Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 AM

Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? (4960 Views)

Mr P Or Rudeboy Who Has More Father's Love Find Out! / Mr P VS Rudeboy – Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by OKorowanta: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2017
It is no longer news that the P Square brothers have gone their separate ways and are now seen as rivals rather than duo.
In a bid to outshine each other and claim the better artiste,they've churned out two songs apiece.
Mr P with 'Cool it down and For my head' and Rudeboy with 'Nkenji Keke and Fire fire.'
Who do you think has cooked the better hits?

http://ogakpatakpata..com.ng/2017/11/mr-p-or-rudeboywho-has-created-better.html

Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by PoosPoos: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Jude okoye
Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by Nutase: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2017
What concerns us with dem?

E be like say you son chop belleful to dey try create rivalry. tongue
Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by Eliza5050(f): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2017
My crush.
I like Mr p cool it down.
Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by rawpadgin(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2017
None

They are better as one

1 Like

Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by Samsimple(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2017
This two new upcoming artiste will not let man hear word again.. They should be nominated for headies 2017 best upcoming artiste along with ice prince and black face
Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by JujuYouth: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Two of dem are on Kigali weed.
Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by itchie: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Both of them are trash. They need to get back together to rediscover the magic
Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by AKPOSbaba: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2017
I'm a big Rudeboy fan but I prefer Peter songs.
The guy prove me wrong.
Re: Mr P Or Rudeboy,who Has Created The Better Songs Since They Went Solo? by adorablepepple(f): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Let them be, world people!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Mocks Estranged Wife With Endless Available Butt Photos / Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting / Chet Anekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.