Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job (2160 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / Most Men Wouldn't Marry If They Understood Women Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by stunning4real: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2017
The word "Eden" is an Hebrew word for "where God dwells", so the first thing God gave man was "His Presence".

(1)So the first thing a man needs is NOT a woman; it is the presence of God, and a woman should meet him in the presence of God. Eve met Adam in Eden.

(2)The next thing God gave man after putting him in the Garden was WORK. (Gen. 2:15). God gave man work before giving him a woman. That means a man needs a job before he gets a woman. God's priorities are very clear.

(3)The third thing God told man was "Cultivate"...... Cultivate here means, bring out the best in everything around you, to maximize the potentials of everything and everyone around you; to make everything fruitful. He only said that to the male. That's why God will never give a man a finished woman. The male was created by God to create whatever he wants. The woman you are looking for doesn't exist; she's in your head. Your job is to take the raw material you married and cultivate her into the woman in your head. So you have been married for 20yrs and you still don't like the product you get, that's your fault.
(3a)If your wife is putting a little weight and you don't like that, don't criticize her; it's your job to wake her at 6am, " Hey baby, let's go jogging".
(3b)You don't like her dress? Take her to a boutique and buy her clothes you like.
(3c) She can't speak good English? Send her to school and pay her tuition fee. CULTIVATE HER!!!!

(4)The fourth thing God said to man was, "Guard the Garden". The man has to be the protector of everything under his care. That's why God gave you a stronger bone frame. A bigger muscle mass, not to abuse the woman, but to protect the woman.

(5)The last thing God gave man was his Word... God told man not to touch the tree; God never told the woman about the tree, NEVER!!!..... Which means it was the man WHO received the word of God and his job was to teach his wife the word of God.

NOTE: Nothing frustrates a woman like when she asks her man "So what do you think" and the dummy answers "what ever you think is OK"....or keeps quiet. ..Giving Silence...mmmm.
Don't do that bro, don't do that. She's looking for knowledge and direction. That was the last command God gave to man in Vs 17.
★Now watch this: in verse 18, God said, "It is not good for this man to be alone". Now, don't just read the statement fast, read it again slowly, " it is not good for THIS MAN to be alone".
WHAT MAN
Answer : The man who is:
*In his presence
*Has a job (working)
*Can Cultivate you
*Can protect you
*Can teach you.
So here's the problem:

★ if you meet a man who doesn't like God's presence, isn't working, can't cultivate you, can't protect you and can't teach you, then.....
IT IS GOOD FOR THAT MAN TO BE ALONE! *Full Stop*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Consray(f): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
For sure, cuz who is gonna take care of your family for you if you aren't working....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by egopersonified(f): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeah, and if he loses his job after marriage, leave him.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Martin0(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
egopersonified:
þ

Owie edo pataki,na wa for u ooo...
Come where u travel go self,I be wan come carry u go kada plaza ooo make we go watcH film togethergringringrin
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by egopersonified(f): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:
þ

Owie edo pataki,na wa for u ooo...
Come where u travel go self,I be wan come carry u go kada plaza ooo make we go watcH film togethergringringrin

Work/biz no let me see road. Why would you want to take an after three to kada? Just tell me to introduce you to one of my younger sisters.
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Belafonte(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Hi Egopersonified, how have you been? And how are the kids?
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Blonchilli(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2017
You were having a great article until the last sentence. Not everyman who are not religiously oriented do badly in marriage. Some even do better and understand the concept and importance of marriage than your Pastors who are supposed to interpret the word

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Martin0(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2017
egopersonified:

Work/biz no let me see road. Why would you want to take an after three to kada? Just tell me to introduce you to one of my younger sisters.

Hahahahah after threecheesycheesycheesy
Ur mouth eh,u wan give me smally abi,police go arrest u ooo
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by stunning4real: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=egopersonified post=62485502]Yeah, and if he loses his job after marriage, leave him.[/quote) why leave because he looses his job.
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by egopersonified(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Belafonte:
Hi Egopersonified, how have you been? And how are the kids?

We are fine, thanks.
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Martin0(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
egopersonified:

We are fine, thanks.
Come ooo,I dey observ u ooo
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Timson01(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
men these revelation is mind blowing i have not really understand these passage like the way u reveal it today no man has revealed this to you except God who is in heaven

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Timson01(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
more grace
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by QuietHammer(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2017
egopersonified:
Stunning4real you must reply this
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by stunning4real: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2017
QuietHammer:

Stunning4real you must reply this
why would she leave him because he's out of job, then what's the essence of the vow they made on the wedding day
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
egopersonified:

Lol strong sarcasm I do hope people can tell and not bash you.
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2017
stunning4real:
why would she leave him because he's out of job, then what's the essence of the vow they made on the wedding day

She's being sarcastic by agreeing to your title since you said don't marry if he doesn't have a job, and if he loses his job he qualifies under your post not having a job so she's saying according to your post the woman should leave too. It's sarcasm and an interpretation to your post since you failed to cater for such loopholes. English is beautiful and interesting

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by QuietHammer(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
stunning4real:
Why then can't she be with him without a job before they are married if she can stay with him without a job after marriage?
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
I have been reading/listening to this interpretation of the scriptures but I still do not get it.

To start with, Eden is not a workplace. God gave Adam everything he needed in Eden, according to the scriptures. He wasn't placed there to work. The idea of sweating and cultivating in labour began the very day a cursed was placed on Adam, Eve and the Serpent. Ideally, they were meant to eat, eat, eat and enjoy everything God had already created.

Adam did not DO any WORK before God gave him Eve.

Again, you talked about the incompleteness of a woman. Now you're very very wrong again. God created everything in HIS image. God did not create an incomplete human. Eve was a complete being before she met Adam. Reason is because (1) God never wanted Adam to be alone; (2) so man can multiply.

Anything that contradicts this message is pure HERESY.

There are lots of other bible passages you can quote to support marriage, okay?

Now, should a man without a job get married? Well what the bible says is: a man that fails to work should not eat. In Ephesians, it was stated further that "We are members of the same body. And so for this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother, and be joined with his wife, and the two shall become one."

So the first step, is the ability to leave your father and mother. Earn all you can, if you can't detach yourself from father and mother, then you CAN'T marry. That's the first instruction, not money.

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by stunning4real: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:

She's being sarcastic by agreeing to your title since you said don't marry if he doesn't have a job, and if he loses his job he qualifies under your post not having a job so she's saying according to your post the woman should leave too. It's sarcasm and an interpretation to your post since you failed to cater for such loopholes. English is beautiful and interesting
u marry for better or worse. Worse falls around sickness,lack of job etc. Why would a man think of getting married without a job even if it is a little income
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by stunning4real: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Acidosis:
I have been reading/listening to this interpretation of the scriptures but I still do not get it.

To start with, Eden is not a workplace. God gave Adam everything he needed in Eden, according to the scriptures. He wasn't placed there to work. The idea of sweating and cultivating in labour began the very day a cursed was placed on Adam, Eve and the Serpent. Ideally, they were meant to eat, eat, eat and enjoy everything God had already created.

Again, you talked about the incompleteness of a woman. Now you're very very wrong again. God created everything in HIS image. God did not create an incomplete human. Eve was a complete being before she met Adam. Reason is because (1) God never wanted Adam to be alone; (2) so man can multiply.

Now, should a man without a job get married? Well what the bible says is: a man that fails to work should not eat. In Ephesians, it was stated further that "We are members of the same body. And so for this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother, and be joined with his wife, and the two shall become one."

So the first step, is the ability to leave your father and mother. Earn all you can, if you can't detach yourself from father and mother, then you CAN'T marry. That's the first instruction, not money.
when God asked Adam to name all the animals in the garden of Eden that's work

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Acidosis(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
stunning4real:
when God asked Adam to name all the animals in the garden of Eden that's work

Would you marry a man whose last "work experience" is naming animals in 1 day?

So after he named all the animals in a day, what else did he do? Proceeded to "marry" eve, with which work?

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Acidosis:

Would you marry a man whose last "work experience" is naming animals in 1 day?

So after he named all the animals in a day, what else did he do? Proceeded to "marry" eve, with which work?

Hehehe See your big head cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you think say Adam fit name all the Animals in 24 hours? I swear it will take you a Decade to name all the animals.

According to Google

About 8.7 million (give or take 1.3 million) is the new, estimated total number of species on Earth -- the most precise calculation ever offered -- with 6.5 million species on land and 2.2 million in oceans.

Just type this in Google & see " how many animals do we have on earth "

No be me talk am, Na Google oh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by ImaIma1(f): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
egopersonified:

Doesn't still mean he should not have a job before getting married
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by personal59: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
and what happen if he losses his job after marriage?
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by BabaIjebuXL(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Acidosis:

You just spoke my mind.
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by ImaIma1(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Acidosis:

Will a man leave his father and mother and not have a means of livelihood since he is no longer dependent on his parents? For a man to leave, means he can take care of himself.
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by JK768: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Myles Munroe
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by JK768: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2017
stunning4real:
The word "Eden" is an Hebrew word for "where God dwells", so the first thing God gave man was "His Presence".

(1)So the first thing a man needs is NOT a woman; it is the presence of God, and a woman should meet him in the presence of God. Eve met Adam in Eden.

(2)The next thing God gave man after putting him in the Garden was WORK. (Gen. 2:15). God gave man work before giving him a woman. That means a man needs a job before he gets a woman. God's priorities are very clear.

(3)The third thing God told man was "Cultivate"...... Cultivate here means, bring out the best in everything around you, to maximize the potentials of everything and everyone around you; to make everything fruitful. He only said that to the male. That's why God will never give a man a finished woman. The male was created by God to create whatever he wants. The woman you are looking for doesn't exist; she's in your head. Your job is to take the raw material you married and cultivate her into the woman in your head. So you have been married for 20yrs and you still don't like the product you get, that's your fault.
(3a)If your wife is putting a little weight and you don't like that, don't criticize her; it's your job to wake her at 6am, " Hey baby, let's go jogging".
(3b)You don't like her dress? Take her to a boutique and buy her clothes you like.
(3c) She can't speak good English? Send her to school and pay her tuition fee. CULTIVATE HER!!!!

(4)The fourth thing God said to man was, "Guard the Garden". The man has to be the protector of everything under his care. That's why God gave you a stronger bone frame. A bigger muscle mass, not to abuse the woman, but to protect the woman.

(5)The last thing God gave man was his Word... God told man not to touch the tree; God never told the woman about the tree, NEVER!!!..... Which means it was the man WHO received the word of God and his job was to teach his wife the word of God.

NOTE: Nothing frustrates a woman like when she asks her man "So what do you think" and the dummy answers "what ever you think is OK"....or keeps quiet. ..Giving Silence...mmmm.
Don't do that bro, don't do that. She's looking for knowledge and direction. That was the last command God gave to man in Vs 17.
★Now watch this: in verse 18, God said, "It is not good for this man to be alone". Now, don't just read the statement fast, read it again slowly, " it is not good for THIS MAN to be alone".
WHAT MAN
*In his presence
*Has a job (working)
*Can Cultivate you
*Can protect you
*Can teach you.
So here's the problem:

★ if you meet a man who doesn't like God's presence, isn't working, can't cultivate you, can't protect you and can't teach you, then.....

Myles Munroe
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by JK768: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2017
stunning4real:

WHAT MAN
*In his presence
*Has a job (working)
*Can Cultivate you
*Can protect you
*Can teach you.
So here's the problem:

Myles Munroe
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by Lalas247(f): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2017
egopersonified:

No chills grin
Re: Do Not Marry If You Do Not Have A Job by stunning4real: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2017
JK768:

Myles Munroe
yes jare. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of UNREFINED SEA SALT / Angry Woman Flogs Couple With Plank After Catching Them Having Sex In Bush / www.wivestownhallconnection.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.