Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves (2138 Views)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2017
I read with amusement the pathetic attempt by one Biola, a social media user from Nigeria who has blamed her Nigerian brothers for the rise of Prostitution in Nigeria. I have a very different opinion. I say women are the reason why there is an increase in prostitution. But as is typical of the modern woman, she cannot be at fault for her problems; it has to be the fault of the patriarchy or misogyny; never mind that she has full agency over her affairs and she offed paient by her very own self.

To begin; any experienced woman knows that men are only after sex from a woman. When a man begins to show unusual interest in a woman, everybody knows he's looking to sample that booty. Even the nicest guys, firmly tucked in the friend zone who present themselves are only after the booty. They might not be upfront and aggressive about their desire to shag, but their own nice-guy strategy is what they think is the best attempt at smashing. Guys are not asking for numbers, helping women to carry jerry cans and buckets; buying phones and recharge cards out of the goodness of their hearts. They do all these because they assume that would be the best way to arrive at the purpose. To tombey. After they achieve that purpose, everything else is irrelevant; even your feelings. When you lay down that coochie, the dance comes to an end. You're no longer as attractive and interesting as you thought you were. Ladies, if your mother's and fathers haven't told you this, they have failed you.

Now, this problem of smash-and-go was solved by marriage. In fact, if you wanted to smash, you had to first be married. However, since the sexual liberation in the 60s and 70s, men have been presented with a vast array of booty to sample from with little to exchange in terms of cost of sampling. Where in times past you had to part with your freedom in terms of bachelorhood, now all you need is a little grasp of seduction and persuasion skills at least and a fat wallet at most.

Now this presents a problem for modern women, most of whom dream of marriage, or maybe just a beautiful wedding. They can't make a modern men stay with them. They have been told that good bed skills make men stay, but men are not really staying, are tey? They enjoy the bomb booty and go and look for more bomb booty. Men are like kids in a candy store. We can't seem to know what we want anymore. Too much choice has become a curse for both sexes; the ladies are also looking to increase the number of inches they can accommodate. grin

The truth is men need more than just sex to stay with a woman. But seriously, let's ask ourselves what the modern woman offers a man said sex. Nothing. Ok, only kids. But think about it, if all you can give a man are sex and children what incentive is there for him to stick with you? Logically, he'll delay commitment as much and as long as he can. And can you really blame him?

Now To The Issue Of Guys Causing Prostitution: This is just silly on so many levels. The excuse that some person made you do something you shouldn't is worthy of a backhand across the face. That is sophistry. Nobody can make you do what you dont want to do as a free moral agent which this girl and most of her female colleagues are. The only people forced into prostitution are slaves, which exist in today's world by the way. Women, girls and boys are being kidnapped on a daily basis to be deployed as sex slaves across the world. This girl and the numerous oloshos in Naija are only poor moral agents, nothing more nothing less.

Perhaps, Biola should have remained chaste till marriage. That way she is guaranteed her own man who would never leave or, at least, won't leave for a long time. grin

No man is obliged to keep communication ongoing after smashing. That is the reality of the relationship marketplace we currently find ourselves in; and it will only get worse with more and more men opting out of marriage altogether. No sensible person buys a cow when they can get its milk for free, especially when others have unrestricted access to that same milk. The reasoning is they don't want bear the cost of maintaining the neighbourhood cow. Collect as much milk as you want and move on.

This is the reality.

Belafonte

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Sonotori! My friend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by vcente(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2017
the best girl in the world is the one who totally gets you, not the one who overlooks all your faults in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by gentle136(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
your head dey there.

let d truth be told, most of d guys nowadays are just after sex, nor like d days of our faithful parents.

Sunday shout out to all d responsible parents out there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by MrsEvakinqz(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Abegi e too long jare.

Someone should summarise it jare.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2017
MrsEvakinqz:
Abegi e too long jare.

Someone should summarise it jare.

Go to Celebrities section. I'm sure you'll be more at home with Instagram pics of cleavages and inane, banal purposeless gossip.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by JayCynic(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2017
At the age of 17, i've banged all kinda girls in the world, from deflated boobs to Tomboys, from Slayqueens to Runsgals, From Jehovah Witness to Deeper Life. Ladies that cry after sex only amaze me, so long as it wasnt rape, girls dont move me

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2017
OP..I owe you a real kiss. kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Op oil dy your head. Hope it end up in FP
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by makydebbie(f): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2017
An average failure is a product of excuses. Prostitution is not an option.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2017
JayCynic:
At the age of 17, i've banged all kinda girls in the world, from deflated boobs to Tomboys, from Slayqueens to Runsgals, From Jehovah Witness to Deeper Life. Ladies that cry after sex only amaze me, so long as it wasnt rape, girls dont move me
Badoo
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by GraGra247(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Ladies are not to blame. Economy is to blame.

No sane person will choose prostitution when she has wealth. I mention "sane"
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by MrsEvakinqz(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

Go to Celebrities section. I'm sure you'll be more at homes Instagram pics of cleavages and inane, banal purposeless gossip.
haba bro, yu dey pursue me for tha thread??.. e never reach quarrel na
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2017
GraGra247:
Ladies are not to blame. Economy is to blame.

No sane person will choose prostitution when she has wealth. I mention "sane"

So, how do you account for girls living in poverty who aren't prostituting themselves but are also virgins

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2017
This is absolutely ridiculous

Who told you that some ladies going after cute and guys with "six packs" are not just going into a relationship for sex too?.

No man forced any woman to do anything Those ladies attract the kind of man they want.

"Those you surround yourself with are merely the reflection of your personality "

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
OP..I owe you a real kiss. kiss kiss

Be careful. Those who kissed before you have always wanted to have babies for me. wink
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by GraGra247(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

So, how do you account for girl living in poverty who aren't prostituting themselves but are also virguvirgins

Human beings handle difficult situations differently . There are those that can't endure.

There are even situations that are impossible to endure.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
This is absolutely ridiculous

Who told ladies are not after cute and guys with "six packs" just for sex too?.

No man forced any woman to do anything Those ladies attract the kind of man they want.

"Those you surround yourself with are merely the reflection of your personality "

I anticipated this comment. So, I'll shed some more light. I haven't said women don't get attracted to men, however, there is more to the attraction dynamic than meets the eye. Men promise commitment to get sex. Women promise sex to get commitment. No matter how much libido the average woman has, it cannot match the libido of the average man.

Men are basically, walking erections. That's why we don't discriminate when it comes to smashing. We can smash J.Lo and still smash her dirty housegirl as long as housegirl's statistics are on point. That is just the reality. If men had to choose between sex and commitment, we'd choose sex and women would choose commitment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

Be careful. Those who kissed before you have always wanted to have babies for me. wink
Lol! Okay, no more kiss.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2017
GraGra247:

Human beings handle difficult situations differently . There are those that can't endure.

There are even situations that are impossible to endure.

Exactly, that's why men cannot be blamed for women increasingly selling kitten for material comfort. Any girl who chooses to do that has done so if her own volition.

There is a reason why prostitution is called the oldest profession in the world, and marriage is called legal prostitution.

For every difficult or impossible situation, i will show you two people who have taken very different actions in alleviating their problems. There are prostitutes/oloshos who are from less humble homes than girls who do not sell their bodies. Everybody is solely responsible for their choices.

But the main reason for prostitution is greed and materialism. There are women in this country who work to feed, and they do all sorts of jobs. The oloshos you see are what they are because they want the good things of life through short cuts. There are families with a monthly income of less than 30k and the women(wives and mothers) don't prostitute themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Lol! Okay, no more kiss.

Why? Is it so bad to have children for me? sad I guarantee you 100%, they'll be the most intelligent and most good-looking children any man can offer you. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by nNEOo(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2017
*cough ***....clears throat. ......sorry baba ........thank you my daughter smiley
You c , what the op said is true to a very large extent *coughing****

(Sorry baba)

That battered bastrred of a Biola is an obnoxious bitch, ***coughing ****

(Baba take it easy oh? embarassed)

Blaming the good Nigerian men for her woes

Listen to her my daughter and be sure to become a love peddler

During my hale days I Bleep girls just because of boredom,

She will never advocate the castration of our young and able bodied men,that bloody love peddler .

*coughing ....... (continues)

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2017
vcente:
the best girl in the world is the one who totally gets you, not the one who overlooks all your faults in the name of love.

Another truth bomb. I'm thinking of penning a thread along these lines.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

Why? Is it so bad to have children for me? sad I guarantee you 100%, they'll be the most intelligent and most good-looking children any man can offer you. grin
Errr...I need conviction. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

I anticipated this comment. So, I'll shed some more light. I haven't said women don't get attracted to men, however, there is more to the attraction dynamic than meets the eye. Men promise commitment to get sex. Women promise sex to get commitment. No matter how much libido the average woman has, it cannot match the libido of the average man.

Men are basically, walking erections. That's why we don't discriminate when it comes to smashing. We can smash J.Lo and still smash her dirty housegirl as long as housegirl's statistics are on point. That is just the reality. If men had to choose between sex and commitment, we'd choose sex and women would choose commitment.

bro

This your comment is extremely one sided and ill-informed. You maybe writing from personal experience, but not everyone have similar experience like yours.

Ladies or women can be just as promiscuous as men. There is no known statistics or research which asserts that attitude of men somehow contibutes to that( the promiscuous activities of ladies)

What you have here is some sort of hypothesis based on your perception not hard facts.

For every example you gave, I could easily counter with real life encounters of my own.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2017
JayCynic:
What's then special about fucking around,bro ? Any guyz can go around an engage in all form of sex with random ladies ,@ the end ,it profits nothing !
Maybe,just to feed ur childish ego. smh

#SpitOnFuvkBoys!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Errr...I need conviction. tongue tongue

Well, there's only one way to find out. Hit me in the PM.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:

bro

This your comment is extremely one sided and ill-informed. You maybe writing from personal experience, but not everyone have similar experience with you.

Ladies or women can be just as promiscuous as men. There is no none statistics or research which asserts that attitude of men somehow contibutes to that( the promiscuous activities of ladies)

What you have here is some sort of hypothesis based on your perception not hard facts.

For every example you gave, I could easily counter with real life encounters of my own.

You seem o want to deliberately misunderstand my position. Could you point out where I have said women cannot be promiscuous? Please don't mention libido; the average man has a higher libido than the average woman; and libido isn't equal to promiscuity. And please, no anecdotes. I will need you to provide data for a large percentage of the female population.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Any girl that becomes a prostitute does so because she WANTS TO... No excuse whatsoever!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

Well, there's only one way to find out. Hit me in the PM.
Hahaha...you are cocky. grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Unlimited22: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

Go to Celebrities section. I'm sure you'll be more at home with Instagram pics of cleavages and inane, banal purposeless gossip.
Bruh.
That is savage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

You seem o want to deliberately misunderstand my position. Could you point out where I have said women cannot be promiscuous? Please don't mention libido; the average man has a higher libido than the average woman; and libido isn't equal to promiscuity. And please, no anecdotes. I will need you to provide data for a large percentage of the female population.
bro,

I didn't deliberately avoid anything. I merely pointed out the flaws in your write up. I I simply stated that your write is very biased and one sided. There is no way you can simply state that women are promiscuous because of the attitude of some men, just like you can attribute the attitude of a full grown adult to another person.
I believe everyone should be responsible for their actions

Read the last qoute of my first comment again to clarify your doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Pre- Wedding Photos That Got Everyone One Talking / Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? / Women This Picture Will Teach You Why you Should Respect Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.