Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends (40906 Views)

Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by dubemeagle(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2017
dats kul
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Where is Paul? grin

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Threebear(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Omotola is everywhere these days, doing everything but what she says is her profession "acting "
SMH

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2017
moment when ur mama ask u to bring back the money the visitors give u.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2017
This boys better sit their asses down and fix their relationship else SkyB career go better pass their own.
Listened to the two songs each of then released and it lacked the P-Square flavour. Though Paul's song made it obvious he sings mostly in their songs but then the lack of concept in the song shows their two heads has been better than one.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by BruncleZuma: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Okay, how many times? E never still pass?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
angry i want to report this sister in church. someone should pls tell her to stop seducing me with her plump yansh cheesy ...

pls help me!! is this yansh

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by shurley22(f): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2017
With his twin absent?
Me that I can't complete any celebration without my siblings, I'd now have a twin with whom I share the same birth date and we'd na celebrate that day separately while we are still both alive...for what??

Are these guys okay at all? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by ElPadrino33: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Paul is my kind of guy. Lowkey and humble

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by dahunsy(f): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Coughs***clears throat # peter is doing everyfin to show and tell people he's not regretting the split

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by sinceraconcept(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
moment when ur mama ask u to bring back the
money the visitors give u.
this meme will be polar soon cos it's epic

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by mitchyy(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
If you have had the opportunity to work with PSquare you would understand the true story and know those who need to work on their attitude rather than throwing shades blindly. What you see on social media doesn't paint the true picture.
They themselves know why one of them strongly detest the other twin unnecessarily. Its a very disgraceful situation but let's move on and just support each of them as we've always done.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by femo122: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
His not happy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by alasco1(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
This kind Paul o...... My kind of guy!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Bobby4090: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
And the Lord said... PETER, where is your brother PAUL.
And Peter answered, am I my brother's keeper?
What a shame!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by TheDokita(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
HBD

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by IamLaura(f): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
So they now celebrate birthdays separately..
O ma she o
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by YINKS89(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Live ur life coz u only gat to do dat ones.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by alasco1(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2017
What a shame...... And he's still showing it publicly. cry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by myners007: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
congrats mr P. haters whether u like it or not, mr P is definitely going places. he will be one of d best act frm africa n i believe he will collab with many international star to make great music.i see him performing and winning at d grammy cos he is massively talented

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by pweetiedee(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
doctorkush:
angry i want to report this sister in church. someone should pls tell her to stop seducing me with her plump yansh cheesy ...

pls help me!! is this yansh

Nawa oo
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by skills50(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
next post pls
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

Nawa oo
aunty did I mention you?
example of house wives that smell the kind of soup their neighbors two compounds away is cooking...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by pweetiedee(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
doctorkush:
aunty did I mention you?
example of house wives that smell the kind of soup their neighbors two compounds away is cooking...

uncle,

u don vex?

Pele oo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by zabadii(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Henesy is thicker than blood this days

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by tuk2ato(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Hin dey your room.
Rokia2:
Where is Paul? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

uncle,
u don vex?
Pele oo
sugar honey spiced watermelon cheesy ...
see as you fine patapata ...
don't mind me boo.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by mokaflex(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Op. Sept 18th 1980 na 36 years? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by HomeOfMe(f): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:
With his twin absent?
Me that I can't complete any celebration without my siblings, I'd now have a twin with whom I share the same birth date and we'd na celebrate that day separately while we are still both alive...for what??

Are these guys okay at all? undecided
This is the beginning of the end of Psquare,thanks to whoever is behind it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid At The Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Welcomes Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.