Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (73869 Views)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Miss India, Nazneen Shaikh Crowned Miss Polo International 2018 In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

She no still get level for being number 40th position. She fail d exam

She already made history, she collected the most valuable award there. A modeling contract worth millions of dollars.

That is number 1 for Nigeria.

Nigeria is well on its way to produce a second Miss World.(Number 2)
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

She already made history, she collected the most valuable award there. A modeling contract.

That is number 1, Nigeria is well on its way to produce a second Miss World.

Nah you go be d 2nd miss world abi?

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

How can black people ever progress, perpetual enemies of themselves. Stay there, a 2nd Miss World for Nigeria is loading.

U can continue to lick India black yansh, yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

How can black people ever progress, perpetual enemies of themselves. Stay there, a 2nd Miss World for Nigeria is loading.

Lol...no nah tell us your plan so that we black ppl can support you. It is failure to plan that made the nigerian contestant as you say to carry 40th.

Enemies of themselves ke...its better to alwaus tell yourself the truth even when you are the living embodiment of a fantastic lie.

"We no fine"

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

grin
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

U can continue to lick India black yansh, yeye dey smell.

Yes oh... let your envy consume you there. We must lick this indian nyash till shiit no dey inside to shiit again. Enjoy your 40th position failed contestant
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Lol...no nah tell us your plan so that we black ppl can support you. It is failure to plan that made the nigerian contestant as you say to carry 40th.

Enemies of themselves ke...its better to alwaus tell yourself the truth even when you are the living embodiment of a fantastic lie.

"We no fine"

I willl not waste my time with you, Nigeria is now holding two of the most sought after awards from Miss World.

A second Miss World might even happen next year, who knows.
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:

grin

Thegamingorca:

grin kiss kiss

See dem, haters! United in hating... grin
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
At leat acknowledge that the poor girl made history for Nigeria, a first for that matter.

No, it is 40th we keep hearing.

Then, how she come take win top model Miss World?

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

How can we be hating failures nah??
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

How can we be hating failures nah??

Dont u see something is missing and not adding up?

Even before the show, she already won top model proceed to top 40.

At leat acknowledge that the poor girl made history for Nigeria, a first for that matter.

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

Lol what am I hating on?
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

Oh yes nah...as dem see say all her village ppl(like you) go want lynch d poor babe as she come haas, na hin dem kuku suffry beg am to manage top model award wey no mean anything.
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol what am I hating on?

Even before the show, she already won top model miss world, proceed to top 40.

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

The girl has done well for herself, didn't dispute that. I remember saying that Miss Kenya was beautiful then you started talking about Nigeria then I kind of tuned out lol

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

Even before the show, she already won top model proceed to top 40.

Sharrap oga.. accept that d girl failed, her beauty no mesmerize d judges. Infact dey smelt the putrid fakeness in her while she was still 2 blocks away from d pagent auditorium.

She failed broda
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:

The girl has done well for herself, didn't dispute that. I remember saying that Miss Kenya was beautiful then you started talking about Nigeria then I kind of tuned out lol

As a Nigerian, i cannot live Nigeria and be supporting Kenya.

We had a great contestant that made history and probably made more money than Miss World winner with the type of lucritive contract deal she signed and won.

2 Likes

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

Are you asking me? Why is the indian being celebrated instead of the biafralite. Guy park well with her worthless dustbin award. The world doesnt know she exists, deal with it

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

That's cool but I was talking about the top 5 finalists though, Nigeria had nothing to do with the conversation lol
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
I prefer the French. The Indian nose get as e be jor... angry
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

We had a great contestant that made history and probably made more money than Miss World winner with the type of lucritive contract deal she signed and won.

Then you clearly dont have any iota of truth. Learn to accept defeat. Be there being racist like you are being paid for it. You and your ilk promoting this racist belief are a disgrace to the human race

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:

That's cool but I was talking about the top 5 finalists though, Nigeria had nothing to do with the conversation lol

Ok, In my opinion, Miss India is ugly. All of them selected look like charity case. I am happy Nigeria came away with the most valuable award there in the long run, from all the modeling contract won but anxious to get that Miss World title for Nigeria next time.

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

Ok, In my opinion, Miss India is ugly. All of them selected look like charity case. I am happy Nigeria came away with the most valuable award there in the long run, from all the modeling contract won but anxious to get that Miss World title for Nigeria next time.
Lool ok
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Litmus: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Who knows what criteria they use for this Miss World event but whatever it is, face and overall symmetry isn't it. Miss England has a better face than miss India and miss Nigeria has a more interesting face and better figure. My personal belief is that the Western world has their favourite none white go-to-nations, favoured from time to time, chief among them is India. But also too, in time, Indians have ingratiated themselves into the fabric of the Western Worlds decision making systems and blacks pay for this from time to time and will pay more for it in future if we don't wise up fast as a collective.

I apologise if I'm continually serious and political but there are many grave issues that we as Nigerians – forget the rest of dumb Africa – need to be aware
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by cstr1000: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
India women are the real and original definition of beauty with brains.
They are smart as hell. Indians generally have some of the highest national IQ in the world, mix that with a ravishing beauty and you get a slay queen.
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
cstr1000:
India women are the real and original definition of beauty with brains.
They are smart as hell. Indians generally have some of the highest national IQ in the world, mix that with a ravishing beauty and you get a slay queen.

India is favoured by US And UK, nothing else, see the worwor person they select as Miss WORLD.

3 Likes

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

India is favoured by US And UK, nothing else, see the worwor person they select as Miss WORLD.

We thank God say no be naija girl dey dere
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by cstr1000: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

The miss world is not just a beauty contest. You need to be brainy as well, and the originality of your answers score you huge points.
If you get them all an IQ test, the indian lady will probably top them all with a wide margin.
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

We thank God say no be naija girl dey dere

My brother this babe is average, india have better looking girls than this.

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
FemiFimile:

My brother this babe is average, india have better looking girls than this.

Sharap...even tho she worwor for where her fellow indian dey. She fine pass all d girls(including d naija own) from the other countries for that pagent.

Telling you that india too get mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.