Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? (52188 Views)

NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members / Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates / NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream 2 Passing Out Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by mohsaaf: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
oyeezah:
I think they are working towards 18th cos LGI's here in Ibadan were asked to stop the final clearance they had scheduled for last week, but this afternoon, they sent messages to Corp members to come for final clearance starting from tomorrow

18th is still feasible .
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
mohsaaf:

18th is still feasible .
I'm about to loose hope
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
oyeezah:
I think they are working towards 18th cos LGI's here in Ibadan were asked to stop the final clearance they had scheduled for last week, but this afternoon, they sent messages to Corp members to come for final clearance starting from tomorrow

Let's pray it hold, but here in Akure they didn't say anything about final clearance till now
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Kingjamil01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
oyeezah:
Bari22:

Let's pray it hold, but here in Akure they didn't say anything about final clearance till now
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by familysms: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
The told us to submit our terminal leave form tomorrow in Enugu State o
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Famutimi(f): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
this dont happen in osun state
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by chiefojiji(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
familysms:
The told us to submit our terminal leave form tomorrow in Enugu State o

shocked

Which of the enugu is that? The one in Nigeria or Europe? Cus enugu wey dey Nigeria, wey I can authoritative tell u say I personally dey now now, I don submit my terminal whatever, since December 4th...... Ezeagu LG so say!
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2017
chiefojiji:

shocked

Which of the enugu is that? The one in Nigeria or Europe? Cus enugu wey dey Nigeria, wey I can authoritative tell u say I personally dey now now, I don submit my terminal whatever, since December 4th...... Ezeagu LG so say!

May be he is 2017 Batch B stream 1
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
chrisskynet:

Bt last year 16B stream 1 left camp on d 22nd of December..

Finally this scheme is bleeped up and disorganized. Imagine 17B stream 2 camping date is out yet common pop date for 16B stream 2 is not out till now... I'm so irked and enraged by dis nonsense..

Will it kill them to give us a fucking date.. December 12th yet nothing.. DG please Give us a date..

The last dude that called him, he said they wanna clear us because of N power and now d recent dude dat called him, he said there waiting for FG to release the fund what bleeping fund..

Why is 16B stream 2 ish so messed up.. Even if it's January fucking give us a fucking date..
LOL@the use of "bleeping"well,let's pray everything work out before or on 18th of this month.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Dream2:

Hmmm,22nd?well never say never but my LI and other NYSC officials that I met in camp yesterday clearly told me that if no date was fixed before 20th of this month then POP will be in January as they said NYSC will never take the risk of releasing us during the festive period as a lot will be travelling hence expose to road misfortunes like the careless drivings and armed robbers attack.

There's no much difference btw 22nd and 20th. Plus ist week jan is still festive period. Even if POP is Jan corpers will still travel during the festive period .so it changes nothing

1 Like

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2017
Genericoz:

There's no much difference btw 22nd and 20th. Plus ist week jan is still festive period. Even if POP is Jan corpers will still travel during the festive period .so it changes nothing
You right bro,no difference between 20th and first week of January as most of the corpers here are travelling today and tomorrow.
Only NYSC know why they delay the POP date.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by mohsaaf: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Dream2:

You right bro,no difference between 20th and first week of January as most of the corpers here are travelling today and tomorrow.
Only NYSC know why they delay the POP date.

very heartless set of people. less than 5 weeks to the commencement of 2017 batch B stream II orientation course and yet our pop date unknown.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2017
mohsaaf:

very heartless set of people. less than 5 weeks to the commencement of 2017 batch B stream II orientation course and yet our pop date unknown.
Hmmmm,I SMH for the scheme,I still believe in 18th sha coz here in ZM(My LGA) we will be submitting the 2B,2C and 4B forms today.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2017
Dream2:

Hmmmm,I SMH for the scheme,I still believe in 18th sha coz here in ZM(My LGA) we will be submitting the 2B,2C and 4B forms today.

Which state
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Bari22:

Which state
Zamfara state.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by maravale: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2017
In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy. �
Call or whatsapp me - 08172532836
#1,000 only!
Or email me at amafrances99@gmail.com
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by afolwalex20(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2017
oyeezah:

our lgi here in saki was told to stop too but we haven't heard anything since then..

have u done the clearance now?
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Dream2:

Zamfara state.

Nothing here in ondo apart from the double allawee we collected earlier this month
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by jibikunle: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Bari22:

Nothing here in ondo apart from the double allawee we collected earlier this month
na only ondo get double allawee ,av not hear anyother state they payed double
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by buklarbest: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Still hoping we go hear good news b4 18th, cos some are yet to do the final clearance here in some parts of Kebbi state also but in my LG, we did both Dec n Jan thumbprints on 4th and d final clearance form has been submitted to d LGI the following day....
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by astanco(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Here in Ibadan South West nothing is happening. NorthWest only told their corpers to come for form 2A today.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by chiefojiji(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Everybody reporting from different location..... Pop na bastard!
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
the information i just got from one of our lgi here in sokoto is that pop has been shifted to january though no date has been fixed yet.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lol January things...
You people should go and rest and stop wondering oh
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bari22:

Double allawee?Nawa oo.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by chiefojiji(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
br0wnn:
the information i just got from one of our lgi here in sokoto is that pop has been shifted to january though no date has been fixed yet.

Your LGi must be an aboki, right?
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
br0wnn:

Same gist here , am hearing final clearance is btw jan2nd and 7th
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
chiefojiji:

Your LGi must be an aboki, right?
Chief,be careful oo,do you want his LGi to be his enemy ni?all LGi na aboki(friend).
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Genericoz:

Same gist here , am hearing final clearance is btw jan2nd and 7th
That cannot be. Going By the normal calculation, we entered camp on 24th of January minus the three weeks leave, that will make 3rd of January not 7th. If they cannot release us this year then they shouldn't cheat us. Stupid set of people. As if it will take anything from them by just giving out the date.

2 Likes

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by buklarbest: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
br0wnn:
I'm not surprised, if to say they wanna free us ds year, they would av given us d info since last week, but why shd dey hold us down in Ds northern villages just because of 5 days we go use in 2018,,,they are just heartless...
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by buklarbest: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
classicB:

That cannot be. Going By the normal calculation, we entered camp on 24th of January minus the three weeks leave, that will make 3rd of January not 7th. If they cannot release us this year then they shouldn't cheat us. Stupid set of people. As if it will take anything from them by just giving out the date.

Forget abt calculations, things don't work out like dat in Nigeria,,, dey will do dere thing the way they want and no 1 will sue dem for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate / States That Pay And Don't Pay Corpers' Allowance / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.