Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge (3683 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 3:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Ipob pigs are a great source of ridicule for me and mines grin grin grin grin grin grin I wickedly enjoy seeing them churning in the wind...making threats that they cannot even ba not to talk of back up. Where do I start? 'The zoo will fall within two weeks..." - that was 2 years ago. grin grin grin grin
Buhari will die before the end of the month - that was more than 1 year ago. They will hold a massive Ipob rally in Lagos within a week - that was late March/Early April. Trump and Netanyahu will invade Nigeria in less than a month - that was said in February. They even said nobody can arrest Kanu - that was before he became Onikuje of kuje...Abi make I continue? Make I add no erection without lefulendum? Because, I tell you, I can write a whole book and Ipob pigs and chest-beating. These pigs love to project. They take all their own weaknesses and attribute it to others. You know you are thief so you call other people thieves. You are know you are coward so you call others cowards. You know you are useless so you can others useless. etc. But all these childish tricks does not faze Yorubas. We are too mentally/emotionally evolved for this shyyte grin grin grin grin. Ipob pigs need to elevate their game if they want us to take them seriously. grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Obijulius: 4:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Igbos keep you awake and restless at Night. As you prepare for Church today ask your God if he is not making a mistake by not destroying all Igbos since you have a problem with them.

People like you give your tribe a bad reputation.

19 Likes

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 4:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Obijulius:
Igbos keep you awake and restless at Night. As you prepare for Church today ask your God if he is not making a mistake by not destroying all Igbos since you have a problem with them.

Where in my post did I mention Igbos? Are you equating Igbos to Ipob pigs?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Obijulius: 4:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Let your miserable conscience trouble you.

If Osibanjo can take sides with Fulani Muslims fto the detriment of his brethren, then you surely have no qualms praying for the destruction of Igbos because of primordial hatred.

Keep battling the silent voice of God in you!

FisifunKododada:

Where in my post did I mention Igbos? Are you equating Igbos to Ipob pigs?

16 Likes

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 4:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Obijulius:
Let your miserable conscience trouble you.

If Osibanjo can take sides with Fulani Muslims fto the detriment of his brethren, then you surely have no qualms praying for the destruction of Igbos because of primordial hatred.

Keep battling the silent voice of God in you!

I ask you again. Where in my original post did I mention Igbo? Are you equating Ipob pigs with Igbos?

7 Likes

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Obijulius: 4:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Have a great life!!!

FisifunKododada:

I ask you again. Where in my original post did I mention Igbo? Are you equating Ipob pigs with Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Jaideyone(m): 4:29am On Nov 19, 2017
what baffles me is their cry about Nigeria being messed up like they didn't contribute to the current bad state if the nation. instead of cooperating with the government to fix the country they still want to burn it down.

it's extremely rare to see Hausa or Fulani man being paraded for crimes abroad. very very rare. But these ibo boys go abroad to push drugs r commit crimes then they get arrested and they are tagged Nigerian yet they blame others for out bad reputation. smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by IslamicRebel: 5:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Yoruba demons cannot sleep for fear of spiritual attacks from Igbos.

These yoruba cowards are so scared.

Slaves.

7 Likes

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by IslamicRebel: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
what baffles me is their cry about Nigeria being messed up like they didn't contribute to the current bad state if the nation. instead of cooperating with the government to fix the country they still want to burn it down.

it's extremely rare to see Hausa or Fulani man being paraded for crimes abroad. very very rare. But these ibo boys go abroad to push drugs r commit crimes then they get arrested and they are tagged Nigerian yet they blame others for out bad reputation. smh

Yoruba demon.

8 Likes

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by fallout87: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2017
OP is foolish and young.

Instead of focusing on your enemy up north, you foolish people continually focus your hate toward yourselves in the south.

You repeat this process for decades then wonder why there isn't any true change.

4 Likes

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Obijulius:

are you an ipob terrorist? Biko why are you this pained

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Jaideyone:

you meant they're chest beaters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
fallout87:
OP is foolish and young.

Instead of focusing on your enemy up north, you foolish people continually focus your hate toward yourselves in the south.

You repeat this process for decades then wonder why there isn't any true change.
hellllllp Uche wants to commit suicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by dvkot(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2017
All igbos are Nigerians All igbos are not IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Jaideyone(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2017
IslamicRebel:

Yoruba demon.
yes. killing IBO pvssiescheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by dometome: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
bamidelee:

on the contrary, he is basking in the euphoria of yesterday's success. And you are so upset about it that you opened this this thread because you cannot do anything else, will you beat IPOB? Not in this life or the next. Fvck you and your fvcking zoo.
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
no my friend,you are not a wicked somebody but a donkey and buffoon

1 Like

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
dometome:
on the contrary, he is basking in the euphoria of yesterday's success. And you are so upset about it that you opened this this thread because you cannot do anything else, will you beat IPOB? Not in this life or the next. Fvck you and your fvcking zoo.
somebody help
he wants to drink snipper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Obijulius:
Have a great life!!!

Like I need your permission. cheesy Anyway go back to school so you can learn to read.
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jaideyone:

My sentiments exactly. No one has done more to tarnish Nigeria's image than these people. YET, they will be the first anywhere in the world to badmouth Nigeria. Their hypocrisy is unbelievable
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
IslamicRebel:
Yoruba demons cannot sleep for fear of spiritual attacks from Igbos.
These yoruba cowards are so scared.
Slaves.

I like the way your project your insecurities on the great Yoruba people. You have proved over and over again that you are the real cowards. And imagine an osu calling others slaves cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
ipob are shiit, idiots, senseless human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
fallout87:
OP is foolish and young.

I would take you seriously except you don't share this sentiment when Ipob pigs are chidlishly throwing their shyte on the walls of Nairaland. So, you are not credible at all cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
bamidelee:

are you an ipob terrorist? Biko why are you this pained

He is pained because he is an ipob pig. He desperately wants to equate ipob eledes to Igbos. cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
bamidelee:

you meant they're chest beaters

Their chest-beating is beyond legendary. What baffles me is that they are not even sensible enough to chest-beat reasonably. How can you say Buhari dare not step foot in alaigbo else he will die? How can you say election will not hold in Anambra? If you wanna chest-beat then do it on managable things so that you will not continue to take Ls like an oloriburuku person cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
bamidelee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind him. Now he has found a conscience. But when the pigs dey para he pretends he does not see them cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
dvkot:
All igbos are Nigerians
All igbos are not IPOB

Very good and important point. In fact I will go as far as say Ipob pigs are not Nigerians. They claim to be citizens of some imaginary country called Biafla. We need to chase them out of this country so they can go and locate this Biafla. Either in Israel or Ugandan or the middle of the Atlantic ocean - e no concern us. cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
yes. killing IBO pvssiescheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
dometome:

What success? Saying no erection without leflelendum and YET there was erection and not leflelendum. That is the opposite of success. In other words you failed woefully. Next time, think twice before you chest-beat. All these your pathetic propaganda only works with the low lifes that constitute Ipob pig farm. Pigs can eat anything - I mean anything include human shyte. So, I am not surprised that ipob pigs swallow their own propaganda without any hesitation. cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
hardwerk:
no my friend,you are not a wicked somebody but a donkey and buffoon

Is that all? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by FisifunKododada: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
bamidelee:

somebody help
he wants to drink snipper

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge by CrtlAltDel: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
they are so pained that they are now blaming us for the successful execution of Anambra election after Radio Biafra celebrated "successful boycott"… pathetic lot grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4184559/yoruba-people-funny-set-human#62505593

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Okorocha Erects Buhari's Statue In IMO State (photo) / Africa Is Poor,because Africans Dont Believe In Organised Capitalism / It Is Now Clear That This Protest Is Politically Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.