Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Best Ever Support For Upcoming Artistes (lagos Only!). This' Real! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Best Ever Support For Upcoming Artistes (lagos Only!). This' Real! (331 Views)

Upcoming Artistes Get In Here / Amazing Offer For Upcoming Artistes . / Free Promotions For Upcoming Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ever Support For Upcoming Artistes (lagos Only!). This' Real! by Incrediblepee: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
As days go by, young, talented Artistes and songwriters give up their dreams. And this can be frustrating, hence, rendering most of them feeling helpless. 

The major problem about this, everywhere in the world is FINANCE and CONTENT PROMOTION. Every talent wishes to have platform where they can display their talents, that way they could show the world what they are capable of, and also pave way for talent managers and other managements to invest in their crafts.

These days, getting signed into Major record labels can be challenging. Why? because of lack and improper connections, immature songs, above all, not matching the record labels requirements.

After all the hustling from writing songs, paying for production, to the studio booth, mixing and mastering, paying DJs to play your songs, scouting for local pub to give you opportunity to allow you perform your songs, trust me, it's Challenging!

Having videos to support your songs is one of the most essential and sure-fire way to boost your fan based (Believe it or not). Here is why it's essential;

1. It help sell your face. Doing radio promos is never enough. You can easily count how many songs you've heard on radio but can't recognise the artiste in real life.

2. It helps brand advert. Branded companies who are ready to pour money through endorsement rarely ever do this with artiste without visuals. This is common everywhere in the world. Through your music video, you can visually showcase your personality, your livestyle, and vision. Every branded companies has a critirea regarding the sort of artist that matches with their brand (product). For instance, it would be confusing/odd for an artiste like Terry G to be the face of Peak Milk. Not because he's not talented but his brand isn't consistent with that of Peak Milk. (Analytically speaking)

3. It gives your fans things to talk about besides your music. If you've ever seen Rugged Man's "Mother tongue" featuring 9ice music video where 9ice got bit by a mosquito, Miley Cyrus' "Wreaking ball", you would understand me better. Interesting things are been displayed in music videos which it's IMPOSSIBLE on radio airplays.

Look back at the major Artistes you know today, most of which their first music videos isn't a major budget (which blew them up till this day) but they believe in the songs apart from the video.

I can go on and on on this. But reading long messages might probably end up making you feeling sleepy.

Paying One - two Million Naira for a music video it's another whole new game and level for upcoming artiste who are still struggling to promote their talent. That's huge! 
But imagine if you could get a similar picture quality like that of your favourite celebrities for your own budget, that can boost your fan base and musical career, be played on Sound City, HipTv, MTV Base, Channel'O and other top music programs. Wouldn't  that be Great?  

Hustlers; I'm a music video director, A ghost writer, Video and Editor, also a music producer and a basic motion graphic artist.‎ I'm a hustler like You. I understand the struggle. That's why I'm here to help support your dreams and to bring it to reality in a collaborative way.

I've shot Music videos for artistes like Tha Suspect, Snookie, Arway Lawrence,‎ among others. I'm currently working on a project whereby I shoot according to artiste's budget. 

For enquiry;‎ call: 08151118705

(1) (Reply)

Up Coming Artiste Needed For Shows And Will Be Paid Per Shows!!! / Promote Ur Songs On Actual Music Site / Used Jbl Speaker For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.