Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Guys Please Tune To AIT Now, African China Now Performing To Hawkers. #APC rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys Please Tune To AIT Now, African China Now Performing To Hawkers. #APC rally (589 Views)

Tune To AIT Now And Listen To Fr Kukah / Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" / Fayose Is Own Rally In The Govt. House (tune To Ait) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Tune To AIT Now, African China Now Performing To Hawkers. #APC rally by dadavivo: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
African China now performing for abokiii hawkers in Uyo in APC rally.

We have to pray for African China career.

Re: Guys Please Tune To AIT Now, African China Now Performing To Hawkers. #APC rally by greatnaija01: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
SO WE ARE THE ONE TO PRAY FOR HIM ABI? when he had money did we enjoy with him? taaaa I have not finished praying for myself and those who believe in me and even my enemies.... THEN na african chyna... abeg... LET EVERYMAN CARRY HIS OWN LOAD.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures / BREAKING: APGA’s Obiano Secures Second Term With Landslide Victory / Breaking News!! Hotel In Owerri In Blazes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.