Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" (20517 Views)

"I Am Single , I Am Not Married" - Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out / Comedian Shortcut Holds 'Joke Bag Show' In Abuja, Releases Promo Photos / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by twilliamx(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Money don dey show for hin body
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Jerrypolo(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Even if Boko boys strap bomb around Efe, he no go still blow.
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by BruncleZuma: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by SmartMugu: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2017
phintohlar:
far from that, have loved him even before he won the money
Really? Since when he was still in Warri chewing groundnut on the streets and trekking? Wow, you must be a very different girl o.
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Veeflow(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Its just a case of use what you have to get what you want. He's getting them
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by HomeOfMe(f): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Daminaj1:
The reality show winner and rapper shared some new dapper photos to promote his new single "I Love You". There are speculations that the song is about his flame while in the house "Marvis" but EFE is yet to confirm or deny the claim.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/11/big-brother-nigeria-star-efe-release.html
You've dyed your goatee to grey,now when the real grey starts coming you dye it back to black.
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by jonadaft: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
phintohlar:
I just love this dude & i don't know why
And he doesn't even care!
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Sylverly(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
25m going! going! ! Gone!! cry
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by byemx06(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2017
the money Never finish
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Mrkumareze(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2017
His makeup artist should
advise him to cup his dread . It's fucking rough and doesn't suit him. A low cut can give him a nice look
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Shaw007(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2017
came here to read hate comments, i'm not dissapointed
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Habbatically: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
phintohlar:
far from that, have loved him even before he won the money
You love a man from just TV alone? These girls these days are something else.
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by bjx5: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Gettha out of Here with your love
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by 2shure: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017
fuc it up.
swerve up to the left
efe no disrespect
spend all your millions on timbs..jeans..watches.shirts
wack lyrics
backed up with over wack verse
u won dey rap like erriga ma niggi u go old.
singles aint selling.no traffics ..no streamings ..no hold ups
record label goin bankrupt almkst abt to fold up
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Lloydfather(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2017
phintohlar:
bird of the same feather are made to fly together.
Meaning u are both local people with same mind set, that's why u will love him and hate p square twins.
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by phintohlar(f): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Habbatically:
You love a man from just TV alone? These girls these days are something else.
and where should i have loved him from, heaven? These guys of old days are something else
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by skills50(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2017
till tomorrow, Bisola is far ahead of him in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by DONADAMS(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
I hate this stupid blonde dye!! no body has ever looked responsible on it!
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by exclusivejayce(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2017
HyconMojo:
It's your boy EFE
Is it not Doctor Sett
No be lies !!!
Lmao... this guy was really liked in the BBN house, but his music is just a NO NO ... he's not judiciously making use of the big platform
Seriously, i was shy to comment until i saw this. That guy just made me waste my meg. Even big shak try pass am.

1 Like

Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Diso60090(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=phintohlar post=62480881]far from that, have loved him even before he won the money[/quote
Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by exclusivejayce(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2017
phintohlar:
and where should i have loved him from, heaven? These guys of old days are something else
Na wa o. I thought you said u love reekado... monie gud o
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by AuroraB(f): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Has anyone seen the visuals
This boy is a joke angry
Looked rather unserious all through sad
Abi he thinks it's about shooting a music video abroad nii undecided
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by phintohlar(f): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
exclusivejayce:
Na wa o. I thought you said u love reekado... monie gud o
meaning?
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by phintohlar(f): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Diso60090 post=62486352][/quote]na u sabi
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by phintohlar(f): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Lloydfather:
bird of the same feather are made to fly together.
Meaning u are both local people with same mind set, that's why u will love him and hate p square twins.
i'm sure u have apolo cos i don't remember saying anything like "hate" here. If i like reekado doesn't mean i hate others, so next time read well pls
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2017
phintohlar:

what if i tell you he's my friend.... and ask to be your friend.... will you gimme an attention?
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
OKorowanta:
Even Comedian Osama wey carry the
#teamefenation for head during BBnaija go don tire for d guy bicos of his quack and wack tracks.
Oh baby I lovie youuu
My belle dey turn me ooo
I lovie youuu...

Imagine the quack lyrics!
So if u love person na belle dey turn you?
You must choose d right words to profess love.
Word play matters in music.
He dey dia dey yarn puan,kon dey fall warri hand.
With N25 million there are lots of businesses that will give him better profit week in,week out.

Even if him play 2odds for bet9ja, that will give him 50m
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Habbatically: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
phintohlar:
You only love him for the money he won.
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by phintohlar(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Habbatically:
You only love him for the money he won.
so as i love him for the money he won has he now giving me hundred naira for recharge card out of it? So a gentle lady can not love a gentle guy in peace again? Na wa oh..
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by phintohlar(f): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Drabeey:

what if i tell you he's my friend.... and ask to be your friend.... will you gimme an attention?
lol... Why not
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
phintohlar:
lol... Why not
Then lets get talking.... i know that guy(EFE) on TV. He was my favorite.
so i know him.
Answer your pm hon
Re: Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" by Habbatically: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
phintohlar:
so as i love him for the money he won has he now giving me hundred naira for recharge card out of it? So a gentle lady can not love a gentle guy in peace again? Na wa oh..
Hope you aren't referring that Playboy as a "gentle guy"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Baby Mama Celebrates Son's 14th Birthday / Photo Of Beaten Rihanna / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.