Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Stream All Music In All Pc’s In The Same Network From Your Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stream All Music In All Pc’s In The Same Network From Your Phone (420 Views)

[b]How To Pay For Apple Music In Nigeria[/b] / How Can I Stop Airtel Network From Calling Me. / How To Stream All Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup For Free & Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stream All Music In All Pc’s In The Same Network From Your Phone by Smartdepotng: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
https://smartdepot.com.ng/2017/11/18/stream-music-pcs-network-phone/

In our last YouTube tutorial Stream All Music in PC from Your Phone without Cable or Internet. That sweet trick has even got better right now. I got to play every shared folder and with Upnp (Universal plug n play) protocol, I played every music on every PC on the same Local Network. Amazing! Isn’t it? Good news is, once windows network discovery is on and streaming service on, Upnp is activated.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

It is! Thanks to VLC Player for Android you don’t need extra File Explorer with SMB Capability VLC play has both Upnp and smb (Server Block Message) protocol capable. It means that it can stream through Upnp and play media (both audio and videos) on shared folder. All these capabilities are hidden inside the VLC play and can come in handy for those who store a lot of media in their PC’s.

You have to watch the video tutorial to understand it better but will try to explain it here. I have used VLC to stream videos online even IPTV streams but this one on the Local Area Network (LAN) is just amazing. I played (streamed) music from all the system. Upnp for PC’s with Windows streaming services on and smb for shared folders.

HOW DO I STREAM?

I fully explained that in the video but for those of use who are not patient to watch the short video, here is how.

From the main menu, go down and select Local network. VLC will automatically display all the PC’s and any other portable device that has the capacity to stream media. Here is the better news about this Local Network, you can also create network based playlist. You can create a playlist which will be stored in your playlist section. This network based playlist can only play when you are on the network you created it from. The host system that housed the music must be turned on and connected to the network.

WHAT MORE CAN I STREAM?

Videos! Yes, you can also stream videos in any shared folder of any PC on the network.

Let us know what you think on this in the comment section.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Your Life Part 1 | Important Life Hacks - Motivational Video. / Benefits Of Charcoal / Whatsapp To Stop Working On These Platforms After 31st December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.