with the ooni

See wetin bitter, hateful, angry and disgruntled Igbos dey notice inside picture. grin

Den don take hate and bitterness swear for you people... grin grin

@ Ooni, abeg keep Oodua flag flying all over the world. grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
And is this news?? Abeg Naija has problems to find solutions to joooorrr

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Onni want taste fresh meats grin

2 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yeligray:
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??
Money is the only thing u need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by deomelo: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
NextGovernor:

I tire my broda. Just like Queen Elizabeth visiting Nigeria and taking pictures with Ogbomosho Secondary School Students to make headline in UK.

Nigerians and inferiority complex. Just because it's US and they are white....

U know one thing I like Mugabe for upon all his atrocities? He don't lick-ass of White people. He always place them where they belong.

U will see one useless and uneducated Chinko using Nigerians graduate anyhow all becos our government place them so high in Nigeria...

Even exkimos dey smell this ipob bitter, hate and disgruntled painment from the North pole. grin grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by deomelo: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2017

US Black Congressional Caucus Honours Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi

L-R: congresswoman Maxine Walters representing 43rd District of California presenting certificate of honour to Oba Ogunwusi. Photo courtesy: Moses Olayare

grin grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Kokolet11: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yeligray:
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??
you also need buhari
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by censeakay(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yorubas are the best in Nigeria

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
This Ooni na igbalode own..

His title should read Ooni of America not Ife cos I doubt Ife people enjoys his presence this much.

6 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Exclusive32: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
inferiority complex. ordinary humans not even trump.

4 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
I only call this inferiority complex..

6 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Exclusive32: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
deomelo:

grin grin
on listening to ordinary house of rep woman unlike obi that met with Paul Ryan. that is jubrin and dogara.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
cool
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by omoikea(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
they are happy because they have only heard about African culture but now it's their opportunity to see it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Pebcak: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2017

High school kids, let me say secondary school students are youths now next time say kids but anyways kids or youth long live the king

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos) / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.