Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. (1316 Views)

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by babapupa: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2010
These are real professionals taking care of business,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggbwDWa6xm0
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by babapupa: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2010
If I hear any negative pim about Fashola, I go slap you useless,

Scores

Lagos - 10

Nigeria - 0

lmao,
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by babapupa: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2010
Eye on Lagos - 1000 Days in Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H35_AUSyJs8
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by Beaf: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2010
^
Just when you think Jankara market headhunters have done the nation a favour and obtained this dodo brained wonkers head. . . It pops up again! angry grin
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by babapupa: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2010
Beaf:

^
Just when you think Jankara market headhunters have done the nation a favour and obtained this dodo brained wonkers head. . . It pops up again! angry grin

Thank you,
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by blacksta(m): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2010
The multiple tax rate of Lagos is just too excessive and unfair " Please dont give me that move back to the village crap it is so pathetic"
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by babapupa: 12:55am On Mar 24, 2010
blacksta:

The  multiple tax rate of Lagos is just too excessive and unfair "  Please dont give me that move back to the village crap   it is so pathetic"

Then move back to your freeking village where den still dey hang mama bomboy isi-ewu card board sign  for village square.

No be by force to mingle for Lagos,
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by ib612(m): 12:59am On Mar 24, 2010
It's a beautiful city.

The governor is performing well and will do better things in the coming years.

He needs to look into the problem of double taxation and the menace of the LASTMA; they are becoming a bad and sore taste.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by ziga: 1:45am On Mar 24, 2010
ib612:

It's a beautiful city.

The governor is performing well and will do better things in the coming years.

He needs to look into the problem of double taxation and the menace of the LASTMA; they are becoming a bad and sore taste.

I am impressed with the way you have constructively criticized the actions/inactions of the Governor. We hardly see Nigerians on this forum speak maturely and without political/religious/ethnic sentiments.

One day Naija go better.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by Mariory(m): 3:37am On Mar 24, 2010
babapupa:

Then move back to your freeking village where den still dey hang mama bomboy isi-ewu card board sign  for village square.

No be by force to mingle for Lagos,

lol!
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2010
People are ecstatic about Fashola's 'reforms' because he came and started enforcing basic municipal laws, we're so used to living like animals. Tinubu is the real animal for leaving Lagos in such a horrible condition for eight solid years - all the streets littered with trash, gangs of area boys roaming everywhere & extorting citizens, armed robbers laying siege on entire neighbourhoods for hours. O.K Fashola has more or less put an end to all this stuff but let's see the real development. 4th Mainland bridge will open up Ikorodu, up to Epe and ease the pressure on 3rd mainland, it has remained a pipedream for years, instead he preferred to buy Yatch Hotel and Eko Atlantic City at the cost of billions of dollars.

Fashola isn't really doing anything in Lagos beyond the most basic day to day governance. If you like continue shouting babapupa, wonder how much he actually pays you.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by babapupa: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2010
ziddy:

People are ecstatic about Fashola's 'reforms' because he came and started enforcing basic municipal laws, we're so used to living like animals. Tinubu is the real animal for leaving Lagos in such a horrible condition for eight solid years - all the streets littered with trash, gangs of area boys roaming everywhere & extorting citizens, armed robbers laying siege on entire neighbourhoods for hours. O.K Fashola has more or less put an end to all this stuff but let's see the real development. 4th Mainland bridge will open up Ikorodu, up to Epe and ease the pressure on 3rd mainland, it has remained a pipedream for years, instead he preferred to buy Yatch Hotel and Eko Atlantic City at the cost of billions of dollars.

Fashola isn't really doing anything in Lagos beyond the most basic day to day governance. If you like continue shouting babapupa, wonder how much he actually pays you.

Why don't you dash him the money to build the bridge? You tink say na cowry shells den go take build am? or make the bobo just take money away from other priorities like the metro rail, badagry express, lekki - epe express, education, health and take build 4th mainland?

And get your freeking hating facts rights, Lagos state Government didn't buy no yatch, Diamond Bank bought the Yatch. Simple google inquiry for don help and give you needed knowledge in this area. Funny how some of you show up just to yarn like common olodo. If you won criticize, at least know something about wetin you dey criticize. Some of you are just intellectually lazy.

If Fashola dey pay me to be proud of my state, how much den dey pay you to hate Lagos state? Sometimes I wonder about some of you clowns, you don't even make sense no more.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
Give us proof. Let Diamond Bank come out publicly & tell us they ponied up the cash for this white elephant. Metro rail is NOT a priority project, how many areas of Lagos will benefit from it? Badagry Express has been hijacked by FG, plus why didn't Fashola do the basic research on what rights LASG have to that highway before sinking in money? It's simple, he's rushing into projects that give him the opportunity to steal the most cash, himself & his godfather, Tinubu.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by oderemo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
babapupa can not harbour any criticism, will prefare to shoot them. grin grin grin
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by Emperoh(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
I wonder if people actually read the papers!!!

The Lagos Yatch Hotel was a project between Lagos State Ministry of Tourism and Diamond Bank
Diamond Bank financed the project and are currently in court over onwership issues and failure in contract terms by the Ministry.

I read someone saying somewhere on this forum that the Badagry express is an ECOWAS project.
Now its the Federal Government. SO FG paid the compensation for the houses demolished?
So FG that can't even maintain the most important and busiest highway in Lagos, Oshodi - Apapa Expressway
will embark on a multi-billion naira Lagos - Badagry highway with BRT lane and metro rail line?

People are irredemably daft and onmiscient dullards. . . . . .FYI, the bond that the LASG raised last year
was solely for this project and also the rail project from berger to Iddo and down to CMS and also the Eko Atlantic City project

If you people are not aware of fact or don't know issues, you will do your personality a world of good by keeping quiet!!

CHAI!!! Ignorance is surely a disease!!

Fahola may not be a Saint but surely, he is giving us what others couldn't do with available funds!!
That is a fact!!
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by wirinet(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
Emperoh:

I wonder if people actually read the papers!!!

The Lagos Yatch Hotel was a project between Lagos State Ministry of Tourism and Diamond Bank
Diamond Bank financed the project and are currently in court over onwership issues and failure in contract terms by the Ministry.

I read someone saying somewhere on this forum that the Badagry express is an ECOWAS project.
Now its the Federal Government. SO FG paid the compensation for the houses demolished?
So FG that can't even maintain the most important and busiest highway in Lagos, Oshodi - Apapa Expressway
will embark on a multi-billion naira Lagos - Badagry highway with BRT lane and metro rail line?

People are irredemably daft and onmiscient dullards. . . . . .FYI, the bond that the LASG raised last year
was solely for this project and also the rail project from berger to Iddo and down to CMS and also the Eko Atlantic City project

If you people are not aware of fact or don't know issues, you will do your personality a world of good by keeping quiet!!

CHAI!!! Ignorance is surely a disease!!

Fahola may not be a Saint but surely, he is giving us what others couldn't do with available funds!!
That is a fact!!

We ask questions because we require answers to some of Lagos State Government programmes we  do not understand, after all we are in a democracy, so it is expected that you help us understand the issues raised without reading some bias against Fashola.

My problems with Governor Fash is that i believe his programes are not well conceived and thought out. For example how come he is having problems with the Federal government over Badagry road, when it a known fact that badagry road is Federal Road. During the Tinubu administration, there were signs everywhere saying "bear with us - This is Federal road". Meaning the Lagos state govt was not responsible for the road. So Fashola should have cleared all legal obstacles by seeking the active involvement of the Federal Government,before committing funds to the project as was done with the Bar Beach Reclamation project.

Also i hope he is planning to build a new railway line and not think of using Nigerian railways lines for his project or in the alternative seek the permission and support of Federal Government. Because from what I see of the New Tejuosho Market, the trains were planned on Nigerian railway lines going to Iddo. Then we deserved to be furnished on the details of the projects like budget, time duration and concessions granted.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ Emperoh

You feel good making all these incomprehensible grammatical constructions, but you cant even spell.  grin

k. Public private partnership. read between the lines. There must have been counterpart financing from LASG, if Diamondbank was foolhardy enough to fund that shi.tty venture 100% then they don't merit their banking licence. Now they are probably in court over LASG's inability to pay the lease rentals because the so called Yacht has been sitting idle on the Marina, it's not earning money. Point am making, there are more pressing projects for public funding, but because of kickbacks & conflicting interests, Fashola decided to buy a Yatch  cool He's a crook, however you look at it.

If you're as conversant with papers as you claim you would know that FG has cleared the air on the status of Lagos-Badagry Express - it's a federal road. LASG dont have the right to dualise it and probably concession it out to shady companies, like they've done Lekki-Epe. All the funds so far sunk into the project wasted cause the cost-overruns are going to be massive when (or if) they eventual sort out the issues.

I wont even talk about the Lekki-Epe (LCC). I assume you know how long the project's been on and the indescribably fraudulent terms of engagement.

Eko Atlantic City is not a priority. It's an elitist affair that wont add nada to the lives of people at the grassroots.

Fashola is using scarce or borrowed funds to give us things we dont need, and he is stealing us blind in the process, himself, his Godfather and their cronies. Tinubu owns like half of Ikoyi/V.I already, and he's showing no signs of slowing down.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by doyin13(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
The issues over the Lagos Badagry project are as a result of a mixup within the FG
and not with the FG.

There is a committee set up by Yaradua headed by Yayale the secretary to the FG
solely for the purpose of looking at Lagos-FG issues. And from all indications LASG
has secured the right for the LRT rail line from Agbado and Okokomaiko as well as
the Badagry expressway project.

While I would like Fashola to address all Lagos state issues at once, it is very
obvious the paucity of funds necessitates serious prioritizing.

There is no doubt the gridlock on the roads needs to be loosened hence the
vast commitment of funds to that sector. Lagos simply cannot continue to
have people spending four hours for journeys that should take ten minutes.
This is serious waste of productivity and we would all be better for it when
the traffic bottleneck disappears.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
lagos badly needs a metrorail.

see Dubai:

Dubai Metro: Exploring it by rail

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/tourism/3020-dubai-metro-exploring-it-by-rail.html
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by babapupa: 2:21am On Mar 25, 2010
ziddy:

Give us proof. Let Diamond Bank come out publicly & tell us they ponied up the cash for this white elephant. Metro rail is NOT a priority project, how many areas of Lagos will benefit from it? Badagry Express has been hijacked by FG, plus why didn't Fashola do the basic research on what rights LASG have to that highway before sinking in money? It's simple, he's rushing into projects that give him the opportunity to steal the most cash, himself & his godfather, Tinubu.

Isn't the burden of proof on you to prove that the Government of the Great state of Lagos bought the Yatch. Only a foolish retard go open mouth say Metro rail is not a priority.

And the rest of your rubbish is nothing but waste of time. Read up before you open mouth, you sound like a freeking illiterate.
Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by babapupa: 2:24am On Mar 25, 2010
tpia.:

lagos badly needs a metrorail.

see Dubai:

Lagos metro rail is on track and moving along accordingly,

Re: Eye On Lago. Eko O Ni Baje Lai Lai. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2010
babapupa:

Isn't the burden of proof on you to prove that the Government of the Great state of Lagos bought the Yatch. Only a foolish retard go open mouth say Metro rail is not a priority.

And the rest of your rubbish is nothing but waste of time. Read up before you open mouth, you sound like a freeking illiterate.

Aja-pupa (Fashola's red dog)  grin  I still wonder how much you're paid to come on here and root for criminality. Oloorun oshi. Anyone reading your one-sided display of idiocy would immediately realise you're one of those hungry touts at Alausa.

You can't even do your job properly. You can't structure arguments, all you do is hurl insults and post links to scraps of news that are obviously paid-for by Fashola's PR people.

(1) (Reply)

Oath Of Secrecy By Pastors! Is It True? / 2011 Result For Nigerian Presidential Election Live / Osisikankwu - Police Arrest Most Wanted Criminal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.