Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club (1811 Views)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club by blackman232: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2017
An unnamed slay queen is currently going viral online, the slay queen started trending after a facebook user Zacorey Graham posted her photos 12hours ago, and it now has over 2,600 likes and 24,095 shares

he posted the photos with the caption;

Well see some reactions to his post below;

Brooklyn Tre If you go to a party and bend over in front of a Camera you should suffer any consequences thereafter. That’s like going to jail and bending over the bathroom spreading yuh cheeks.
LikeShow more reactions

When I take my lady to Barbados I’m going rub her down in Coconut Oil from top to bottom before she step out ��� y’all not gon have my lady on Bajantube looking crazy ���
Follow the link to see how naked pic
http://naijafastlink.com/come-see-beautiful-slay-queens-photos-going-viral/

Aviance Jobe Dats just to show, fellas when you have good meat at u all does go for the rotten one outside, so continue to horn ur partner at home whose washing, cooking and cleaning for you

Cristal K Smith-Peter That’s sad you’re putting that up, i hope you don’t have a mother, sisters, nieces, daughters, wife or female cousins. This may be what it is and she may have acted inappropriately but no need to bash her like that. All her face is out there. If it were one of the female family or friends would you have appreciated someone doing them like that. It’s sad sad sad. And if you know her speak with her instead. Wow, the world is going to shit because of people like you. My advice to you is take it down. I find you more disgusting than what she has which could very well be an allergic reaction.
Re: Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club by python1: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2017
It seems "slay queen" is a polite way of saying "prostitute".

1 Like

Re: Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club by teresafaith: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2017
She looks dope In tha outfit, haters gonna hate

1 Like

Re: Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2017
It is her Cup of cake
Re: Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club by Lalas247(f): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2017
How does this solve the electricity issue is what I want to know ....

sad

1 Like

Re: Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club by vicben27(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:
How does this solve the electricity issue is what I want to know ....

sad
dy go Church Joor!
Re: Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
vicben27:
dy go Church Joor!
I dey go grin
Re: Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club by vicben27(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

I dey go grin
lol I dy follow u for back! Do have a great day! ur Highness!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Creamish my crush (pic) / Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him / One Month To Our Wedding, I Discovered We Are Both “AS” What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.