Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) (28201 Views)

APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by kirajustice: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

The ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) has embarked on stomach infrastructure for voters in the ongoing Anambra Elections.

Below is a photograph obtained by PoliticsNGR showing voters in Illo Abito square, Nsugbe receiving packs of rice and meat in return for a vote for Tony Nwoye, the gubernatorial candidate of the APC.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/18/anambra-elections-apc-shares-rice-voters-photo/

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by magoo10(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2017
As usual while they rape you front and back even without using condoms,they mortgage your future and that of your children children yet unborn.
You only feed for today and go hungry for the rest of your lives.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by wrestleman: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin
This zoo is very funny oo

26 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Eco99(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2017

Election will never work in this country unless it is moved fully online like d USA

To eliminate all dis old grand mama & other illiterates that keep collecting peanuts 2 determine wo to vote for

Nd later de will expect d winner to not siphon money when he enters into power Really?

So i will spend money nd buy rice nd tomato for d whole population with billions n wen i enter power i should now come nd use d allocation n build road for you?

Mtchewwww

You will trek on Sandy soil till I recover all my money with interest oo

Ur Fada there
Ur real Fada

#Eco99#

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Joephat(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Old ppl are all I see

Probably, the old doesn't even know abt the election

This may be 2010 election, go to Radio Biafra London facebook page and get the latest update

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mention me incase of fp, to update

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
watch how these Ipob touts youths will come out to vote because of this....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Bari22: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
how ce we know it is apc

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Spylord48: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Even if they share bag of rice,we don't need them in Anambra for now

20 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Africonji: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
This election is a scam and sham. APGA and APC are already sharing money and disenfranchising PDP voters. This nonsense will not stand!!! NdiAnambra wake up!!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by viviangist: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cc; lalasticlala , Please Come and Put this To FP ..... Is True ....
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
cry cry cry cry
APC don turn Anambra state to rice beggars like some Yoruba states.Chineke biko ole ihe a ga akpo nzuzu nke a bikonu

I've got no problem with the 3k,2k bribe. But rice kwa?Chineke biko ekwe LA ka rice tinye anyi n' afufu k' ndi ofe Arira. cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by medolab90(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Who are those taking the rice .is this not the same people grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
What is wrong in sharing light refreshments after the stress of voting.... angry

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by okwutency(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
MAKE PDP SHUT UP BIKO.... All the parties are Sharing money.... So ná because no be APGA or APC upload the pics you ppl are now forming Saint? In my center in Okofia Otolo, Nnewi, na PDP and APC de share pass....

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
And the Bags of rice?
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

Anambra indigenes are the most money conscious people in all of Nigeria.

This widespread avarice makes them quite desperate to acquire wealth.
So compromise thrives a lot all around there.

The same people who spear-headed 'No lefeledum, no erection ' are the ones queuing up at polling booths collecting money and rice to vote.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Damn! Cooked rice? Something that can't even hold your tommy for two days.

I will not even encourage my enemies to eat such food. No, no way!

I'm sorry, I don't trust politicians. If you really care you would do more for them than just giving them a day meal.

What happens after today?

Let them take the truck of food to beggars on the street and share for them.

Nigerians, sometimes I feel we are own problem. We are just not ready to make things work yet.

People ran to schools to pick up their kids for fear of being forcefully injected with diseases but they can eat cooked rice from same set of people without the fear of being poisoned.

Smh

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
9ja which way!
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chai na food APC take capture igbos grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by ObamaOsama: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
2k5 is too small for me

let them make it 10k then I will vote

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Apc this tactics no good at all, one plate of rice for one vote, nawaoooh!
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by thundafire: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Don't sell to suffering for a bowl of rice, APC will stop paying salaries and blame all previous government

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
kingxsamz:
watch how these Ipob yoots come out to vote because of this....
as hunger bad for that area

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
I hate the zoo called Nigeria ��
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by sotall(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
OK
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by NwaliE01: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
When are we going to stop selling our future for stipends? We don't learn at all. Same circle every now and then. .
let me hear does sympathetic noise after few years from now. Ndi-Ara gbawara Isi.
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is pure examination malpractice.
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by cashlurd(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
That's the bad part of the APC purported change agenda....
They will share rice now during the election, but when they win, rice will become scarce like ki lo de.
Even the money they are sharing now would also become scarce.
So I advise the voters to simply vote for a govt that will give them continohr bags of rice and money and not be deceived by this momentary temptation.
Do not sell your future and that of ur children for a smoke bag of rice or a chicken change of #2,500 that is not even enough to buy a bus ticket from Onitsha to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by rrikado(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
All these useless Ipobigs,shame will be your portion today.One candidate must win and govern you and you will keep wailing like touts you are.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Marvellouzkk(f): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Am walking away from APC Wahala

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Destiny destroyers...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.