Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election (797 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election by CrtlAltDel: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election by Earthquake1: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
It is not by force to create thread grin
Re: Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election by ChilledPill: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Now they blame Afonjas grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/4184559/yoruba-people-funny-set-human#62505593
The thread hammered your oduduwa conehead abi? oya ndo

But truth be told you people are different from the real human beings...
Re: Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election by CrtlAltDel: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChilledPill:

Hahahaha…. See this inconsiquential one, shameless lot celebrating mediocrity…. I thought you people said vote and die, even with una juju, people voted and nobody died.
You people said no lefeladum no erection…. Election don come and go… now na to blame Afonjas for your myopic thinking….. Kikiki.. Yes, the thread exposed una stupidity….. Hehehehe, you guys are now relegated to the background, you are now a laughing stock
grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6274434_screenshot201711180905291_jpeg37abf4511acd2c689bf4c845376e97e4

3 Likes

Re: Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election by ubongoton(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
riddle riddle,,,
I am something, i only coduct refrendum,stay at home,kill buhari,declare biafra on social media what am I ?

2 Likes

Re: Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election by Danladi7: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChilledPill:

visit the thread to see what is happening there grin

1 Like

Re: Newsflash:IPOB Blames Yorubas For The Successful Execution Of Anambra Election by Gotze1: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChilledPill:

I just dey laugh you since. I just pray you will never wise so that tour stupidity can mak3 people laugh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics / Battle For South-west: PDP Accuses APC Of Sowing Seeds Of Discord In Region / Why Isn’t The Nigeria Government Encouraging Local Refineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.