Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

New Business Alert!!! Get App That Pays You 20-60$/hr Working From Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Alert!!! Get App That Pays You 20-60$/hr Working From Your Phone (760 Views)

New Business Alert Everyone Can Do To Earn Dollar In Nigeria / Business Alert! Exporters Of PET Bottles Needed / BUSINESS ALERT! Get N5,000,000 Doing This Business ....... Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Alert!!! Get App That Pays You 20-60$/hr Working From Your Phone by souljay: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Work from any where ranging from your home, restaurant, on the street or a shopping mall using your smart phone and Wi-Fi access.

Are you a stay at home mom,college student, fresh graduate or a person that can use some extra income?
Are you ready to sack your boss? Then this information is for you.

A newly developed application available on Google Play Store for Android users and Apple Store for I phone users gives you the ability to work from home or anywhere in the world with your smart phone and Wi-Fi Access.

No sales, no marketing, no pressure, no target. All you do is route calls.Completely legal and u get paid for the amount of calls you successfully route after 48 hours into your online account in USD and u can decide to withdraw straight into your bank account/wallet

The beta testing is currently ongoing and each successfully routed call that lasts for 7 seconds earns you 2$ during this period. I am currently a manager in the program and there are enormous benefits for being in such a position.

Requirements:

Compatible phone model:Android 7.0 OS and higher or I phone OS 8.0 or higher version.

Wi-Fi/Hotspot connection.

You must be able to speak English.

National ID/Drivers License/Intl Passport/Voters Card

30 minute Webinar/online/video tutorial

And that's it!!!!!

Very legitimate.

Schedule for calls: 9am-9pm(EST)/3pm-3am Nigerian time(Mondays-Fridays)

Other information is available on request.

Or chat me up on whatsapp/telegram
(zero,seven,zero,six,three,two,zero,one,five,four,four)

1 Like

Re: New Business Alert!!! Get App That Pays You 20-60$/hr Working From Your Phone by ojulari131(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
pls bro...kindly put more light on this... I'm interested sir....
Re: New Business Alert!!! Get App That Pays You 20-60$/hr Working From Your Phone by souljay: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
ojulari131:
pls bro...kindly put more light on this... I'm interested sir....

Reach me on whatsapp,my number is at the bottom of the article
Re: New Business Alert!!! Get App That Pays You 20-60$/hr Working From Your Phone by ojulari131(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
your number is not complete.... u wrote ten numbers....
Re: New Business Alert!!! Get App That Pays You 20-60$/hr Working From Your Phone by africanman85: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2017
souljay:

Reach me on whatsapp,my number is at the bottom of the article
No go scam ppl o

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Your Smart Phone Be A Liability To You! Learn To Make Earn You Bit-by / [Disturbing News] Nigeria To Be Barred From Issuing/using Mastercard/visa Card / Nkworji market been Demolished by rochas okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.