Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe (79193 Views)

Benin, Not Yoruba, Are Original Owners Of Lagos – Ajayi-bembe / ICYMI: Bini, Not Yoruba, Are Original Owners Of Lagos – Ajayi-bembe / Benin, Not Yoruba Are Original Owners Of Lagos - Ajayi Bembe Chief Layi Ajayi-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Habakus: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Well, I can't say I'm surprised.
We've been telling Yoruba parasites from Osun State and other places that they should steer clear from Lagos but they thought we're joking or just talking to make argument.
We all know what happened in Lagos state:
while the real indigenes decided to be quiet about this whole issue to allow Lagos develop from contributions from everyone, those parasites invaded Lagos, tried to erode the true history of Lagos and cunningly assimilate the indigenes under "one Yoruba" tag.
I told them that a plan is currently underway to protect Lagos state from those Yoruba parasites.
The real owners are beginning to speak up.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by SHAKABOOM: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Hahaha!Well said sir..Lagos is bini land sad

Yoruba Land Grabbers keep off angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
How AFONJAS be looking at the man
grin grin
No mans land

15 Likes

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Nebuzaradan: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

I intentionally hit one ibo okada rider last night on cmd road. I did it because i wanted him to tell me that lagos is no man land but he only apologized for plying cmd road. grin
Igbos are cowards in real life grin
take the matter to the Lagos house of Reps, with the Igbo reps cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by ProWalker: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
giftq:

take the matter to the Lagos house of Reps, with the Igbo reps cheesy cheesy

Igbo member that only sit down like a dunce during house sitting? grin
He can't even bring up any counter point when they were passinv the law to make yoruba a compulsory teaching in lagos schools.
He is a minus one there to the people that put him there grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Gotze1: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
giftq:
Why are afonja struggling to hold on to no mans land

cc Leez

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Igbo member that only sit doen like a dunce during house sitting? grin
Please respect your elected officials cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Gotze1: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Hahaha!Well said sir..Lagos is bini land sad

Yoruba Land Grabbers keep off angry
Is it not no man's land again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by TheDokita(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Pokamystica: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Just the way igbo's re the original owners of sokoto state undecided. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by BruncleZuma: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Chief no go there ooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Hahahahah. Shebi una don start again. Action don end for Anambra now na own Lagos. Kontinue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by 2shure: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
and yet
jesus has not come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by meforyou1(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2017
God bless Chief Layi. Now that the main indigene of Lagos has spoken, not one oduduwa from osogbo, now the matter can be put to rest.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by dammytosh: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Is okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Gistusmore: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Lagos is for everybody not specified
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Nnamdi Kanu is a donkey.
hope your life is not stagnant Sir?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Yes, I know, but Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow IPOB terrorist bastards are pigs.
You are going mad oh grin grin grin

Writing out of context cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by meforyou1(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Yoruba people, hear it ooo. Lagos is not yoruba land. Lagos is not part of south west. Lagos is an independent biniland

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Teeboi56: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
ChilledPill:

Thats why I said that yoruba people are a different kind of creatures they are not real like the rest of us!

Can someone tell me where in the write up did this fool see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

Countless nightmares await you yorubas because Lagos is and will remain a no mans land.
Stop it bro is part of Yoruba land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by mmsen: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
All this 'traditional' land ownership is part of the reason as to why Africa has so many problems.
Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by AngryRebel: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Yes, I know, am a stu*pid fool n a terrorist, bastard and a pig.

4 Likes

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Gotze1: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
giftq:

Igbo amaka
All this billionaires on paper sha. Igbo peps can make you laugh tire. See where billionaires live in aba. cheesy grin Just see the guy in trouser, he will carry his techno phone to post picture of him being a billionaire on nairaland.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

I intentionally hit one ibo okada rider last night on cmd road. I did it because i wanted him to tell me that lagos is no man land but he only apologized for plying cmd road. grin
Igbos are cowards in real life grin
If he had lynched you, you'll be the first to cry foul cry
He just wanna be a gentleman grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by 7lives: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Governor
Deputy governor
98.5% HoA members
100% control of the political establishment
Yet it still not yorubaland, it is biniland grin
Lmao i agree
Olayiwola is a Benin name
Ajayi is a Benin name too grin

The man is an attention seeker.
All he needed to do is tell us the names of previous Obas of Lagos, I want to know which one among them is Bini.
Binis might have had some business in Lagos, but Lagos belongs to Olofin, the last time I checked Olofin is not a Bini name.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by ritababe(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Oloripelebe:
Thesame way Onitsha belongs to bini according to Nnamdi Azikwe grin grin

where is ur source?

6 Likes

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Gotze1: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
meforyou1:
Yoruba people, hear it ooo. Lagos is not yoruba land. Lagos is not part of south west. Lagos is an independent biniland
Let the bini be bold to come out and fight it out na. They should be ready to jump over ondo, osun, ogun, b oyo to claim Lagos. We are waiting. Besides, which one do we take now, bini land or no man's land?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by Gotze1: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
ritababe:

where is ur source?
Are you blind to see?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by ritababe(f): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2017
7lives:

The man is an attention seeker.
All he needed to do is tell us the names of previous Obas of Lagos, I want to know which one among them is Bini.
Binis might have had some business in Lagos, but Lagos belongs to Olofin, the last time I checked Olofin is not a Bini name.

he is not an attention seeker, he is telling the truth, have you ever wondered why Lagos is referred to as eko, Bini own Lagos my friend.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe by ritababe(f): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Gotze1:
Are you blind to see?
and I tot u have sense

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.