Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date (940 Views)

Must Read For All Men : Things You Must Avoid On A Date With A Woman / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by Jtownonline: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2017
This is a very interesting piece..........

1⃣ Men shouldn't look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date

2⃣ don't Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging)

3⃣ Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odour is a No. No)

4⃣ Don't ask " are you a virgin?" 5⃣ Don't ask her how many guys she's been with ( Body Count)

ALSO READ: Female corps member beaten to coma by her employer's son.

6⃣ If she's going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)

7⃣ When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response eg ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about"

8⃣ Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friends house first date

ALSO READ 200 level Students of Unilag lament massive failure in Chemistry Department.(SEE RESULT)

9⃣ Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes.

10. Don't buy her too many gifts she may think ure trying to "buy" her

1⃣1⃣ If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat

1⃣2⃣ Don't compare her to your Ex

1⃣3⃣ Don't talk about her weight or hair in a negative way eg ( some guys may say : You are about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now ?)
ALSO READ:Chronicle of a RUNS Girl.....
1⃣4⃣ After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad)

1⃣5⃣ Table manners ( don't make sounds with Ur mouth while eating, don't talk while there's food in your mouth, don't use fork and knife for ice cream)

1⃣6⃣ Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)

1⃣7⃣ Projecting yourself as someone you re not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow Ur friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)

1⃣8⃣ Don't be too touchy and freely on a first date

1⃣9⃣Don't be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date

2⃣0⃣ Don't ask her for money

2⃣1⃣Don't ask for pictures unless she offers
written by Love Doctor Joro Olumofin...

On point or off point?
SOURCE: https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/11/memo-to-men-things-you-shouldnt-do-when.html#more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by biacan(f): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2017
This is so true
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by tolugar: 5:50am On Nov 19, 2017
And to the ladies

Don't order for what you can't finish especially those good looking chicken

Don't order take away too

1 Like

Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by Dottore: 5:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Nonsense. This kind of write up make ladies feel as if they own the world. So one should go study a course before one can get laid.

Does any of these guarantee faithfulness from any lady. Or does it guarantee the success of any relationship? It's better you have someone fall in love with you for being your real self than following a stereotypical method. You could end up standing on your toes for so long. The consequences could be enormous: your toe will hurt, you'd found out you wasted a lot of energy for utter rubbish, when your toes eventually break she'd see your normal height and would most likely run miles away.

These creed is utterly rubbish.

Op I will tell you what works:
Don't take any nonsense from any lady because you want to win her heart. If she doesn't fall for you another will. It's not a do or die contest. If she come with her committee of friends on an outing meant for only the two of you don't pretend everything is alright you either call it off or insist you didn't budget for a carnival and stand your ground..if she walks away don't quiver. Go for her immediate relative, sister or cousin or one of the girls she brought. She will count her losses.

Be yourself always. Don't go falling in love you'd end up a mor0n. If she wants u people to grow its not by your pretending to be nice or by following rules, it's rather by being who you are and changing the things you can and letting her know that there are things that will remain unchanged. I bet you she'd find you mysterious and be the one working hard to keep you. Ladies like mysteries that's why the nice guys always suffer in their hands.
Why do mistresses and wives of 'perfect gentlemen' and 'Mr. Very Nice Guys' cheat with lowlife or guys with lesser classifications.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by gabinogem(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2017
22. Do not fart & pretend nothing happened. cheesy
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by Dottore: 6:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2017
That No 6 ehn, especially when she orders for heaven and earth. You just order for bottled water and meat pie then when she's done stuffing her face, pull that "my ATM card get problem" stunt and offer to pay for only your bill. Don't even get me started on No 7 cheesy cheesy
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by KardinalZik(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2017
There's just one rule: MAKE ENOUGH MONEY. Any other rule is counterfeit.

2 Likes

Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by walepackage(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2017
All this epistle just to win a lady's heart...I aint interested in that 'crap'.Just be your self, no matter your personality someone out there will still fall for you, not by memorizing all this formular or dont do 'this and that'.The last thing i will never be caught doing, is to fake my personality or impress a lady just to be loved or get laid.
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by culdady(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Dottore:
Nonsense. This kind of write up make ladies feel as if they own the world. So one should go study a course before one can get laid.

Does any of these guarantee faithfulness from any lady. Or does it guarantee the success of any relationship? It's better you have someone fall in love with you for being your real self than following a stereotypical method. You could end up standing on your toes for so long. The consequences could be enormous: your toe will hurt, you'd found out you wasted a lot of energy for utter rubbish, when your toes eventually break she'd see your normal height and would most likely run miles away.

Don't take any nonsense from any lady because you want to win her heart. If she doesn't fall for you another will. It's not a do or die contest. If she come with her committee of friends on an outing meant for only the two of you don't pretend everything is alright you either call it off or insist you didn't budget for a carnival and stand your ground..if she walks away don't quiver. Go for her immediate relative, sister or cousin or one of the girls she brought. She will count her losses.

Be yourself always. Don't go falling in love you'd end up a mor0n. If she wants u people to grow its not by your pretending to be nice or by following rules, it's rather by being who you are and changing the things you can and letting her know that there are things that will remain unchanged. I bet you she'd find you mysterious and be the one working hard to keep you. Ladies like mysteries that's why the nice guys always suffer in their hands.
Why do mistresses and wives of 'perfect gentlemen' and 'Mr. Very Nice Guys' cheat with lowlife or guys with lesser classifications.
you made a reasonable points here...ladies are cheaters always want be the centre of attraction, nver give them that
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by Arthurwinner(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2017
nonsense ...... wen out on a date let ursrlf loose and let d situation control ur movement
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by genius43(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Dottore:

Well stated bro
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by Jelal0007(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
This is so true
Lol, how can a money monger spot a guy who took his friend's car on a date? As per se their eyes dey chook 4 money.
Re: Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
So I need to follow all these RULES because of a girl?
Am I a lesser human or am I created to please the girl?
If I hear say I no behave my normal sef,make I know wetin cause am..
I fake nothing... I AM WHO I AM

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Real Ladies And Gentlemen / Bored, Lonely, Need A New Friend...hit Me Up / Bernice Burgos Flaunts Major Cleavage In Skimpy White Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.