Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84499 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by talk2percy(m): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Weed follow for drugs kwa, I think say weed na one soft grass wey oluwa take proper time create. They made weed illegal and then legalized cigarette?? What an irony!!! Weed beta pass cigarette joor...even 90 percent of police men dey smoke weed and almost the whole of the politicians too. My governor inclusive!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by ottidex(m): 1:51am On Nov 19, 2017
GraGra247:
Honestly I didn't see any 'girl' in that picture.

All I see are hardened street reprobates.
Wow
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by arewaboy01(m): 1:53am On Nov 19, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
If men can smoke weed,women can too. They re equal I guess.
U RIGHT MAN! Uhmm they are allowed to blaze dat gud sh** bt we nt equal at all
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by eagleonearth(m): 2:31am On Nov 19, 2017
lefulefu:
and that's why our police yeye and dey indisciplined.
your siggy is culled from "the last Don"
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by goldedprince: 3:07am On Nov 19, 2017
I see some bastards saying weeds is not harmful and not a drug. I took weed before and I nearly ran mad, my head span around and I could feel it spin, my head atimes felt like it was gonna burst and I could feel it wanting to burst, and some idiots come here talking shit in support of weed?
I even remember a guy that when ever he smokes a rap, goes fetching water to fill up everybodies drum in the area.
What's bad is bad, sojust STFU

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Afflalo(m): 3:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Awon Omo Beta
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by goldedprince: 3:11am On Nov 19, 2017
arewaboy01:
U RIGHT MAN! Uhmm they are allowed to blaze dat gud sh** bt we nt equal at all
Leave that scum to talk shit, If there are equal, they should be able to impregnate themselves na
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by olamilarks(m): 3:32am On Nov 19, 2017
AfriAskMen:
There is a difference between someone that takes weed in his/her leisure time and a tout that smokes weed multiple times a day. A joint is just like two bottles of beer but much smaller.

that's true, the recreational users are way way different from the heavy all day long smokers!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by olamilarks(m): 3:35am On Nov 19, 2017
goldedprince:
I see some bastards saying weeds is not harmful and not a drug. I took weed before and I nearly ran mad, my head span around and I could feel it spin, my head atimes felt like it was gonna burst and I could feel it wanting to burst, and some idiots come here talking shit in support of weed?
I even remember a guy that when ever he smokes a rap, goes fetching water to fill up everybodies drum in the area.
What's bad is bad, sojust STFU
Really, thank God I never tried it even in the face of peer pressure. I've lived alone since 22, made good money and still I don't envy the lifestyle of the youths of my nation to copy them.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by goldedprince: 4:14am On Nov 19, 2017
olamilarks:
Really, thank God I never tried it even in the face of peer pressure. I've lived alone since 22, made good money and still I don't envy the lifestyle of the youths of my nation to copy them.
I actually don't get pressurized buy others to do anything, I did that to explore. The experience wasn't a good one. It's good you got no intentions to try it. Don't mind alll this idiots saying nothing wrong with it. Some of the mad people u see on our streets are actually people that tried weed and went mad
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by olamilarks(m): 4:24am On Nov 19, 2017
goldedprince:

I actually don't get pressurized buy others to do anything, I did that to explore. The experience wasn't a good one. It's good you got no intentions to try it. Don't mind alll this idiots saying nothing wrong with it. Some of the mad people u see on our streets are actually people that tried weed and went mad
The part about mad people is really true baba. What is wrong ks wrong ojare!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by olamilarks(m): 4:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Police too be forming saints. I could remember the day a policeman tried to plant a stub of Indian hemp in a guys pocket. Na police and soldiers jonz pass even in broad daylight, So much for drug control in my country!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by emmie14: 4:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Convoy smoking �? Stage managed
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
will you allow your sister to smoke weed?

What exactly is wrong with smoking weed..do yoour research,enlighten yourself and broaden your horizom
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Come abeokuta come see as girls dey smoke sk and weed, you go fear nah.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by deebrain(m): 5:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Interestingly, the boy is not smoking.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:23am On Nov 19, 2017
True. It's a recreational drug.... And sometimes used for medicinal purposes like painkillers. But the abuse is what's wrong, like painkillers.
In my smoking days, I steered clear of it cos I didn't want any additional addiction in my life. Cigarette was enough. Lol. I'm glad I'm clean and clear now. I choose to stay sober and vigilant. smiley

pcguru1:

There are top management girls that smoke weed and do their work well in my circle. These ones are just jobless and idle its why they can smoke that much to that extent. Weed is not a hard drug unless it has been laced with something else
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by jrklinz: 5:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Wen a girl has gone bad!believe me she's gone bad 4 good.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by ReachHard: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Awon Slay Smokers undecided
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Awaja(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2017
This one thing I hate about Nigerian media a times, u saw few fella fams,u snap,cover the faces of the girls, and lo and behold, the guys face was exposed, as if smoking weed is perfect for the boys
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Slayer2: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Hang on !
Why do they all look like dregs because they smoke undecided ... Nigerians can take anything twist it so it looks good grave !
See pic nitori olorun sad

Anyway

This is not what is killing our country ... we should focus on the big issues first ! Concerning themselves with ish that won’t make our country Great again .. ( if ever)

Look at Amsterdam ! It’s legal there y’all should travel and see if u see this crap ! Mtcheew ... they even used what we criticise to make money, it’s a tourist destination to inhale n exhale Government used it to their advantage to better their country ! This is what Nigerians do take pics and shame .. yet nothing to show at the end of it all ...

For your mind now you make sense

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Jakumo(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Smoking weed can only be deemed 100% safe if, and ONLY IF, the smoker grew their own stash, and NEVER resorted to applying any toxic insecticides, fungicides, inorganic fertilizers or other nasty chemicals used by growers to control mold on the maturing plants, to maximize profit.

Commercially grown weed is now so saturated with chemical additives that it is no longer the 100% natural high that its proponents claim it to be. The danger posed by agricultural chemicals to weed consumers is a world-wide phenomenon, from the "coffee shops" of Amsterdam, to the head shops of Los Angeles, to the jungles of Ondo State Nigeria, because ALL weed farmers are preoccupied with profit margins, at the expense of consumer safety.

The tragedy of course is that finding a safe location to grow weed is beyond the realm of practical possibility, for most users of weed, and therefore they take their chances with whatever they can buy from dealers, or from weed shops, where such are legally permitted.

So in short, grow your own weed, if it is safe to do so, or avoid smoking it entirely, for the sake of your health, both physical and mental.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by thawgy(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2017
lefulefu:
you might be referring overseas.many of them here who do drugs are mostly unkempt and dangerous looking.there are a number of secret drug havens in edo here and they are frequented by criminals.there is no drug control in naija dats the problem.
i smoke weed everyday and I am not a criminal, weed is legal in Holland and they are closing down prisons so stop your stereo type for weedsmokers because you are absolutely wrong
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Jakumo(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2017
thawgy:
i smoke weed everyday and I am not a criminal, weed is legal in Holland and they are closing down prisons so stop your stereo type for weedsmokers because you are absolutely wrong

Oga you no dey fear ? You dey admit say you sabi chop bush, and then you come put ya picture for internet.

I beg make you now allow Sgt. Abubakar to sabi road reach ya house o.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by thawgy(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Jakumo:

Oga you no dey fear ? You dey admit say you sabi chop bush, and then you come put ya picture for internet.

I beg make you now allow Sgt. Abubakar to sabi road reach ya house o.
lol, so I am smoking a joint now that I call bake to church.. Let them come and arrest me in my house for smoking pot na

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Jakumo(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2017
thawgy:
lol, so I am smoking a joint now that I call bake to church.. Let them come and arrest me in my house for smoking pot na

Ha ha well there is nothing wrong with getting "right" for church, thank you Jeeeesus !

On a serious note, one hopes Nigeria will soon join Jamaica in legalizing the growing and use of weed. I would love to grow some high quality Thai weed in the perfect climate of Nigeria, with no worries about police seizing and smoking my product.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Carter4luv(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Na igbo ooo, na mak akeem go gaga, see the fool oyara.
There mama warn dem oyara,stop igbo ooo
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2017
emmizy02:

How do u know you are not bothering someone?
Young man u are a nuisance and disappointment to your generation

Because I smoke within my confines you can insult and judge all you want, that doesn't change the plans and aspirations I have for myself. But thanks regardless

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria police is the worst in the whole world.

Nigeria politicians are taking hard drugs, all the Nigeria police officers are taking weed and other hard drugs.

Nigeria government and it agencies will say this, while they are worst in doing the same stuff. When Nigeria government and it agencies are done taking their corruptions drugs, they will come out openly to start intimidating and shooting at unarmed civilians and denied of doing it.

Foolish Nigeria government and it agencies.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Dyt(f): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:
What's wrong with smoking weed, been smoking for years constantly and am not bothering anyone

The way you magnify this your weed smoking ehn
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2017
So101:

No judgement.. but are you where you want to be in life? if yes then okay keep smoking!

My brother things are happening for me and am grateful to God, but still not satisfied , I want to be at that position where I can assist people solve problems , like yday I was at an MDG hackathon centered around human trafficking and ways to curb them and it made me realize new goals , am an hungry and ambitious person I believe with my continuous hard work and God I will get there, wealth is not my goal but as someone who wants to contribute to a cause, so am I where I want to be in life ?, well I make money but I realize money is just paper and integers stored in databases, I want to be someone who creates value so for now am not there but believe am working really really hard to get there. I won't mind your prayers too. Thanks for the question because it made me self reflect.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Dyt:

The way you magnify this your weed smoking ehn
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

This amount of mentions am having, I smell front page things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.