Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (15013 Views)

I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Finestbae1(f): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Sorry, I'll rather kiss an ass

You look like a man

Hahahaha... How many asses have you kissed?

I can see you're very good at that!
Keep it up... Eyan Bob risky!
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:

Hahahaha... How many asses have you kissed?

I can see you're very good at that!
Keep it up... Eyan Bob risky!
Go and find your boobs biko

9 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Finestbae1(f): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2017
helpsystem:

U look cute and sexy.
Definitely beautiful
I will give u a nickname "le petit"
grin

You're really sweet! Thanks! kiss
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Eye orofo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahaha....be nice. grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Finestbae1(f): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:

This one is just hating on another lady grin

People like you full everywhere... I know your type #empty barrel

5 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2017
helpsystem:

U look cute and sexy.
Definitely beautiful
I will give u a nickname "le petit"
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Finestbae1:

Madam, show us your own boobs na.

No way. But don't worry,it's definitely bigger than yours. grin

6 Likes

Mariinee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good she's entertaining us sha
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Finestbae1(f): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Go and find your boobs biko

I can see low life like you thinks nairaland is a platform for displaying boobs.

Ass kisser grin grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by helpsystem: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:

You're really sweet! Thanks! kiss
Uwlcm
But what is the reason y u need peoples opinion about ur looks?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:

This one is just hating on another lady grin

People like you full everywhere... I know your type #empty barrel
Haha..Okay ma. sad sad
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Finestbae1(f): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
No way. But don't worry,it's definitely bigger than yours. grin

Continue using mouth to make vegetable... grin

Where are you from self grin grin

Omo Niger republic abi?
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by helpsystem: 12:27am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:

if u have d courage display a selfie of urself. Kettle calling pot black
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:

I can see low life like you thinks nairaland is a platform for displaying boobs.

Ass kisser grin grin
Look at this im.becile, you come on nairaland posting pictures and asking for opinions about you look then get angry cuz we told you the plain truth. Is it our fault that you don't have boobs? My nigga, take the stepping #goat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good she's entertaining us sha
She's a clown.

I gotta catch some sleep. Good night, egbon.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2017
helpsystem:

Do I need your validation?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
She's a clown.

I gotta catch some sleep. Good night, egbon.
Kasunlayo ooo. Asunji

Odaro Omo to gbaski

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by DaddyKross: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Be nice, pops. grin

He It's not even the one, just a catfish bullshit

sad
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by helpsystem: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Do I need your validation?
No u don't but I don't feel u need to troll if u ain't better. Cos seriously people like u have low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Finestbae1(f): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Look at this im.becile, you come on nairaland posting pictures and asking for opinions about you look then get angry cuz we told you the plain truth. Is it our fault that you don't have boobs? My nigga, take the stepping #goat

Well, it would be of highest stupidity to continue replying he-goat like you. You can as well upload you and your monkey-looking like family pics here, let's see how miserable you look.

#ass kisser grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2017
helpsystem:

Uncle, don't be licking azz nah. It's better you lick lollypop oh. grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by shaybebaby(f): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2017
I won't say pretty but you have a certain je ne sais quoi. A sensuality about your looks, definitely more intriguing that plain old boring pretty and better.
Don't mind the Haters, boobs shmoobs, you are certainly better than a lot of gals on here.

Saying that, I hope you have more than just looks to you, I can see you have style but in addition to that, I hope there is drive, ambition, wit, humour and your asking for feedback isn't based on lack of self confidence.

You don't need anyone's validation hun. kiss

11 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by AlonsoJNR(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:

Ass kisser grin grin
so everything is about big boobs man show us your own pic let's rate you
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Finestbae1(f): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Ans why you got no boob? What's man gonn suck? sad sad

That's your only purpose in life? bold letters.

Worn out girls everywhere...

After they sucked your pointers, you do surgery to resurrect your fallen soldiers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by DaddyKross: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
I won't say pretty but you have a certain je ne sais quoi. A sensuality about your looks, definitely more intriguing that plain old boring pretty and better.
Don't mind the Haters, boobs shmoobs, you are certainly better than a lot of gals on here.

Saying that, I hope you have more than just looks to you, I can see you have style but in additions to that, I hope there is drive, ambition, wit, humour and your asking for feedback isn't based on lack of self confidence.

You don't need anyone's validation hun. kiss

undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2017
helpsystem:

No u don't but I don't feel u need to troll if u ain't better. Cos seriously people like u have low self esteem.

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2017
DaddyKross:

He It's not even the one, just a catfish bullshit

sad
Hahahahahaha....She He It is a joke. sad sad sad
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by helpsystem: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Uncle, don't be licking azz nah. It's better you lick lollypop oh. grin
No asslicking with me. Asslickers have mentioned them self � but I hate it when people brings their negativity to others.
No one knows the opposite mood. The best u can do is to b sincere and not toying with people's lives

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by shaybebaby(f): 12:35am On Nov 19, 2017
DaddyKross:

undecided

We get fight?
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by DaddyKross: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahahaha....She He It is a joke. sad sad sad

A bad one at that angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by DaddyKross: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

We get fight?

You have got a nice body, if that's really you sad
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by AlonsoJNR(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:

That's your only purpose in life? bold letters.

Worn out girls everywhere...

After they sucked your pointers, you do surgery to resurrect your fallen soldiers.
fallen soldiers bitibawo?Shey ti 1960's ���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y / Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.