Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO (532 Views)

Importance Of Mobile Friendly Website On SEO / Anyone With Links To Download Good Tutorials On SEO For Digital Marketing. / A Guide On SEO Audits For SEO Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO by djbombo(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2017
I want someone to help me on how to submit my blog to google when it was searched.
and also if i post a topic and if it was searched on google will show.
thank you....
Re: Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO by Dasameolgee(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Your question is not clear.
Re: Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO by djbombo(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2017
I want someone to help me on how to submit my blog to google when it was searched.
thank you....
Re: Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Do you mean "on page SEO"
Re: Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO by ogostus(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
djbombo:
thank you....

Connect your of to google webmasters tools and if its indexed it will show .
Re: Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO by RuddyFusion(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Visit https://doerstechnologies.com.ng/blog

You will see two post one on how to submit your website/blogs to search engines...

And another on how to find out if your blog/website is indexed or not...

If you have any more questions, you can reach them on the contact details shown on the image below...

Re: Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO by Dasameolgee(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
There is a popular falacy which i believe is very wrong. The saying that you need to submit your site to search engine to get indexed.

Truth is, search engines like Google use dedicated spiders to crawl the internet for information.

So yes, withouth submitting your website, you can still make the front pages of search engines IF your on-page optimization is done right.

To do these, first find out the right keywords that relate to what your site is about ( consider using Google Keyword Planner).

Then, make sure your keywords are optimized in these places:
1. Meta Title
2. Meta Description
3. Meta Keywords
4. H1
5. H2
6. Alt
7. Paragraphs

Ensure your pages are optimized seperately (i surely dont think people still use HTML based websites).

The above are all you need for on-page optimization and if done right, you may hit front page.

Where then does submissions come?
This is highly recommended for better indexing especially if you have strong competitors using similar keywords.

The following are recommended steps:
1. Make sure you have the following in your cpanel:
a. .htaccess
b. Sitemap
c. robots.txt
d. 404

2. Visit webmasters.google.com (ensure you have a google account), add a website and submit your sitemap.

3. Wait a few minutes or hours (depending on how long it takes for your site to get indexed) and Shikena.

This is the basic step to get you on the frontpage if done right.
Now, to stay on the frontpage, you will need regular updates, backlinks, bla bla bla.

I personally recommend doing same steps on Yandex and Bing (like i said, for better indexing).

My name is Eze Erondu (a Digital Marketing Strategist). I am personally responsible for placing web design and digital marketing agencies based in abuja on the top position on Bing, Google and Yahoo search engines using related keywords based on target market.

This is more like a Masterclass. Contact me for more tips if need be.
Re: Can Any One Help Me On How To Add Pages On SEO by djbombo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop: Alien Space Ship Manipulation / How An Effective SEO Strategy Can Get You At The Top Of Google Ranking Page / Free Web Hosting Company (free SSL And Cloud Hosting With Cpanel, Etc) Viewen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.