Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? (772 Views)

How To Deactivate Your Bank Acct USSD Profile Easily When You Lost Your Phone / Lost Your Sim Card And Unable To Retrieve Your Line / 5 Geeky Ways To Boost Your Gadget's Lifeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by olafunny(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
The question popped up while I was thinking about the number of phones I have used so far. Some got damaged, I gave some out, then I lost the rest. I lost my first nokia in the bathroom many years ago. I loved the phone so much it went everywhere with me. I lived in a 'face me I face you' kind of apartment. The man who entered the bathroom after me denied he saw any phone. I gave up. It was so painful ehn. It was my darling

I lost my second phone on the field. It was stolen actually. The third and last incident occurred in a taxi. I alighted without my precious BlackBerry Bold5. I wished the whole journey could start again. I miss them though and I've been careful afterwards.

Over to you guys, share your experience too

Cc seun, lalasticlala do the needful, let's have some chat amidst this election brouhaha

Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by tafat: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2017
I recently lost my phantom a7 too, was very painful cos I had a lot of materials on it for my exams cry
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by Offpoint: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
my China phone... around 2010... miss the loudnessgringrin shit was louder than home theater
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by Sheun001(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
misplaced my hot 4 so painful all my contacts bouh 300+ gone my music's 600+ my pictures the most painful thing is I didnt back then up
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by Sheun001(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
misplaced my hot 4 so painful all my contacts bouh 300+ gone my music's 600+ my pictures the most painful thing is I didnt back them up
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by ewizard1: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
My 32gb SD Card with images as far back as 2010!!! #ePainMe
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by sinaj(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lost my tecno m3 and my airtel modem in a taxi around 2013.

Didnt knw if i should cry for the phone or the modem.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
i lost my leagoo m8 pro, though i wish i had it, i never did, random reboots, ghost touching......etc
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
My Tecno m3 was stolen from where I was charging it and d charger was left inside d socket. That was a week b4 passing out from youth service. I only missed d SD card.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by Sheun001(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2017
sinaj:
Lost my tecno m3 and my airtel modem in a taxi around 2013.

Didnt knw if i should cry for the phone or the modem.

lol then tecno m3 was like gold grin
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by sinaj(f): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Sheun001:

lol then tecno m3 was like gold grin
no be small.

My first android lol.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? by Sheun001(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2017
sinaj:
no be small.
My first android lol.
I had to save hard those days just to buy that phone embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L9 Plus For Sale In Delta / Congratulations To Me: I'm 3 Years On Infinix Xclub Today / Infinix Hot 6X Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.