Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. (18791 Views)

What To Do When You Can't Pray / We Pray Against Witches And Village People But Can't Pray Against Bad Government / Help! I Can't Pray For A Long Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
I
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by EmekaBlue(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Be like prayer no dey work. I dont pray again and i cant even pray well when i try...God knows my heart and que sera sera(what will be will be)Ogadimma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 4kings: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
mokaflex:
STAY AWAY FROM SIN AND REDEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST.
Did he say he is a sinner?
Why the assumption?

1 Like

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Globalhustler(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
U pray o, u no pray o, God go still do wetin e go do. He's the al mighty. Unquestionable God
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 4kings: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Globalhustler:
U pray o, u no pray o, God go still do wetin e go do. He's the al mighty. Unquestionable God
Hmmm, so Adolph Hitler, Abacha, Nigeria's situation and the likes are all God's "unquestionable" plan?
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by mokaflex(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
4kings:

Did he say he is a sinner?
Why the assumption?
You can't be a child of God n can't pray. To have this difficulties you are so far from him. Simple.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 4kings: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
mokaflex:

You can't be a child of God n can't pray. To have this difficulties you are so far from him. Simple.
Do you have a reason for this?
Are you in the guy's head?
Cos many have sought the face of your God and never got any response.

1 Like

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Op I think you should come to where I am currently chilling to get spiritual inspiration from this pastor. He hasn't stopped speaking in tongues for the past 30 minutes! (can you beat that?) Rebeskebeskebedebe- Rabamasamasaraba- Skendebebendeskebe For THIRTY MINUTES!

3 Likes

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Op I think you should come to where I am currently chilling to get spiritual inspiration from this pastor. He hasn't stopped speaking in tongues for the past 30 minutes! (can you beat that?) Rebeskebeskebedebe- Rabamasamasaraba- Skendebebendeskebe For THIRTY MINUTES non-stop!!
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Nicolikedat: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
THERE IS A SAYING THAT '' IF U STOP PRAYING, U START SINNING AND IF U START PRAYING U STOP SINNING. They dont work together

1 Like

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by mokaflex(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
4kings:

Do you have a reason for this?
Are you in the guy's head?
Cos many have sought the face of your God and never got any response.
You don't know what you are saying, are you suggesting because they didn't hear from God meaning God is deaf or has stopped answering prayers?
I seek him on per second he answers me on per sec basis. Enough of this. Attend a bible believing church I'm sure you would be guided
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Veeflow(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Like we give a fvck about god.

Like you've rendered any meaningful response to the thread and besides, last I check, it's not by force as well to quote someone and spew jargon.

Lmaooo

The way you guys praise god and ridicule him is mind boggling and astonishing.

So he should connect to a god who is claimed to be omnipresent? Do you know what omnipresent is? Lmaoooo

Like god is network signal that fails and reconnect like GLOBACOM NG

Hahahahahahaha

So we have to connect to a omnipresent and omnipowerful god who's everywhere?

Chaiii

Christians sef
this one na devil gaan gaan o.. Baba I hail oo.. Help me tell the true Lucifer say him work for your life na helele. No be made in China. Rotten egg

2 Likes

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by lincontee(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
The way out when you find it difficult to pray � yourself or don't know how or what to pray about, which you are not only peculiar to, is to at least always attend a church ⛪ that pray very well, if not even with their week days programs, at least Sunday services. I think you will help yourself. Hmm! I am sorry for those think prayers doesn't work, may be they will rather believe in curse.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by tega10: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
and you brought it here for nairalanders to advice you? ahba please just talk to Jesus about it dear, he is waiting right now for you to come talk with Him. he loves you dear
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by obatoro: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
atheists like the Christan thread more than any other thread. I still don't know why?
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Globalhustler(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
4kings:

Hmmm, so Adolph Hitler, Abacha, Nigeria's situation and the likes are all God's "unquestionable" plan?
ask a good Christian, I no know
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by tega10: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
and maybe you've taken prayer as a task, no dear it's not... prayer is you discussing with your father because He loves you.

change your view about it and see desire to even pray more

1 Like

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 4kings: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
mokaflex:

You don't know what you are saying, are you suggesting because they didn't hear from God meaning God is deaf or has stopped answering prayers?
What do you expect from those that pray to Zeus, Odin, Thor, Krishna and so on.
Answer: Nothing.
Is it because they are deaf or "stopped answering prayers"?

I seek him on per second he answers me on per sec basis. Enough of this.
lol, what kind of answers?
Why not pray for the recovery of our country or boko haram. Everyone would benefit from that answer.

Attend a bible believing church I'm sure you would be guided
Aren't all christian churches "bible believing"?
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by adepeter2027(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Veeflow:
this one na devil gaan gaan o..

Lol
Baba I hail oo.. [/quotey
Me self dey greet. BTW, I dey promote the work of my grandmaster
[quote]Help me tell the true Lucifer say him work for your life na helele.

Lucifer self dey read your comment to my response currently.

He say make I tell you say "he get better gift for you".
No be made in China.

Lol
Rotten egg
Useless fresh egg

2 Likes

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by adepeter2027(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Globalhustler:
So you be bad Christian àbí? LoL
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 4kings: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Globalhustler:
Ok.
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by adepeter2027(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nicolikedat:
THERE IS A SAYING THAT '' IF U STOP PRAYING, U START SINNING AND IF U START PRAYING U STOP SINNING. They dont work together
Work about those that pray & sin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by 4kings: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

What about those that pray & sin?
lol grin grin
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by adepeter2027(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
tega10:
and you brought it here for nairalanders to advice you? ahba please just talk to Jesus about it dear, he is waiting right now for you to come talk with Him. he loves you dear
He said he can't pray

Besides, ain't prayer the mode if connection to jesus/God?
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by felixomor: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
kalvoken:
For the past two years, I have been loosing it when it comes to praying. I will kneel down for prayer, but would end up not knowing what to say. In most cases, I keep repeating same words over and over again.

Please how do I regain my power to pray. I know within me all is not well.
Just worship and pray in the spirit!
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by tega10: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
clefstone:
The number one thing that makes it difficult to pray is sin. Sin separates us from God and makes it difficult to relate with him. So, I'll advice you to examine your conscience to see if u r living an ungodly lifestyle.

However, when it seems hard to pray, just acknowledge the greatness of God and thank him for his goodness. Playing and meditating upon a gospel song that expresses your feelings is another way to speak to God.

Thanx

dear sin is not an issue deae
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Globalhustler(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

So you be bad Christian àbí? LoL
a good Christian will b in church now, would av a more detailed comment. I just dey live my life, easy o jeje. Take it slow o. No beef with any religion whatsoever
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by Safiaa(f): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
I never understand when people say they don't know how to pray. Its a simple conversation with yourself and God. Its not by force to mix bible stories and king james grammar in your prayers. Who are you trying to impress? Nigerians and religion, I can never understand it.

3 Likes

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by luckyogor(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THE IMPORTANCE OF PRAYERS
TO WHOM? OR TO WHAT?

I WONDER WHY YOU ALL JUST DON'T WANT TO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MANY GODS KNOWN TO MAN, AND YOU'RE CLOSER TO YOURS BECAUSE OF GEOGRAPHY AND YOUR FAMILY.

I'M SURE YOUR GOD IS THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE GOD.
THERE'S NO CHANCE HE'S THE ONE TRUE GOD. THAT'S WHY YOUR ANCESTORS NEEDED TO BE ENSLAVED AND MURDERED, AND FORCED TO ACCEPT HIM.

THE TRUE GOD WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED VIOLENCE TO PROVE HIS OR HER WORTH.
Keep your thoughts to yourself satanist,you are going down alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by omoowhe: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
adepeter2027:

Like we give a fvck about god.

Like you've rendered any meaningful response to the thread and besides, last I check, it's not by force as well to quote someone and spew jargon.

Lmaooo

The way you guys praise god and ridicule him is mind boggling and astonishing. Bross abeg enter the next bar collect one cold big stout. I dey come pay

So he should connect to a god who is claimed to be omnipresent? Do you know what omnipresent is? Lmaoooo

Like god is network signal that fails and reconnect like GLOBACOM NG

Hahahahahahaha

So we have to connect to a omnipresent and omnipowerful god who's everywhere?

Chaiii

Christians sef
Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by nanizle(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
kalvoken:
For the past two years, I have been loosing it when it comes to praying. I will kneel down for prayer, but would end up not knowing what to say. In most cases, I keep repeating same words over and over again.

Please how do I regain my power to pray. I know within me all is not well.

All is well man!

Your body is naturally trying to free itself from the indoctrination you received when right from birth.

Prayer is a waste of time and does not work.

1 Like

Re: HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. by nanizle(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
I never understand when people say they don't know how to pray. Its a simple conversation with yourself and God. Its not by force to mix bible stories and grammar in your prayers. Who are you trying to impress? Nigerians and religion, I can never understand it.

Having conversations with an imaginary being may be signs of mental illness undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.