Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Anambra Decides:to Anambra Youths & Political Thugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Decides:to Anambra Youths & Political Thugs (338 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried / Political Thugs Stab A Man Dead In Niger State (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Decides:to Anambra Youths & Political Thugs by Kulas: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
This is my advice to the Youths as Anambra decides:
I am not from Anambra but have stayed long in Anambra right from the beginning (1999)of the this present democratic dispensation,I was there and have witnessed all political tensions and battle including Mbadunuju-Emeka offor saga,Chris Uba-Ngige abduction,Peter Obi political Battle,Etiaba saga ,Andy Uba short rule,Engr.Author Eze godfatherism which resurfaced in this present election,etc.I have witnessed many elections in Anambra state and even when I left the state,I am still in touch with the political happenings in both Anambra and my home state-Enugu and have participated in active politics. I must say that Anambra is the hottest political hotbed in the entire country.My advice to Youths and thugs

Do you know that there is no court case for whoever lost his or her life during election because you want APC,APGA,PDP,UPP to win.Even if there is,such case will be nipped in the bud.#Dont risk your life fighting for any politician.

Do you know that you may be accessible to the candidate now but once he or she win the election,that's the end.He or she can never have your contact let alone see him face to face.#Please don't waste your life for any politician.

Do you know that the children and family of these politicians hardly come to vote or campaign and that their children have been sent abroad and you are here fighting for him to ensure he win.#Your life is also important,if you don't value it,your parents and loved ones value it.

All Nigeria Politicians are almost the same.So you may be wrong if your perception is that once he win the election,there will be instant transformation of the state or your home town,No!.They have one thing in common,-Personal Interest. Also note that they must make some returns to their godfathers and not you because its all about their selfish business interest.#Please don't risk your life.

Are you surprised that before an election,political offices have already been shared among them.You were only called give small token so you can risk your life and help them win the election.

This is endless,but my advice is that Go out and cast your vote peacefully and go back to your house.Don't pick gun and protect the ballot box.Don't fight for anybody.If you think the environment is tense to risk your life,stay in your house and don't vote.Your life is important.Resist that money and don't fight for any politician.Obiano,Nwoye,Obaze,or Osita etc is my Candidate only ends TODAY,and after today,you can NEVER see them again let alone associate with you even if your so called candidate win.Please be wise and don't risk your life for any politician.VOTE WISELY AND FIGHT FOR NO POLITICIAN.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: I’ll Win With A Landslide Victory – Governor Obiano / Buhari’s Tall Ranking On Terror War, By Okanga Agila / Obaze Rejects Anambra Governorship Election Result, Question Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.