Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (104634 Views)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Sagamu... / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, FLOWER GATE FACTORY, Sagamu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by ganiyu26(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please house any info on recruitment at Agbara
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
noble4lily:

You are doing a great job here, keep it up.
We pray this year be a favoured year for job seekers n those craving better offer.

Amen
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
EdoBoy90:

adekanmbi1986, i have sent you a ping or a mail. Check you email address. Let us chat. I can drop my number here

I tried to reach out to you on WhatsApp through the number you made available to me but not seeing you.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Busbar(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
pls house who has idea wat ab-inbev/sabmiler pay machine operator.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ngoziesq: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Any update on this advert yet? Has anyone received an invite?
adekanmbi1986:
I doubt that because application is still ongoing.

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Olaoke16(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
The invite for interview has just been sent this evening through text msg.....

2 Likes

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by jeremiah123: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
It is supposed to be aptitude test i have not received any text
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by olasegun90(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Still waiting 4 dere message.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by odo4u(m): 4:20am On Jan 14, 2018
I got a text on Saturday for an interview invite

2 Likes

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by jeremiah123: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2018
The text you got is it the one at Agbara or Shagamu
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Olaoke16(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2018
jeremiah123:
The text you got is it the one at Agbara or Shagamu
Agbara...

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ifynoble100(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
When is the interview
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dasrackhor(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2018
adekanmbi1986:

Amen
Hello bro Please I received a text message that am invited for an interview.. I will sure need hint on likely question concerning production technician. Thanks
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Temmdeb: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please can we see the format of the text and the day for the test pls
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dasrackhor(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Temmdeb:
Please can we see the format of the text and the day for the test pls
it has been done already....was conducted today afternoon...
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Good morning. I am sorry, I just got your message. How was the interview? When you are less busy, please kindly share your experience in the interest of others that may be called for such interview in the future. Regards

dasrackhor:
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Melchizzedek: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2018
dasrackhor:
I Sent U A Mail Sir, Pls Respond Asap Plssssss
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dasrackhor(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekanmbi1986:
Good morning. I am sorry, I just got your message. How was the interview? When you are less busy, please kindly share your experience in the interest of others that may be called for such interview in the future. Regards

Nothing Much Sir
56 candidates were invited but 53 showed up.
I sat with 3 panel consisting of two men and a woman and I was asked to introduce myself and after then I was ask questions relating to my field(Mech Eng ) and then they looked at my original credentials.
Although others were complaining abt been drill but I fink my own case was an open interaction.
A friend even told me they asked him what color will he advise him(interviewer) to paint a bungalow staircase?? Can you imagine
At the end of the interview we were taken to there cateen for lunch and then we all waited.
After 3 hours we were all told that what they wanted to achieve after interview couldn't be achieved again that we will all been contacted nxt week.
Hoping For Grace.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dasrackhor(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Melchizzedek:
Didn't receive anything Sir
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dasrackhor(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
MelchizzedekA:
Replied
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
If I may ask; what was your friend's response about the bungalow staircase?

dasrackhor:
Nothing Much Sir
56 candidates were invited but 53 showed up.
I sat with 3 panel consisting of two men and a woman and I was asked to introduce myself and after then I was ask questions relating to my field(Mech Eng ) and then they looked at my original credentials.
Although others were complaining abt been drill but I fink my own case was an open interaction.
A friend even told me they asked him what color will he advise him(interviewer) to paint a bungalow staircase?? Can you imagine
At the end of the interview we were taken to there cateen for lunch and then we all waited.
After 3 hours we were all told that what they wanted to achieve after interview couldn't be achieved again that we will all been contacted nxt week.
Hoping For Grace.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dasrackhor(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekanmbi1986:
If I may ask; what was your friend's response about the bungalow staircase?

Initially he was confused,then after sometime he said pink color then after sometime he said bungalow is a grounded floor so no staircase...
Then the interviewer now told him dat nxt time he shud be sure of something b4 giving answer.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
dasrackhor:
Initially he was confused,then after sometime he said pink color then after sometime he said bungalow is a grounded floor so no staircase...
Then the interviewer now told him dat nxt time he shud be sure of something b4 giving answer.

Nestle expected him to reason very well before answering the question. That is he must think deeply before acting in the process of discharging his duties so that it won't cause irreparable damage. I didn't even know Nestle still asks this question since 11 years ago that they have been asking.

They can even ask you that "an electrically powered train is traveling South, what will be the direction of the smoke? "
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dasrackhor(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
adekanmbi1986:

Nestle expected him to reason very well before answering the question. That is he must think deeply before acting in the process of discharging his duties so that it won't cause irreparable damage. I didn't even know Nestle still asks this question since 11 years ago that they have been asking.

They can even ask you that "an electrically powered train is traveling South, what will be the direction of the smoke? "
wao.
Nice talking with you...
Do you work in Nestle?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
dasrackhor:
wao.
Nice talking with you...
Do you work in Nestle?

No. But I have lot of friends there.

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by excanny: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
adekanmbi1986:

Please any reason why they hamper on DOB and age related stuffs?

I thought they claim to be an equal opportunity employer?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Melchizzedek: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2018
adekanmbi1986:

weldone Sir. But why not give us more tips on the likely questions to be asked during the interview so that we can be fully prepared. please help us out.

Another thing, how many stages are the production technician job interview at NESTLE?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by jeremiah123: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2018
What about the vacancy at Shagamu
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by excanny: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2018
jeremiah123:
What about the vacancy at Shagamu

Have they called for test? I doubt
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Aom4u2c(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2018
How does Nestle chat looks like?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Busbar(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
I just got a mail for test for production technician, sagamu.
Who else is with me?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by olasegun90(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
i too got the message dis evening. any body with there past question to help me out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.