Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer (879 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer by Laxy009(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good evening Nairalander ,

Please I need your help and help me move this page to the front page.

My sister purchased two products comprising a heel and a slippers from rbees_botique on her IG page costing 12k and 6k respectively totalling 18k since Wednesday night. rbees_botique requested for payment before delivery which the sum of 18k was transferred to her access bank account with the following details.:
account name : Lawrence Omolara Janet
account number :0735401044

since Wednesday after the payment she has refused to deliver the purchased item after my sister had already fulfill her own obligation and she blocked my sister from her page and she also edited her page name from Rosa_bee_collection to rbees_botique. I used my bro account to message her and comment on the products she uploaded but she blocked the account immediately and I also DM her ,she refused to respond. Have been calling her line and she is not picking up and i messages her mobile number yet she is not responding also.

This is her phone number :08177526745,08091898763

Below is the conversation between her and my sister and one of the item she ordered for.

please help me out

cc: lalasticala,mynd44,OAM4J,missyb3

Re: Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer by Laxy009(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Below is the screenshot of their conversation.

Re: Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer by Laxy009(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
another copy of the conversation

Re: Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer by Laxy009(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
copy

Re: Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Some people ehh! Hw can you refuse to have sense
Re: Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer by Laxy009(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Some people ehh! Hw can you refuse to have sense

If you don't have any meaningful contribution on this issue you had better just move to other thread than to display your stupidity here.
Re: Instagram Boutique Collection Scammer by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Laxy009:

If you don't have any meaningful contribution on this issue you had better just move to other thread than to display your stupidity here.
I just did and u called me back,wise one

(1) (Reply)

Seven Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Murder, Robbery, Drug-running / ‘I Was Sold For N300,000 After Paying N600,000 To Get To Libya’ / Thieft caught In Friend Room This Morning As Shared By A Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.