Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (15022 Views)

I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by generalbush(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:
Thank you all. Those that said I'm beautiful, I appreciate. Those that were against my look, I appreciate still.
Those making boobs their priority, I wish you all the best in life.
However, nobody is perfect and we are beautiful in different ways.
I actually put up this thread out of boredom.

Happy Sunday and have a blessed week ahead!

Work starts again tomorrow! Cheers!!!

You have this from Mr Bush.

You look good... A whole lot of ugly girls roaming here (Aside my gf ooo) will be jealous.

Keep slaying!! I got your back.

*Can I now get the card you promised me on WhatsApp? For writing this*
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Obiomon: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tahra cheesy I heard you were curios bout who pen Griffey was, well this is it! grin
Don't tell no one! tongue
If you do I'd come visiting with our divorce papers undecided
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obiomon:
Tahra cheesy I heard you were curios bout who pen Griffey was, well this is it! grin
Don't tell no one! tongue
If you do I'd come visiting with our divorce papers undecided
shocked
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Your mouth remind me of a bird I can't remember it's name
grin
NoFavors:
Your mouth remind me of a bird I can't remember it's name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
I was gonna ask where she kept her breast. A girl without breast, is that one a girl?
a babe without ukwu is dat one a babe?cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
a babe without ukwu is dat one a babe?cheesy
we go manage her o. But without boob? She go be like man na
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Finestbae1:

That's your only purpose in life? bold letters.

Worn out girls everywhere...

After they sucked your pointers, you do surgery to resurrect your fallen soldiers.
forget about pointerscheesy or booby or blenze or whatever dey call itcheesy.hope yu got a fat back shacheesy..me and my friends we love and adore ladies with fat behindscheesy.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
we go manage her o. But without boob? She go be like man na
well i no too mind for boobs cos ukwu is what brings out the feminity in a womancheesy.when she twerks that bouncy ukwu for u then u know u with a real womancheesy.ukwu is bae Jorcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
well i no too mind for boobs cos ukwu is what brings out the feminity in a womancheesy.when she twerks that bouncy ukwu for u then u know u with a real womancheesy.ukwu is bae Jorcheesy.
can you date a completely flat chested girl?
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Boobs na just two sacs of fatty tissue o. angry

But it's her type that stays perky even with age. Them big ones you list after become flabby after a while, like them types you need to tie behind your neck when trying to wash the skin underneath. tongue
one reason i dislike giant boobs

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
can you date a completely flat chested girl?
Nah...pesky average sized boobi is ok for me but those giant oganigwe sized ones like dat owned by cossy is a big big no no for mecheesy.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by vanhelsing1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Finestbae1:

Just took a selfie now!
hi lady......plsss stop causing momentum... plsss accept d fact dat u.r.jus ok...but not beautiful....
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
Nah...pesky average sized boobi is ok for me but those giant oganigwe sized ones like dat owned by cossy is a big big no no for mecheesy.
you see why boobs is more important than ukwu.... I can date a girl with flat ass (with nice boobs tho) but you can't date a flat chested girl with big ukwu lol
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by shaybebaby(f): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
I was thinking of you when I typed that grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
you see why boobs is more important than ukwu.... I can date a girl with flat ass (with nice boobs tho) but you can't date a flat chested girl with big ukwu lol
but this babe u guys are bashing is not dat flat chested nacheesy.its rare seeing a lady having a chest as flat as a man except its a dude crossdressing as a femalecheesy.and by the way a lady with huge boobs and a flat ass looks weird.she had look better having small boobs and a fat behindcheesy.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
but this babe u guys are bashing is not dat flat chested nacheesy.its rare seeing a lady having a chest as flat as a man except its a dude crossdressing as a femalecheesy.and by the way a lady with huge boobs and a flat ass looks weird.she had look better having small boobs and a fat behindcheesy.
Hehehe let me tell you something about boobs, when a girl lays with her back, her boobs are expected to push out, atleast. But that's not the case with her. Looks like a 12 years old girl just hitting puberty cheesy cheesy

Cossy get flat yansh but big boobs (although her type of boobs don't move me)
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

I was thinking of you when I typed that grin
haha moderate sized boobs is bae jorcheesy..if my babe come get xtra sized breast how i wan take select bra for her.it will be a stresscheesy.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Hehehe let me tell you something about boobs, when a girl lays with her back, her boobs are expected to push out, atleast. But that's not the case with her. Looks like a 12 years old girl just hitting puberty cheesy cheesy

Cossy get flat yansh but big boobs (although her type of boobs don't move me)
yea cossy get flat azz.surprises me why some guys dey go gaga over hercheesy.i mean just look at Daniella okeke's ukwu and see how it brings sunshine to a man's lifecheesy..or dat of Didi Nnkanem or somethingcheesy.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Martin0(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
yea cossy get flat azz.surprises me why some guys dey go gaga over hercheesy.i mean just look at Daniella okeke's ukwu and see how it brings sunshine to a man's lifecheesy..or dat of Didi Nnkanem or somethingcheesy.

Lefulefu abeg call me,we get something to talk abt
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by shaybebaby(f): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
haha moderate sized boobs is bae jorcheesy..if my babe come get xtra sized breast how i wan take select bra for her.it will be a stresscheesy.
And more expensive too. All the extra material they will use to sew the bra.. tongue
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Martin0(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:

Boobs dey kill ooogringrin
I dey flash u make u call ur boy back u nor wan even call
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:

So u nor like giant boobs,? Na wa ooo
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
Hahahahaha I give up. Nothing can change your mind about ukwu. May more ukwus fall on you
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Lefulefu abeg call me,we get something to talk abt
bro how far na?cheesy..i dey get ur flash.try watsap me na.or u no dey use watsap?
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Martin0(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
bro how far na?cheesy..i dey get ur flash.try watsap me na.or u no dey use watsap?

Na wa for u ooo...gringrin
Nor worry I don confirm wetin I dey findgringringrin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo...gringrin
Nor worry I don confirm wetin I dey findgringringrin
ok oocheesy
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by LINTUNE(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Sorry, I'll rather kiss an ass

You look like a man
..bro this is mean undecided
NoFavors:
Sorry, I'll rather kiss an ass

You look like a man
..bro this is mean
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by LINTUNE(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
helpsystem:

No u don't but I don't feel u need to troll if u ain't better. Cos seriously people like u have low self esteem.
..I agree wif u
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
LINTUNE:
..bro this is mean undecided..bro this is mean
why Una too dey take things too serious? I was only having fun. Not that deep bro
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by LINTUNE(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
why Una too dey take things too serious? I was only having fun. Not that deep bro
...alrite ,coz to me she is ok
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Obiomon: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
princ007:
shocked
you weren't supposed to see this shocked, how did you? shocked shocked
Wait;

So you be stalking Huh? grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Martin0(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
ok oocheesy
Okpu Amugringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? / If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.