Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,715 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. (2450 Views)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by chrisxxx(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
There is a guy in Kaduna, who has repeatedly accused El Rufai's Govt of massive corruption through the media Houses .

The guy named Jarfa was later invited to the govt house by the Gov who insisted Jarfa charter a Keke NAPEP that he will pay and that he already instructed the securities. He arrived and the Gov told him to let the Keke man go that his men will drop him later, he gave him N200,000 to pay the Keke man "let the Keke man remember the day he brought a passanger to the Govt House". He went out and settled the Keke man. The Gov asked on his return what's the reaction of Keke man was after giving him such huge amount, and he said the Keke man was dazed with shock .

He didn't know the securities had been instructed to stop the Keke man at the 2nd gate and bring him back. When he returned, the Gov asked him, "how much did he give you"? And the Keke man said N2,000!

The Gov smiled and said "you see ... from N200,000 to N2,000; you pocketed N198,000 .... only you! You have lost the chance to own a brand new car, look at the key here; I thought you were an honest man, I was even looking forward to working with you... but you seems worse. You can leave now with your N198,000 ! "Thanks for coming.

Since then, his voice has disappeared from the air waves!
- Shuaib Jamiu.

2 Likes

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by Tolumiide: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
practice what you preach always.
Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
That is stupidity and extravagance of the highest dimension. He just wasted 200,000 Naira just like that.
Our oil money! I no blame una.
I just hope that this story is false or else...

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by femidejulius(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Corruption in Nigeria is not only about Buhari but you and I.

Some people are worse than their governor. Give them power and they will suck the treasury dry.

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by dikeigbo2(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
The guy should be arrested for massive corruption......that's Nigeria's problems,many government critics,but few are genuine.....
Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by Bari22: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Elrufa'i the nightmare of......
Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by RaaGhu: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Folklore v2.0

2 Likes

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by luba9876: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
That is a big lesson to learn from. we hardly practice what we preach. Easier said than done
Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by eagleeye2: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is Super Story........

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by Spiritualism: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
The moral lesson is that, we should always practice what we preach.
I personal hate hypocrisy!
Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by rozay12345: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
I hate hypocrisy but does El Rufai passes that test, he receives allocation monthly, is the money judiciously spent? We are tired of news like this. he has no justification for the show.

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by nairavsdollars(f): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Big Fat Lie

3 Likes

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by ezugegere(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Fake story as usual. APC is the father of lies

3 Likes

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by bonechamberlain(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
eagleeye2:
This is Super Story........
life of strife and sorrow.

wonderful story, with fictional actions.
Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by adem30: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
ezugegere:
Fake story as usual. APC is the father of lies

You term everything as fake,
seems Your own life is also fake, reason why you identify everything fake

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Is that why he was voted in as a governor.....to dey dash critics tax payers' money angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by ezugegere(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
adem30:

You term everything as fake,
seems Your own life is also fake, reason why you identify everything fake

I am not so foolish not to know fake when I see one. It is only a fake brain that cannot recognise fake

3 Likes

Re: See What El Rufai Did To A Critic Of His Government. by FarahAideed: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Another lie from the Evil midget again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. / Breaking: Efcc Sets Out To Arrest Tinubu / Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.